What's going on in your Universe?

Kingbdl

On Monday's Raw episode, two weeks before Extreme Rules premieres...

The opening match showed Corporate Kane teaching Scott Hall a valuable lesson of respect for The Authority after multiple Tombstone Piledrivers, leaving the bad guy bruised, battered, and bleeding in defeat.

In the main event, 'The Viper' Randy Orton moved into 2nd contender status for the WWE Championship after sealing a victory in a triple threat match versus John Cena and the current champ, Brock Lesnar.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I try and keep my Universe relatively realistic with my CAWs coming through the rankings. I have Brock Lesnar as champion appearing everyone once and a while, and US Champion as Rusev on RAW. On Smackdown, I have the Intercontinental Championship as the Main Title, with the European Title as my midcard title. Both are owned by CAWs. Batista is my Mr Money In The Bank, AJ is the Women's champion, and my tag champions are being contested between Brass Ring Club and some caws. I am at Night of Champions first year.

I've noticed a lot more cut scenes in my universe since I turn auto-rivalries off and stopped using all of their stupid stories. Pretty much just playing the auto-generated matches and I'd say about a quarter of them are having some sort of cut scene pop up (still nothing with a branch, however). Had one match last night with 2 cut-scenes! Rybaxel came out and beat down the Weapons of Mass Destruction (Show and Henry) before their match with Harper and Rowan and then had another scene with Henry abandoning Show mid-match. Was pretty awesome...unfortunately, the game went directly to a black screen at the conclusion of the match, so I ended up having to replay it after re-booting the game and got NO cut-scenes the 2nd time around. Oh well, that first match continues to live on in my head at least. ;0

Do you only get then in the last two matches on a card?

I haven't noticed them only happening in specific spots on the card but I do think that double cut-scene match between WMD and the Wyatts that crashed my game was the main event for the number one contender.

One problem I've been having in universe lately that I'm wondering if anyone else has been experiencing is that neither of my Hulk Hogans can successfully complete their comeback sequence unless I'm controlling them. Even when I intentionally hit the wrong buttons, Hogan ALWAYS ends up getting reversed before he can hit me with the big boot. I don't think his is the only comeback sequence that got messed up somewhere between the release date and now but his is the only one I can specifically put a name to.

Yeah! Happens to me!

Figured I'd start posting my universe here and actually type out some of the extra stuff to go along with the actual matches.

Current Champions -
WWE - Cena

WHC - Jericho

US - Rusev

IC - Ziggler

Tag - The Usos

European - Sandow

NXT - Kevin Owens

NXT Intercontinental Champion - Shinsuke Nakamura

A bit of Background -
I've got the roster split between Raw, Smackdown, and NXT. I just played the week after Extreme Rules, so that's where I'll be starting here.

The major storyline from Extreme Rules was John Cena finally defeating Brock Lesnar to win the WWE Championship. Cena got emotional, celebrating in the ring but was blindsided by a returning CM Punk. Punk KOs Cena and grabs a mic -

"The more things change, the more they stay the same eh? A lot was said, including that I would probably NEVER be back here and, believe me, I didn't think I would. I missed it though...I missed wrestling. So I started watching here and there and what do I see? I see some doofus getting a huge push despite how people seem to feel about him, I see the little hope I had left for the business stripped of the title and his career nearly ended,and a guy win the title to defend it every other pay-per-view or so DESPITE Bryan being told he was being stripped for not being able to defend the title enough.

So Cena loses to Lesnar again and again, but they keep putting him in there, Screw everyone else!

For God Sake, Kurt Angle just made his return over on Smackdown but they couldn't put that together?!

So I finally get pissed off enough that I have to do something and here I am. I'm here for the change this place needs."
Punk makes his in-ring re-debut the next night on Raw, facing a pissed off Brock Lesnar. Cena comes to the ring to watch, but Punk isn't distracted. Despite taking some punishment, Punk pulls out the win, turning toward Cena as he gives the GTS to Lesnar.

I've also got Ambrose in a blood feud with Rollins(you know, like it SHOULD have been.)

NXT - I've filled out the roster with a few Indie guys I like(Styles, Hero, Cole, Jay Briscoe, Sabre Jr...), a couple international guys(Nakamura and Okada) and people like Balor, Owens, etc.

Chris Hero defeated Adrian Neville for the NXT Title, but lost on his first defense to Kevin Owens.

Finn Balor had slowly brought in some "assistance" after he won the #1 Contender spot for the NXT Title in the Bullet Club(Young Bucks, Anderson, and Gallows.) After a few weeks, however,AJ Styles debuted and Balor was unceremoniously relieved of his club membership in a violent manner. This led to a series of matches between the two with Balor putting his #1 contender spot on the line, which Balor eventually won.

Smackdown -

Chris Jericho made his full-time return to WWE when he won the WHC to kick off the new brand split.

Kurt Angle has returned! He announces that he's getting older but wanted to finish his career in WWE, and finish it as a champion. He says that he feels he's got a year or so left, so he's going to give himself until Wrestlemania to win that belt. If he hasn't won it by Mania, he's going to retire that night. If he wins, he guarantees he'll fight with passion because when he does lose, it will be his last match.

