What's going on in your Universe?

Kingbdl

Finally after restarting my universe mode, I decided to have a draft and set up my own rosters and champions.

Championships:

WWE Championship:

Intercontinetal Championship:

WWE Tag Team Championships: Vacant

Divas Championship: Vacant

Monday Night Raw:

Alberto Del Rio

Bad News Barrett

Bray Wyatt

Brock Lesnar

Chris Jericho

CM Punk

Daniel Bryan

Dolph Ziggler

Erick Rowan

Jey Uso

Jimmy Uso

John Cena

Konnor (Yet to debut)

Luke Harper

The Miz

R-Truth

Rey Mysterio

Rob Van Dam

The Rock

Sami Zayn

Shawn Michaels

Sting

Titus O Neil

Triple H

Viktor (Yet to debut)

William Regal

Tag Teams:

The Uso's: Jimmy and Jey Uso

Luke Harper and Erick Rowan

Rey Mysterio and Rob Van Dam

The Dudleys: Bully Ray and Devon

The New Age Outlaws: Road Dogg and Billy Gunn

The Ascension: Konnor and Viktor (Yet to debut)

Champions:

World Heavyweight Championship: Vacant

United States Championship: Vacant

WWE Tag Team Championship

Divas Championship: Vacant

Smackdown:

Adam Rose (Yet to debut)

Adrian Neville

Batista

Big E

Big Show

Bo Dallas

Booker T

Cesaro

Christian

Christopher Knight

Cody Rhodes

Curtis Axel

Damien Sandow

Darren Young

Dean Ambrose

Edge

Fandango

Goldust

Jack Swagger

Justin Gabriel

Kane

Kofi Kingston

Mark Henry

Randy Orton

Roman Reigns

Rusev

Ryback

Seth Rollins

Sheamus

Tyson Kidd

The Undertaker

Xavier Woods

Tag Teams:

The Brotherhood: Cody Rhodes and Stardust

Swiss Facts: Cesaro and Tyson Kidd

Rybaxel: Ryback and Curtis Axel

E&C: Edge and Christian

Christopher Knight and Adrian Neville

Factions:

The New Day:

Big E, Kofi Kingston, and Xavier Woods

The Shield:

Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns

Divas:

AJ Lee

Brie Bella

Cameron

Emma (Yet to debut)

Naomi

Natalya

Nikki Bella

Paige

Summer Rae

Tamina Snuka

Yet to debut:

Hideo Itami

Finn Balor

Kevin Owens

Baron Corbin

AJ Styles

The Wolves

The Young Bucks

The Briscoes

Free Agents:

The Hardy Boyz

Kurt Angle

Stone Cold Steve Austin

Kevin Nash

Santino Marrella

The Great Khali

Hulk Hogan

CALENDER:

January: Royal Rumble

Live: Pittsburgh, Pennslyvania

Venue: Consol Energy Center

February: Elimination Chamber

Live: Minneapolis, Minnesotta

Venue: Target Center

March: Wrestlemania 31:

Live: Levi Stadium

Venue: Santa Clara, California

April: Backlash

Live: Rosemont, Illinois

Venue: Allstate Arena

May: Payback

June: King of the Ring

July: Money in the Bank

August: Summerslam

September: Night of Champions

October: Bad Blood

November: Survivor Series

Live: New York, New York

Venue: Madison Square Garden

December: Tables, Ladders, and Chairs

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

January Week 2

wwerawlogo_zps0b30d86b.png

Segment: RAW kicks off with Triple H in the ring who is furious that he lost the WWE Championship Battle Royal last week on RAW and says he should be the #1 contender because he is that damn good. Then Daniel Bryan comes out and pleads his case and then John Cena's music hits and he comes to the ring saying he was in the final two and it should be him to face Randy Orton at the Royal Rumble for the WWE Championship. Just as he finished, Paul Heyman comes out to the stage!! He says gentlemen, gentlemen stop the fighting. I have been given permission by the board of directors to deliver a message regarding the #1 contendership for the WWE Championship. Tonight all of you will be in action in a Fatal 4-Way match to determine the #1 contender. Cena speaks up and says there are only three of us in the ring. Heyman says you're right John and then introduces the 4th participant. It's Brock Lesnar!! Lesnar and Heyman just stand on the stage smiling as the other three in the ring just stand in pure shock.

Match #1

Singles Match

Goldust w/Stardust vs. Luke Harper w/Erick Rowan

Winner: Goldust

Segment: Michael Cole announces that a WWE Superstar will be returning here tonight.

Match #2

Singles Match

Cesaro vs. Bad News Barrett

Winner: Cesaro

After the match it is announced that Bad News Barrett will face Antonio Cesaro at the Royal Rumble for the Intercontinental Championship

Segment: RAW returns from break and.........BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!!! Chris Jericho has made his return! The crowd erupts as Jericho makes his way to the ring. Jericho grabs a mic and says as long as he is returning he plans on staying here for awhile...at least until after WrestleMania. He says he is here tonight to officially save Monday Night RAW...........just as he finishes the lights go out and when they go back on Bray Wyatt is in the ring!! Wyatt attacks Jericho and beats him down on the outside finally hitting Sister Abigail on the outside of the ring. Wyatt leaves smiling as Jericho is left on the floor with medical personnel around him.

Match #4

Singles Match

Roman Reigns w/Dean Ambrose vs. Kane

Ambrose distracted Kane toward the end of the match which allowed Reigns to hit the Superman Punch and cover Kane for the win.

Winner: Roman Reigns

Segment: An announcement is made that the winner of the Fatal 4 Way match next will face Randy Orton at the Royal Rumble for the WWE Championship and the three losers will be entered into the Royal Rumble Match.

Main Event

Fatal 4-Way

#1 Contender for the WWE Championship

Triple H vs. Daniel Bryan vs. John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar w/Paul Heyman

This was a fantastic match with so much at stake. At the end of the match, Triple H hit the Pedigree on John Cena while at the same time Lesnar whipped Bryan hard in to the corner. As Triple H was trying to recover to pin Cena, Lesnar snuck in and covered Cena for the 1...2....3!! Lesnar will face Orton at the Royal Rumble!

Winner and #1 Contender: Brock Lesnar

Lesnar and Heyman stand tall in the ring as Triple H sits in the corner in disgust as RAW goes off the air.

royalrumblelogo_zps6cbdd611.png

Matches Confirmed

Intercontinental Championship

Antonio Cesaro © vs. Bad News Barrett

WWE Championship

Randy Orton © vs. Brock Lesnar

Just finished one of my favorite Wrestlemania's I've booked yet.

US Championship Match

Rusev © defeated Hulk Hogan (Mr. America attire)

IC Championship Match

Bray Wyatt defeated Kane ©

Tag Team Championship Match

Kidd and Cesaro defeated The Usos ©

WWE Championship

Dolph Ziggler © defeated Triple H (I gave them both special WM attires, Ziggler's was just a cool entrance attire, Shawn Michaels chaps (the ones he wore over his jeans in 2002) and the Fandango vest (turned the fur on the back pink and stuff) and HHH had one of his old trunk designs and the skull mask on...just made the match mean a little more)

The Streak Match

Undertaker defeated Ryback (I was actually planning on Ryback winning, and I was really close to winning the match but I got cocky and went for 2 shellshocks, he reversed the second and tombstoned me.)

WHC Match

Daniel Bryan (RR Winner) defeated Chris Jericho '02 © -put the momentum on normal and it still lasted around 15 minutes. Really crazy.

John Cena Vs Hollywood Hogan.

After a vicious cycle of domination. John Cenas Victims are the following. Daniel Bryan Cm Punk Sheamus Dolph Ziggler Who have been put on the shelf. Also wins over Brock Lesnar Rusev and The Sheild who have all moved on to Shane McMahons programming Smackdown touring europe.

Hollywood Hogan returned and laid down the law. Claiming Cena is a phony and sold out to his fans. Joining Vince McMahon and he is back to stop the destruction left behind. He doesnt want to go back to that place but come Summer Slam the Hulkster turns Hollywood. Legend Vs The Champion

Its being billed as. What will happen tonight on Raw Is War.

January Week 2

smackdownlogo_zpsf8732831.jpg

SmackDown kicks off from Las Vegas, NV and Michael Cole announces that there will be two Beat the Clock Challenge matches tonight that will determine the #1 contender for the United States Championship. The winner will face champion Jack Swagger at the Royal Rumble for the United States Championship! And the main event tonight will be Dean Ambrose facing Kane!!

Randy Orton's music hits and the WWE Champion makes his way to the ring. He says talk has been going around that he may lose to Brock Lesnar at the Royal Rumble and lose the WWE Championship. He says he's not scared and will prove his critics wrong when he beats Lesnar at the Rumble. Just then Paul Heyman comes out and says that Orton is right about one thing....he believes he is not scared but he does not believe that he will beat his client Brock Lesnar....just then Lesnar appears in the ring and beats down Orton. Lesnar delivers an F5 to Orton and walks to the back smiling.

Segment: Michael Cole announces that the Royal Rumble pre-show will be WWE Tag Team Champions Gold and Stardust facing Rowan and Harper for the Tag Team Championship!!