NXT Week 2

Jimmy Uso vs. Fit Finlay

Winner: Jimmy Uso

Shawn Michaels vs. Seth Rollins

Winner: Seth Rollins

After: Shawn Micheals raises Seth Rollins hand

Dean Ambrose vs. Adrian Neville

Winner: Dean Ambrose

After: Dean Ambrose raised Adrian Neville's hand

Superstars Week 2

Jey Uso vs. Edge

Winner: Jey Uso

John Cena vs. Ultimate Warrior

Winner: John Cena

After: Triple H attacked John Cena with the belt

Stone Cold vs. Bray Wyatt

Winner: Bray Wyatt

December Year 1, Week 1

Monday- Raw

lost my Raw results but mostly set up is:

WWE Championship- CM Punk '11-'12© vs. Randy Orton '04

US Championship- Rusev© vs. Adrian Neville

Tuesday- Main Event

Kevin Owens vs. Big Show '11 vs. Kane '11

Winner: Kevin Owens

Lex Luger vs. Brock Lesnar

Winner: Brock Lesnar

Xavier Woods vs. Jimmy Uso

Winner: Xavier Woods

Mark Henry '11 vs. Ryback

Winner: Ryback

After: Big Show and Mark Henry(bald) meet Ryback on stage and raise his hand

News:

New Faction: The Big Guys- Big Show, Mark Henry, Ryback

Wednesday- NXT

Jey Uso '13 vs. Lord Steven Regal

Winner: Lord Steven Regal

Paige vs. Brie Bella

Winner: Brie Bella

Damien Sandow vs. Big Show

Winner: Big Show

Mark Henry vs. Alberto Del Rio

Winner: Mark Henry

Steel Cage

Hollywood Hogan vs. Randy Orton

Winner: Randy Orton

Thursday- NXT Superstars

Jimmy Uso '13 vs. Tyler Breeze

Winner: Tyler Breeze

Bad News Barrett vs. Rob Van Dam

Winner: Rob Van Dam

Lord Steven Regal vs. Santino Marella

Bray Wyatt vs. Triple H vs. Stone Cold

Winner: Triple H

Friday- Smackdown

The Great Khali vs. Titus O'Neil

Winner: The Great Khali

Ryback '13 vs. Mark Henry(HOP)

Winner: Mark Henry(HOP)

Cesaro vs. Big E

Winner: Big E

Jack Swagger vs. Kevin Nash

Winner: Jack Swagger

After: Erick Rowan takes out both Swagger and Nash

Bo Dallas vs. Batista

Before: Bo Dallas his Boliever Tag Team Partner Fandango take his place

Winner: Batista

Saturday- Superstars

Ryback '13 vs. Titus O'Neil

Winner: Titus O'Neil

Sting '91 vs. Jack Swagger

Mark Henry(HOP) vs. Randy Orton '11

Winner: Randy Orton '11

After: Orton extend his hand but Henry slaps it away

The Great Khali vs. Edge

Winner: Edge

After: Edge extends his hand and Khali accepts

Following the King of the Ring PPV & tournament (Page 12) let's take a look at the goings on for the month of August, leading up to the number 2 PPV, Summerslam.

. Despite Evolution's destruction of The Brotherhood, they were left unsatisfied by their DQ loss & inability to take the tag titles at KOTR. This past month on Raw has seen Triple H & Kane's other Evolution teammates square off against the tag champs.

In the first week Batista & Seth Rollins were able to see off the team of brothers after Triple H & Kane had blindsided Dust & Cody prior to the start of the match. Following Evolution's win the number one contenders indicated on the ramp, that they wanted another shot at the tag gold.

The HHH/Kane Evolution defeated The Brotherhood on the next Raw but on the Raw before Summerslam The Brotherhood finally got some revenge in this feud as they beat the team of Seth & Batista. Will they have the momentum going into their tag title rematch with Evolution or will Triple H & Kane deliver a second successive PPV beat-down but leave with the belts this time?

. Cesaro had a very good month in August. He saw off competition from Mark Henry, Bad News Barret & Randy Orton. Only suffering defeat once, to King of the Ring Bray Wyatt on week 2 Raw. Cesaro needed these confidence builders as he faces the mammoth Brock Lesnar at the 'Biggest party of the summer'.

. Speaking of KOTR winner, Wyatt. He also had a spectacular August, leading up to his world title match with the dominant Ultimate Warrior at Summerslam. Bray made light work of Roman Reigns, Cesaro, Ryback & most amazingly, he managed to pick up a victory over Stone Cold Steve Austin during week 3 Raw. If Warrior is to be toppled his opponent will have to be in wonderful form and that is exactly what the King of the Ring is in.

. Warrior himself defended his world title on Raw when HBK, who earnt a one on one shot at the WWE title when he defeated Ultimate Warrior back in June, requested a Monday night match for the belt. Unfortunately for Shawn Michaels, their encounter ended the same way it did in July, with Warrior going over.

. The women's title saw a lot of action on Raw over the past month. First of all new champion Nikki Bella defended her championship on week 2 Raw against a hopeful Summer Rae.

Then, after the long-awaited dethroning of AJ Lee at the July PPV the women's locker room must have felt crushing despair as just three weeks after losing the belt to Nikki at King of the Ring, AJ won back the women's title as she was accompanied by fellow Straight Edge Society member, CM Punk, on the week 3 Raw.

---NEW WOMEN'S CHAMPION - AJ LEE ---

Nikki attempted to become a two-time women's champ the following week but it looks like the queen bee has the female world title sewn up once again as Lee successfully defended the women's title. Will her challenge at Summerslam be just another number as AJ runs riot through the women's division?

. One other match of note was created by Triple H in order to punish The Initiation member Shawn Michaels, as he faced off against Trip's friend & Shawn's former friend Kevin Nash. It didn't serve the purpose the C.O.O was hoping for though and Shawn Michaels left Raw as the victor.

Summerslam looks set to be a scorcher...

Bray Wyatt attempts to become world champion against Ultimate Warrior, The Initiation face off against Evolution, the Evolution faction are in action twice as Triple H & Kane try to become tag champs, AJ Lee defends the women's title she so recently reunited with, Cesaro meets Brock Lesnar & much more...