Match #1

Singles Match

Stardust w/Goldust vs. Rowan w/Harper

Harper chose to interfere at multiple times during this match so the referee banned him from ringside. In the end, Stardust hit his finishing move and pinned Rowan for the win.

Winner: Stardust

Promo: Triple H says that it should be him facing Randy Orton at the Royal Rumble and that Lesnar stole his victory but it's John Cena's fault because he couldn't recover in time to kick out from Lesnar's pin. Cena then comes out and tells Triple H he's the one who was too slow to get up and cover me so he should be mad at himself for dropping the ball. Triple H says he doesn't drop the ball because he is the game and challenges Cena to a match at the Royal Rumble. Cena accepts.

Match #2

Singles Match

Natalya vs. Divas Champion Nikki Bella

Natalya dominated this match but the end saw Nikki hit her signature bulldog followed by the Rack Attack and covered Natalya for the victory.

Winner: Nikki Bella

Match #3

Beat the Clock Challenge

Rusev vs. Titus O'Neil

Ok match but in a huge upset Titus O'Neil gets the victory in 3:05.

Winner: Titus O'Neil

Segment: Vignette of the Royal Rumble plays to hype the event.

Match #4

Beat the Clock Challenge

Sheamus vs. Ryback

Either of these superstars must beat the time set by Titus O'Neil of 3:05 in order to face Jack Swagger at the Royal Rumble for the United States Championship. Great match that went right down to the wire. In the end, Sheamus hits the Irish Curse and pins Ryback in a time of 3:04. Sheamus beats Titus' time by one second!

Winner and #1 Contender: Sheamus

(This was all legit. I let the A.I. play out both of the Beat the Clock matches and I timed each one. Titus won in 3:05 and Sheamus won in 3:04. I was pretty amazed :))

Michael Cole announces that for the main event due to the interference of Dean Ambrose in the match between Kane and Roman Reigns on RAW last Monday...Reigns will be banned from ringside tonight.

Main Event

Singles Match

Dean Ambrose vs. Kane

This was a fairly good match but Ambrose proved he didn't need Reigns and hit the Dirty Deeds on Kane and pinned him for a huge win.

Winner: Dean Ambrose

After the match as Ambrose was celebrating he turned around only to be met by the hand of Kane and a huge chokeslam. Kane stands over Ambrose and unleashes his fire as SmackDown closes.

royalrumblelogo_zps6cbdd611.png

Confirmed Matches

Pre-Show

WWE Tag Team Championship

Gold and Stardust © vs. Rowan and Harper

Main Card

United States Championship

Jack Swagger © vs. Sheamus

Intercontinental Championship

Cesaro © vs. Bad News Barrett

Singles Match

John Cena vs. Triple H

WWE Championship

Randy Orton © vs. Brock Lesnar

All the boring, but essential background info before I get started.

I have one show a week, Raw, surprisingly on a Monday.

The list of PPVs and their month is as follows...

Jan - Royal Rumble

Feb - NXT (NXT Arena but a regular PPV with the exception of a match between to up&coming stars for the NXT title)

Mar - Wrestlemania

Apr - Backlash

May - Money in the Bank

June - Bad Blood

Jul - King of the Ring

Aug - Summerslam

Sep - TLC

Oct - Night of Champions

Nov - Survivor Series

Dec - Armageddon

The roster is pretty much what we all have bar a few absentees such as John Cena, Alberto Del Rio etc etc. This isn't to say I'll never use any of them in my universe. I may use them when I see fit or they could make sporadic appearances throughout the year as guests, surprises or for specific feuds or matches.

There are also the likes of Adrian Neville, Bam Bam Bigelow, Lex Luger, Sami Zayn & Sting who have yet to debut but I have every intention of getting them involved when I feel the time is right, to freshen things up a bit.

Here is the starting roster (although I've included Paige, DDP & Fit Finlay, who weren't involved right at the start of my universe but who I added in as soon as the DLC pack came out)

(F) = Face

(H) = Heel

Due to 2K's shoddy amount of women rasslers, I pay no attention to whether each one is a heel or a face so as not to feel too restricted. They all fight each other & the good guy/bad guy outloo is completely ignored.

So, to the roster...