December Year 1, Week 2

Monday- Raw

Tyson Kidd vs. Adrian Neville

Winner: Tyson Kidd

The Wyatt Family vs. Rybaxel(Ryback '13/Axel)

Winner: Wyatt Family

R-Truth vs. Kevin Owens

CM Punk '11-'12 vs. Justin Gabriel

Winner: CM Punk '11-'12

After: Bo Dallas appears on stage with Kevin Nash and signals that he wants to prove the World Champion is better than the WWE Champion

Rusev vs. Daniel Bryan '11

Winner: Rusev

News:

Why?: Kevin Nash has turned his back on the fans

Tuesday- Main Event

Kane '11 vs. Xavier Woods

Winner: Kane '11

Rusev vs. Brock Lesnar

Winner: Rusev

Jimmy Uso vs. Cody Rhodes

After: Jimmy extends his hand and Cody accepts

Randy Orton '04 vs. Tyson Kidd

Before: Alberto Del Rio '11 attacks Orton from behind

Wednesday- NXT

The Big Guys(Henry/Show) vs. Brass Ring Club(Del Rio/RVD)

Winner: Brass Ring Club

Sheamus(HOP) vs. Ryback

Winner: Sheamus(HOP)

Damien Sandow vs. Dolph Ziggler

Winner: Dolph Ziggler

The Miz vs. Sting '99

Winner: Sting '99

After: World Heavyweight Champion Bo Dallas hits Sting with the title

#1 Contender's Match for Daniel Bryan's NXT Championship

Hollywood Hogan vs. Randy Orton

Winner: Randy Orton

After: Kane comes through the crowd and takes out Orton

Thursday- NXT Superstars

Jey Uso '13 vs. Jimmy Uso '13

Winner: Jimmy Uso '13

Rob Van Dam vs. Big Show

Bad News Barrett vs. CM Punk '12-'13

Winner: Bad News Barrett

Friday- Smackdown

Randy Orton(HOP) vs. The Great Khali

Winner: Randy Orton(HOP)

Natalya vs. AJ Lee

Winner: AJ Lee

Big E vs. Stardust

Winner: Stardust

Sting '99 vs. Bo Dallas

Before: The ref gets knocked out

After: Bo tries to attack Sting but gets thrown to the outside

#1 Contender's Match for The Real Americans' Tag Team Championships

Wyatt Family vs. The Usos

Winner: Wyatt Family

Saturday- Superstars

Christian vs. The Great Khali

Winner: The Great Khali

The Rock vs. Sting '91

Winner: Sting '91

Sheamus '11 vs. Randy Orton '11

Kane '02 vs. Zack Ryder

Winner: Kane '02

December Year 1, Week 3

Monday- Raw

Tyson Kidd vs. Hulk Hogan

AJ Lee vs. Natalya vs. Cameron

Winner: Natalya

Kevin Owens vs. R-Truth

Randy Orton '04 vs. Justin Gabriel

Winner: Randy Orton '04

CM Punk '11-'12 vs. Adrian Neville

Winner: CM Punk '11-'12

Tuesday- Main Event

Mark Henry '11 vs. Xavier Woods

Winner: Mark Henry '11

Rusev vs. Brock Lesnar

Jimmy Uso vs. Justin Gabriel

Winner: Justin Gabriel

Luke Harper vs. Hulk Hogan

Winner: Luke Harper

New edition: Released Drew McIntyre and got Sabu.

SmackDown April, Week 2

The Great Khali vs. Christian vs. Mark Henry

Winner: Mark Henry

The Brotherhood vs. The Jersey Triad

Winner: The Jersey Triad

Carlito vs. Delirious

Winner: Carlito

WWE Cruserweight Championship Match

The Miz vs. Daniel Bryan

Winner: Daniel Bryan

MVP vs. Erick Rowan

Before: Tyson Kidd attacked Erick Rowan by throwing him into the steel steps

Winner: MVP

After: MVP extends his hand but Erick Rowan attacked him

5u3g3n.jpg

5zhdtd.jpg

The Nexus was formed at the Summerslam PPV once CM Punk assisted Seth Rollins in a match against Dean Ambrose that was supposed to determine the #1 Contender for the United States Championship. Although Rollins failed in his pursuit of championship gold, he still swore his allegiance to the Nexus, proving so by hospitalizing his former team member, Roman Reigns, putting him out of action to this day.

Since their formation, the Nexus has put may of the WWE roster out of action for daring to hinder their success. The chase to call a championship the Nexus' had been long; the chase came to an end once Curtis Axel, the least likely of the group, captured the United States Championship from Antonio Cesaro. Each member of the Nexus, grew jealous. Ryback, although dominant, was never given the opportunity to claim gold, Rollins failed numerous times and CM Punk was bested in a triple threat match for the WWE Championship, being pinned by Brock Lesnar and giving way to beast's domination of the RAW brand.

The Nexus took a backseat to the brand as other rivalries and storylines took place but gained more prominence with their powerful showing in the weeks leading up to the Royal Rumble. CM Punk went as far as beating down wrestlers, interrupting their matches in order to deliver a few "pipebombs" to the WWE Roster.

When it came to the Rumble match Rollins actually eliminated CM Punk, entirely disregarding the "Alliance" they'd sworn to uphold prior to the match backstage. This begins to bring tension into the factio. and soon enough, each of the members are facing off against one another.

Rollins and Punk began losing all their tag matches, placing them at the bottom of the power rankings for the Tag Team Titles. Ryback took notice and offered to replace Rollins as Punk's tag partner. Rollins challenged Ryback to a singles match to see who was worthy of going into the tag division and in an outstading match, Rollins got the pinfall. After the match, Punk threw a chair into the ring and demanded Rollins finish Ryback off, giving him a Nexus beatdown for his failure. Rollins refused and threw the chair back at Punk, leading to him walking out on them both. The two had a series of distraction losses, mainly due to their entrance themes playing during each other's matches with vengeful victims of the Nexus' ambushes.

Ryback and Axel were in a program with Cena. Axel and Ryback lost numerous times to Cena and finally in a triple threat match in which they teamed up, Ryback downed John Cena. Before he could get the pin, Axel slipped in and stole the victory. Axel's pin on Cena infuriated Ryback and the two brawled for weeks. Afterwards the two gave each other a friendly challenge to see which was truly the muscle of the faction. Each faced off against John Cena. Curtis Axel first who gave a pin on Cena after delivering a low blow and getting a leverage pin. Ryback faced Cena the week afterwards but before the match, Axel ambushed Cena and tried to give Ryback the advantage. Ryback backed off and allowed Cena to recover for them to have a fair bout. In the end Ryback lost and Axel grew outrage, so much so he attacked them both during the post-match.

This will eventually lead up to a Wrestlemania bout, which will see the four members of the Nexus face off in an Extreme Rules Fatal Four-Way. The winner will be given the opportunity to face John Cena at Extreme Rules for the United States Championship. If they win that bout, they will be allowed to "cash-in" their title for a shot at the World Title.

Also, what's everyone's theme song for their Wrestlemania?

And, what are some CAWs you guys use for your NXT brands, I want to have Ladder match at Mania to crown the first NXT champion and then I'll make the brand on my schedule. I want to have at least one CAW in there.

December Year 1, Week 3

Wednesday- NXT

Fit Finlay vs. Jimmy Uso '13

Winner: Jimmy Uso '13

Roman Reigns vs. Mark Henry

Winner: Roman Reigns

Big Show vs. Dolph Ziggler

Alberto Del Rio vs. Damien Sandow

Winner: Alberto Del Rio

After: Brass Ring Club member Cesaro celebrates with Del Rio

The group is RVD and Del Rio as the team, Cesaro, and Colin Cassady

Randy Orton vs. Rob Van Dam w/ Daniel Bryan

Before: RVD and Bryan high five

After: Orton raises RVD's hand

News:

Fan Favorite: Cesaro has embraced the fans

Thursday- NXT Superstars

Cesaro vs. Damien Sandow

Winner: Cesaro

Hollywood Hogan vs. Bad News Barrett

Winner: Bad News Barrett

Big Show vs. Jimmy Uso '13

Friday- Smackdown

Sting '99 vs. Jack Swagger

Steel Cage

Shawn Michaels vs. Ric Flair

Winner: Shawn Michaels

Stardust vs. Rey Mysterio

Zack Ryder vs. Kane '02

Bo Dallas vs. The Rock

Winner: Bo Dallas

After: Shawn Michaels and Roman Reigns meet Bo on stage, new Bolievers

Group is: Bo Dallas, Kevin Nash & Fandango Team, Shawn Michaels, and Roman Reigns

Saturday- Superstars

Christian vs. Randy Orton(HOP)

Winner: Randy Orton(HOP)

The Rock vs. Sting '91

Winner: Sting '91

Sheamus '11 vs. Mark Henry(HOP)

Winner: Mark Henry(HOP)

Sting '99 vs. Erick Rowan

After: World Heavyweight Champion Bo Dallas hits Sting with the title

Royal Rumble!

Extreme Rules

Sting def Chris Jericho

US Title

The Miz © def Christian

IC Title

Lord Steven Regal © def Ryback

WWE Championship

Rusev def Big Show ©

World Heavyweight Championship

Triple H def Edge ©

Extreme Rules

Stone cold def John Cena

Royal Rumble Match:

Kane 11' won by eliminating Rollins

In the 4 weeks leading up to Elimination Chamber, Jericho attacked Sting, establishing himself as a top heel (I Changed his entrance and turned him into 2009 Heel Jericho.) Edge challenged Triple H for another match and then attacked him for weeks. Ryback challenged Regal for a rematch, Regal accepted and then defeated Ryback in several non-title matches.

Big Show was injured at RR, Orton stepped up to challenge Rusev for the title. Rusev looked dominant in several non title matches against top contenders. Stone Cold continued to attack John Cena before and after his matches. Christian and Miz, both still heels, teamed up a few times and co-existed well, but they still have the title match at the PPV.

Elimination Chamber!

US Title Match

The Miz © def Christian

Submission Match

Chris Jericho def. Sting

IC Title Match: Elimination Chamber

Lord Steven Regal def. Ryback, Daniel Bryan, Bad News Barrett, Cesaro and Goldust

WWE Championship : Elimination Chamber

Rusev def. Orton, Mark Henry, Roman Reigns, Alberto Del Rio and CM Punk. *Submitted Orton last*

Tables Match

Stone Cold def John Cena

World Heavyweight Championship : Last Man Standing

Triple H def Edge

Leading up to Mania, Kane attacked Triple H before a match, signaling he will use his Royal Rumble winning to face him at WM, they both brawled leading up to the ppv. Triple H is a face and Kane is a heel. Daniel Bryan stepped up to face Regal who has been unstoppable, Bryan took him off his game and challenged him for a match at mania. Jericho continued to attack Sting during his matches.

Rusev was attacked by Orton and suckered into another title match. Orton got the upper hand of the exchanges. Orton = face, Rusev = heel. Christian got tired of Miz, and attacked him..turning face in progress. Undertaker came out after one of Stone Cold's matches and chokeslammed him, challenging him to a match at WM. Austin accepted the next week by attacking Undertaker in similar fashion.

Wrestlemania!

6 Man Ladder Match (I added this one myself, and the winner will become the no.1 contender for either the WHC or WWE Title. Unlike MITB, they won't get a match whenever they choose, they'll just become the no.1 contender. I also only used guys who're currently in the midcard ranking, I want some fresh faces in the main title picture. Also, a super cool spot happened, Cesaro's swing ended up knocking down the ladder when Wyatt was climbing :lol:)

Bray Wyatt def Cesaro, Jack Swagger, RVD, Cody Rhodes, and Damien Sandow

Last Man Standing Match

Chris Jericho def Sting

US Title Match

Christian def Miz ©

Intercontiental Championship

Daniel Bryan def Lord Steven Regal (match of the night.)

Streak Match

Undertaker def Stone Cold

WWE Championship Match

Rusev © def. Randy Orton

Kane def Triple H ©

big-wwe-wrestlemania-29.png

Old Hatreds, Die Hard

thm-roster-2k15-stonecold_08141419197209VS thm-roster-final-shawnmichaels.jpg

Stone Cold vs Shawn Michaels

Stone Cold and HBK have been feuding ever since HBK managed to capture the World Heavyweight Champion and become 'Ruthless Aggression's champion using his Money In the Bank Briefcase. After dethroning Stone Cold Steve Austin, HBK was focused on proving himself to the other wrestlers by challenging the biggest of them all, The Undertaker. In a short feud over the title, HBK gave his all into their fierce competition and ended up injuring The Undertaker, showing that he has a violent side to him.

After an entire year of battling for the World Heavyweight Championship,now both men find themselves without the gold they strived for. Stone Cold, still bitter over never having lost his title cleanly, and HBK bitter over losing a title match to his best friend, Triple H, seek to once and for all determine which of them is the better wrestler. Having been at each other's throats for nearly a year, they seek to resolve their differences at the biggest stage of them all, Wrestlemania.

The Nexus War

Thm-roster-final-ryback.jpgThm-roster-2k15-curtisaxel_081414s191972thm-roster-2k15-SethRollins_0814141919f7thm-roster-2k15-cmpunk-retro.jpg

Ryback vs Axel vs Rollins vs Punk

"The only way the Nexus falls is if it crumbles from the inside", these words were spoken by CM Punk whenever a victim of the Nexus' wrath questioned just how long the egos of its members could be mitigated by him. Now the time has come where everyone is biting to get their name in the main event scene. Each wrestler, currently seen as sub-par compared to those in the high card are scrambling to get a shot at the world title. Having gone months trying to intimidate and challenge one another, the GM of RAW has decided the Nexus can be no longer.

The four members of the Nexus face off in an Extreme Rules Fatal Four-Way. The winner will be given the opportunity to face John Cena at Extreme Rules for the United States Championship. If they win that bout, they will be allowed to "cash-in" their title for a shot at the WWE Championship at whichever PPV they'd like.

International Wrestling Grand Prix(IC Title):
War of the Worlds

200px-NJPW-Logo.png

The IWGP title is making its way over to America from Japan. After capturing the IWGP Intercontinental Championship from Bad Luck Fale at Dominion 6.21, MVP announced that he was going to make the "International Wrestling Grand Prix" indeed "International" and was taking it back to America to defend it there. Not long after the announcement, MVP signed a part-time deal with WWE, making him the first to ever be employed by both WWE and NJPW simultaneously. The stipulation to his contract however stated that he would be forced to defend his title in a tournament at Wrestlemania with seven other international talents to determine the most worthy wrestler.

Participants:

2isi9lx.jpgjr670j.jpgthm-roster-2k15-chrisjericho-retro.jpgthm-roster-2k15-albertorio-retro.jpg

euok1i.jpgcnwwj.jpg10hsn0h.jpgjh4oyf.jpg

NXT

Next Generation

20130411105945658.png

For long, the Pro-Wrestling Indies has been filled with talent that were bound to their divisions due to their size or popularity. Now, the time has come for the best of the independent circuit to be showcased. An all new wrestling brand will begin the week after Wrestlemania: NXT. NXT will feature new young talent who will one day carry the company.The talent will be individuals handpicked from the independent circuit who've been training at the WWE Performance Center.

A 6-Man Ladder match will determine the very first NXT Champion. Who will be the first to grab the gold?

Participants:

thm-roster-2k15-adrianneville.jpgthm-roster-2k15-samizayn.jpg2v30u42.jpg

thm-roster-2k15-bodallas.jpgthm-roster-2k15-corygraves.jpgkdtq41.jpg

Dark Reign

500px-The_Rock_WWE_Championship.png

thm-roster-2k15-BrockLesnar_081414191972VS thm-roster-2k15-undertaker_081414s191972

Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker

After a loss to Brock Lesnar at the previous Wrestlemania, Undertaker seeks to return the favor and break Brock Lesnar’s win streak by defeating him at the grandest stage of them all. Will the legend behind the streak, The Undertaker, be the one to bring an end to the beast’s Reign of Terror. Will Brock Lesnar's 'Dark Reign' continue, or will The Undertaker's 'Dark Reign' start anew?

Contest of Fate:

thm-roster-2k15-paulheyman.jpgthm-roster-2k15-cesaro_13957190752017250 VS thm-roster-2k15-DanielBryan_081414s19197

Cesaro w/ Paul Heyman VS Daniel Bryan w/ The People:

Daniel Bryan, the King of People...Cesaro, the King of Swing. Which of these men will prove to be the best? Whose fate is it to become World Champion first?

This contest will be a singles between this generation’s two best in-ring performers to become #1 Contender for the WWE Championship. Originally intended to merely be a contest between the two to determine the better man has become a test of character for both competitors. Can Daniel Bryan gain a victory by channeling the hordes from the ‘Yes’ Movement, or will Cesaro scheme with his manager, Paul Heyman, to crush the momentum?

Redemption

wweworld.png

thm-roster-2k15-tripleh_0814141919720917 vs thm-roster-final-christian_092020132053.
Triple H vs Christian(Royal Rumble Winner)

After his victory at the Royal Rumble, Christian set his sights on Triple H, the current champion of the WWE Armageddon brand. Triple H immediately tried to put every obstacle in the way of his future opponent, going as far as persuading Mark Henry, the undefeated giant into having a match against Christian on a special edition of Friday Night Armageddon. Christian had a phenomenal match against Mark Henry and pinned him clean. Christian then made it clear to Triple H that he was going to give it his all during their match at Wrestlemania to truly make his third run with the company, a story of redemption.

There's my Wrestlemania Card. Actually put a lot of thought into it. Brought in a lot of roster additions I felt were good for a solid card. I'll be streaming some of the matches and post them on my Youtube channel afterwards.

December Year 1, Week 3

Sunday- NXT presents Armageddon

Table

Santino Marella vs. Lord Steven Regal

European Championship

Bad News Barrett© vs. Rob Van Dam

Winner: Still European Champion Bad News Barrett

The Usos '13 vs. Brass Ring Club(Del Rio/Cesaro)

Winner: Brass Ring Club

NXT Women's Championship

Paige© vs. Summer Rae

Winner: Still Women's Champion Paige

NXT Tag Team Championship

The Big Guys(Big Show/Henry)© vs. The Shield(Ambrose/Rollins)

Winner: Still Tag Team Champions The Big Guys

Hollywood Hogan vs. Kane

Winner: Kane

NXT Championship

TLC

Daniel Bryan© vs. Randy Orton

Winner: Still NXT Champion Daniel Bryan

December Year 1, Week 4

Monday- Raw

Mark Henry '11 vs. Jimmy Uso

Big Show '11 vs. Daniel Bryan '11

Winner: Daniel Bryan '11

Divas Championship

Natalya© vs. Cameron

Winner: Still Divas Champion Natalya

Randy Orton '04 vs. Alberto Del Rio '11

Champion vs. Champion

WWE Champion CM Punk '12-'13 w/ Sting '99 vs. World Champion Bo Dallas w/ Kevin Nash

Winner: CM Punk '11-'12 w/ Sting '99

4shw.jpg

What many fans class as the number two Pay-Per-View is upon us. The height of the summer. Will we see a new world champion? Can The Initiation see off the evil Evolution? Will AJ Lee extend her championship reign? How will Cesaro fare against The Beast? All these questions will be answered at the biggest party of the Summer.

Summerslam - Year one

3 on 3 Elimination tag match

The Initiation vs Evolution

301njvt.jpg2v9euxd.jpg20ib6lk.jpg vs opa9ft.jpgmbquiu.jpg24ceadl.jpg

Winners: The Initiation (Survivors - Bryan and Michaels)

A great way to kick off Summerslam as these two Goliath stables met in their most heated battle yet. In the end it was The Initiation who picked up a superb win against their most hated rivals, with HBK & the American Dragon lasting until the end.

WWE IC Title

Rusev© w/Lana vs Rob Van Dam

mtt895.jpg w/ 2i8w2uf.jpg vs 2ljsv3q.jpg

Winner: & still IC Champion - Rusev

A second-successive PPV defence of the IC belt for Rusev. RVD was some people's favourite to take the title but Rusev proved to be too much for Mr Monday Night.

WWE Women's Title

AJ Lee © w/CM Punk vs Paige

ifuyo1.jpg w/2iksbgg.jpg vs 287zp5k.jpg

Winner: & new Women's Champion - Paige

A lot of speculation surrounded just who would be facing AJ at Summerslam. Many thought Nikki Bella may have been the one to try and reclaim her recently won/recently lost title but having already requested a rematch on Raw in August that left the path open to rookie Paige, who claimed a major upset and caused AJ Lee to drop the women's belt for the second PPV in a row. Perhaps AJ Lee isn't as unstoppable as she seemed.

1 on 1

Dean Ambrose vs Chris Jericho

2rcpgg4.jpg vs eitugm.jpg

Winner: Dean Ambrose

The match of the night as these two phenomenal athletes destroyed each other in the ring. Ambrose and Jericho are a spectator's dream and despite this match receiving little build-up, by the end it was clear that this is going to be a fierce rivalry.

1 on 1

Cesaro vs Brock Lesnar w/Paul Heyman

1zefblc.jpg vs 2lt2att.jpg w/2iu88xk.jpg

Despite a steamroller of an August, Cesaro was unable to top it off with a victory over the toughest of competition. The Beast Incarnate, with Heyman in his corner, was in control from start to finish. When you see off Cesaro as easily as he did the rest of the locker room better watch their backs!

WWE Tag Team Titles

Evolution vs The Brotherhood ©

2m6v0c6.jpg35broms.jpg vs 9gg9pg.jpg1z3cbkj.jpg

Winners: & new Tag Team Champions - Evolution

This time resisting the urge to batter The Brotherhood to the point of disqualification, Triple H and Kane lawfully dethrone the Rhodes brothers, after a tag title stint of five months. Summerslam may not have started well for Evolution but it sure as hell ended well.

WWE World Title

Ultimate Warrior © vs Bray Wyatt

2r2b0bd.jpg vs 347xp3o.jpg

Winner: & new WWE World Champion - Bray Wyatt

A gigantic upset, as Ultimate Warrior finally relinquishes the WWE's most prestigious prize to the current King of the Ring. A long line of victories, followed by being crowned King of the Ring, followed by another long line of victories lead Bray Wyatt to Summerslam where he met a seemingly unstoppable world champion in the Ultimate Warrior. But he did it, and capped off a PPV that saw three new champions crowned.

The crowd were most displeased and many will be hoping Warrior can win the world title back sooner rather than later, but now that Wyatt is at the top of the mountain he won't be giving up that accolade quite so easily.

So, with a scorcher of a Summerslam fizzling away into the night, let's look at the champions for the end of August.

WWE World Champion - 347xp3o.jpg

WWE IC Champion - mtt895.jpg

WWE Tag Team Champions - 2m6v0c6.jpg35broms.jpg

WWE Women's Champion - 287zp5k.jpg

big-wwe-wrestlemania-29.png

Old Hatreds, Die Hard

thm-roster-2k15-stonecold_08141419197209VS thm-roster-final-shawnmichaels.jpg

Stone Cold vs Shawn Michaels

Stone Cold and HBK have been feuding ever since HBK managed to capture the World Heavyweight Champion and become 'Ruthless Aggression's champion using his Money In the Bank Briefcase. After dethroning Stone Cold Steve Austin, HBK was focused on proving himself to the other wrestlers by challenging the biggest of them all, The Undertaker. In a short feud over the title, HBK gave his all into their fierce competition and ended up injuring The Undertaker, showing that he has a violent side to him.

After an entire year of battling for the World Heavyweight Championship,now both men find themselves without the gold they strived for. Stone Cold, still bitter over never having lost his title cleanly, and HBK bitter over losing a title match to his best friend, Triple H, seek to once and for all determine which of them is the better wrestler. Having been at each other's throats for nearly a year, they seek to resolve their differences at the biggest stage of them all, Wrestlemania.

The Nexus War

Thm-roster-final-ryback.jpgThm-roster-2k15-curtisaxel_081414s191972thm-roster-2k15-SethRollins_0814141919f7thm-roster-2k15-cmpunk-retro.jpg

Ryback vs Axel vs Rollins vs Punk

"The only way the Nexus falls is if it crumbles from the inside", these words were spoken by CM Punk whenever a victim of the Nexus' wrath questioned just how long the egos of its members could be mitigated by him. Now the time has come where everyone is biting to get their name in the main event scene. Each wrestler, currently seen as sub-par compared to those in the high card are scrambling to get a shot at the world title. Having gone months trying to intimidate and challenge one another, the GM of RAW has decided the Nexus can be no longer.

The four members of the Nexus face off in an Extreme Rules Fatal Four-Way. The winner will be given the opportunity to face John Cena at Extreme Rules for the United States Championship. If they win that bout, they will be allowed to "cash-in" their title for a shot at the WWE Championship at whichever PPV they'd like.

International Wrestling Grand Prix(IC Title):

War of the Worlds

200px-NJPW-Logo.png

The IWGP title is making its way over to America from Japan. After capturing the IWGP Intercontinental Championship from Bad Luck Fale at Dominion 6.21, MVP announced that he was going to make the "International Wrestling Grand Prix" indeed "International" and was taking it back to America to defend it there. Not long after the announcement, MVP signed a part-time deal with WWE, making him the first to ever be employed by both WWE and NJPW simultaneously. The stipulation to his contract however stated that he would be forced to defend his title in a tournament at Wrestlemania with seven other international talents to determine the most worthy wrestler.

Participants:

2isi9lx.jpgjr670j.jpgthm-roster-2k15-chrisjericho-retro.jpgthm-roster-2k15-albertorio-retro.jpg

euok1i.jpgcnwwj.jpg10hsn0h.jpgjh4oyf.jpg

NXT

Next Generation

20130411105945658.png

For long, the Pro-Wrestling Indies has been filled with talent that were bound to their divisions due to their size or popularity. Now, the time has come for the best of the independent circuit to be showcased. An all new wrestling brand will begin the week after Wrestlemania: NXT. NXT will feature new young talent who will one day carry the company.The talent will be individuals handpicked from the independent circuit who've been training at the WWE Performance Center.

A 6-Man Ladder match will determine the very first NXT Champion. Who will be the first to grab the gold?

Participants:

thm-roster-2k15-adrianneville.jpgthm-roster-2k15-samizayn.jpg2v30u42.jpg

thm-roster-2k15-bodallas.jpgthm-roster-2k15-corygraves.jpgkdtq41.jpg

Dark Reign

500px-The_Rock_WWE_Championship.png

thm-roster-2k15-BrockLesnar_081414191972VS thm-roster-2k15-undertaker_081414s191972

Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker

After a loss to Brock Lesnar at the previous Wrestlemania, Undertaker seeks to return the favor and break Brock Lesnar’s win streak by defeating him at the grandest stage of them all. Will the legend behind the streak, The Undertaker, be the one to bring an end to the beast’s Reign of Terror. Will Brock Lesnar's 'Dark Reign' continue, or will The Undertaker's 'Dark Reign' start anew?

Contest of Fate:

thm-roster-2k15-paulheyman.jpgthm-roster-2k15-cesaro_13957190752017250 VS thm-roster-2k15-DanielBryan_081414s19197

Cesaro w/ Paul Heyman VS Daniel Bryan w/ The People:

Daniel Bryan, the King of People...Cesaro, the King of Swing. Which of these men will prove to be the best? Whose fate is it to become World Champion first?

This contest will be a singles between this generation’s two best in-ring performers to become #1 Contender for the WWE Championship. Originally intended to merely be a contest between the two to determine the better man has become a test of character for both competitors. Can Daniel Bryan gain a victory by channeling the hordes from the ‘Yes’ Movement, or will Cesaro scheme with his manager, Paul Heyman, to crush the momentum?

Redemption

wweworld.png

thm-roster-2k15-tripleh_0814141919720917 vs thm-roster-final-christian_092020132053.

Triple H vs Christian(Royal Rumble Winner)

After his victory at the Royal Rumble, Christian set his sights on Triple H, the current champion of the WWE Armageddon brand. Triple H immediately tried to put every obstacle in the way of his future opponent, going as far as persuading Mark Henry, the undefeated giant into having a match against Christian on a special edition of Friday Night Armageddon. Christian had a phenomenal match against Mark Henry and pinned him clean. Christian then made it clear to Triple H that he was going to give it his all during their match at Wrestlemania to truly make his third run with the company, a story of redemption.

Custom Theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YcIgow6TDk

There's my Wrestlemania Card. Actually put a lot of thought into it. Brought in a lot of roster additions I felt were good for a solid card. I'll be streaming some of the matches and post them on my Youtube channel afterwards.

Everything looks pretty amazing mate. Will you be making this alongside a youtube series? Just giving an idea considering all these ideas are very well contructed and seems pretty darn interesting.

So I repackaged Darren Young and gave him similar gimmick to Orlando Jordan in TNA, but he should be taken really seriously. His nickname is The Homicidal Homosexual. Adapted OJ's similar gear with Warrior's bedazzled tasseled boots&arm bands (once claimed he's a gay version of Warrior in terms of power&spirit). the gimmick debuted at Extreme Rules to win the Hardcore Championship (see what I did there?) and currently the Intercontinental Champion.

I'm skipping ahead a bit since my last post, I'll try and keep it fairly regular from here on out. I just played my MITB PPV.

Ziggler vs. Daniel Bryan - a bit of a friendly rivalry saw these two in a series of matches and trying to one-up each other, and they decided to close out the series at MITB. Daniel Bryan nearly pulled off the victory, but Ziggler's inner heel seemed to poke out as he rolled up Bryan and held the tights for the win.

Cody Rhodes vs. Rusev for the US Title - Rhodes started the match with some great offense but was quickly overcome by Rusev's power. Rusev destroyed Rhodes in the second part of the match, taking it outside before Cody would succumb and not be able to re-enter the ring before the count-out.

Samoa Joe vs. Damien Sandow for the European Championship - Decent match but Joe's head just wasn't in it. He was focusing more on what was to come later the same night and fell to Sandow, but not before dishing out a bit of signature Joe punishment.

Chris Jericho vs. Kurt Angle for the WHC Title - Following Kurt Angle's return and announcement for his pursuit of the title and eventual retirement, he challenged Chris Jericho for the title at the last PPV but came up short. The following Smackdown, Angle requested a rematch. Jericho entered the ring and asked Angle why he should grant him a re-match when he's already beaten him. Angle tried to play to Jericho's sportsmanship and Jericho played along before throwing in the curve ball: "If you can't beat me, so long as I hold this title you won't see another damn opportunity."
Angle thought for a few, then nodded his head in agreement.

At the PPV Match, it was a back and forth battle. Both men hit their signature moves and the fatigue was showing. Jericho rolled to the outside while Angle was arguing with the ref about a slow count and pulled out a chair. After Angle rolls out for the chase, he's immediately grabbed by Jericho who DDTs him onto the chair. Jericho eventually gets an unconscious Angle back into the ring and covers him for the win.

CM Punk vs. Roman Reigns for the WWE Title - After being able to end a blood feud with Dean Ambrose definitively, The Authority began to wonder if they'd backed the wrong man in Seth Rollins. Rollins pleaded his case but was ultimately discarded from the group in favor or their new choice as "Future of the WWE" Roman Reigns. Reigns called out Punk for making the remark about him being pushed in spite of himself and having called him a "doofus". Punk responded in typical fashion, smarky comments and, eventually, a GTS in the middle of the ring.

The Match - Punk was able to pull out a victory, despite interference from various Authority members. After the win, Punk goes under the ring and pulls out a large neon green shirt and drapes it over Reigns.

MITB Ladder Match; Whomever pulls down the briefcase has a guaranteed shot at either main title, whenever they please -
A few of the participants were told earlier in the night that they'd be pulling double duty, working to their disadvantage.
Participants - Cesaro...Daniel Bryan...Bray Wyatt...Seth Rollins...Dean Ambrose...and Samoa Joe!

Each of the participants got their hands on the briefcase, tasting that title shot. One of the highlights was Daniel Bryan with a German Suplex to Samoa Joe from near the top of the ladder with Joe landing neck first on the second ladder laying in the ring. Definite Joey Styles "OH MY GOD" moment.
Bray Wyatt had a strong showing, making a play for the briefcase more than anyone else.

Eventually, Joe made his way back into the ring and picked up the spare ladder, nailing everyone before climbing the ladder and fetching the briefcase to become Mr. Money in the Bank!

Now the only question is - will Joe go after long-time friend CM Punk? Or will he try to de-throne WHC Chris Jericho?

Everything looks pretty amazing mate. Will you be making this alongside a youtube series? Just giving an idea considering all these ideas are very well contructed and seems pretty darn interesting.

I've been considering it actually. I've been going back and forth with just how I would make the video that goes along with the posts. I've recorded all the matches from the Wrestlemania show, but I'm just wondering how to present it now.

Once I get a formula I'll likely do it more frequently.

December Year 1, Week 4

Tuesday- Main Event

Kane '11 vs. Jimmy Uso

Brock Lesnar vs. Rusev

Kevin Owens vs. Justin Gabriel

After: Sami Zayn attacks Gabriel but Owens makes the save

Randy Orton '04 vs. Luke Harper

Wednesday- NXT

The Brian Kendrick vs. Samoa Joe

Winner: Samoa Joe

#1 Contender's Match for Paige's Women's Championship

Brie Bella vs. Summer Rae

Winner: Brie Bella

Big Show vs. Damien Sandow

Winner: Damien Sandow

The Miz vs. Mark Henry

Winner: The Miz

Daniel Bryan vs. Rob Van Dam

Winner: Daniel Bryan

Thursday- NXT Superstars

Samoa Joe vs. Rhyno

Winner: Rhyno

Big Show vs. Bad News Barrett

Jimmy Uso '13 vs. Alberto Del Rio '11(OMM)

Winner: Alberto Del Rio '11

Stone Cold vs. Hollywood Hogan vs. Cesaro

Winner: Cesaro

Friday- Smackdown

Christian vs. Sheamus '11

Winner: Sheamus '11

Falls Count Anywhere

Goldust vs. Ryback '13

Winner: Ryback '13

Stardust vs. Baron Corbin

Bo Dallas vs. Zack Ryder

Winner: Bo Dallas

Jack Swagger vs. Batista

Before: World Heavyweight Champion Bo Dallas joins in on commentary

After: Batista raises Swagger's hand

News:

Fan Favorite: Batista has embraced the fans

Saturday- Superstars

Edge vs. Sheamus '11

Winner: Sheamus '11

Sting '91 vs. Ultimate Warrior

Winner: Ultimate Warrior

The Great Khali vs. Randy Orton '11

Kane '02 vs. Shawn Michaels

After: Kane extends his hand but HBK slaps it away

December Year 1, Week 4

Sunday- WWE presents TLC

United States Championship

Rusev© vs. Adrian Neville

Winner: Still United States Champion Rusev

Intercontinental Championship

Goldust© vs. Jack Swagger

Winner: New Intercontinental Champion Jack Swagger

Mark Henry(HOP) vs. Randy Orton '11

Tag Team Championship

Real Americans(Luger/Swagger)© vs. The Wyatt Family

Winner: New Tag Team Champions The Wyatt Family

Kane '02 vs. Kevin Nash

WWE Championship

TLC

CM Punk '11-'12© vs. Randy Orton '04

Winner: New WWE Champion Randy Orton '04

TLC

Bo Dallas© vs. Sting '99

Winner: Still World Champion Bo Dallas

News:

New Champion: WWE Champion- Randy Orton '04(1st Reign)

New Champion: Tag Team Champions- The Wyatt Family(2nd Reigns)

New Champion: Intercontinental Champion- Jack Swagger(1st Reign)

Archived