AJ Lee

Bad News Barrett (F)

Batista (H)

Big E (F)

Big Show (F)

Bo Dallas (H)

Booker T (F)

Bray Wyatt (H)

Brie Bella

Brock Lesnar (H)

Cameron

Cesaro (F)

Chris Jericho ('02) (H)

CM Punk ('12/'13) (H)

Cody Rhodes (F)

Corey Graves (H)

Curtis Axel (H)

Damien Sandow (H)

Daniel Bryan (F)

Darren Young (H)

Dean Ambrose (F)

DDP (F)

Dolph Ziggler (F)

Erick Rowan (H)

Fandango (H)

Fit Finlay (F)

Goldust (F)

Jack Swagger (H)

Jey Uso (F)

Jimmy Uso (F)

Kane ('02) (H)

Kevin Nash (H)

Kofi Kingston (F)

Luke Harper (H)

Mark Henry (H)

The Miz (H)

Naomi

Natalya

Nikki Bella

Paige

R-Truth (H)

Randy Orton (H)

Rey Mysterio (F)

Ric Flair (F)

RVD (F)

The Rock (F)

Roman Reigns (F)

Rusev (H)

Ryback (H)

Seth Rollins (H)

Shawn Michaels (F)

Sheamus (F)

Stone Cold (F)

Summer Rae

Tamina Snuka

Titus O'Neil (H)

Triple H (H)

Tyson Kidd (H)

Ultimate Warrior (F)

Undertaker (F)

William Regal (H)

Xavier Woods (F)

Teams/Stables

.The Usos

Jimmy Uso

Jey Uso

.The Wyatt Family

Bray Wyatt

Bo Dallas

Erick Rowan

.The Shield

Roman Reigns

The Rock

Dean Ambrose

.Evolution

Triple H

Kane ('02)

Batista

Randy Orton

Seth Rollins

. The Brotherhood

Goldust

Cody Rhodes

.The Nation

Kofi Kingston

Big E

Xavier Woods

.Awesome Truth

R-Truth

The Miz

.The Initiation

Daniel Bryan

Shawn Michaels

Dolph Ziggler

.Rybaxel

Ryback

Curtis Axel

.Straight Edge Society

CM Punk

Corey Graves

AJ Lee

.Rob n' Rey

RVD

Rey Mysterio

.Prime Time Players

Titus O'Neil

Darren Young

Backlash

WWE World Heavyweight Championship:

Mark Henry vs. Brock Lesnar ©

Retirement Match (Hell in a Cell):

DX vs. Brothers of Destruction

Cena vs. Show

NXT Title:

Adrian Neville © vs. Samoa Joe vs. CM Punk vs. Alberto Del Rio

WWE Divas Title:

AJ Lee © vs. Tamina Snuka

WWE Tag Team Titles:

The Uso's © vs. Miz and Mizdow

US Championship:

Sheamus © vs. Steve Austin

IC Championship:

Dolph Ziggler © vs. Chris Jericho

Pre Show:

Titus O'Neil vs. Justin Gabriel

I have a universe where

Tyson Kidd with a Hitman gimmick/attire with Hartless (Double Underhook Piledriver) as his finisher , climbing the WWE Championship rank, being the longest IC Champion and had a feud with the likes of Bryan, Bray, Cesaro & Cena. He's the Superstar of The Year for 2 years. Turned heel/face a couple of times too. He's someone Drew McIntyre should be like in real WWE.

CM Punk with custom UFC gear, teaming/feuding with Lesnar&Del Rio so many times.

Seth Rollins won the Rumble, being a mega heel and Ambrose being a psychotic tweener.

Kofi Kingston with Assassin's Creed-esque attire/gimmick. Belly to back piledriver is his finisher.

John Cena turning heel and being an Authority figure while Triple H gets injured at the hands of Roman Reigns. Triple H returned with Evolution as a face to feud against Cena's Authority.

Undertaker was supposed to retire. His urn no longer gave him any power ever since Paul Bearer passed away. but Bray revived his inner devil by switching Takers source of power from Takers urn to his lantern. Taker later being Bray's monster.

Cesaro is the face of the WWE, up there with Kidd. Being the Cena/Orton of my universe. He used C-Section (Steenalizer) as his finisher.

Neville&Barrett formed a British Invasion with Regal as their manager (so original)

But then my universe got corrupted.

Undertaker was supposed to retire. His urn no longer gave him any power ever since Paul Bearer passed away. but Bray revived his inner devil by switching Takers source of power from Takers urn to his lantern. Taker later being Bray's monster.

Very interesting. I like this idea.

Meanwhile in my universe...

April - Year one

Two tournaments come to a close at the Wrestlemania the previous night. One to determine the WWE World Champion, the other to crown a new IC champ.

Bo Dallas defeated Darren Young, Bad News Barrett & Chris Jericho to take the IC title heading into year one

&

Ultimate Warrior defeated Triple H in the World title tournament final after seeing off Batista & CM Punk in the previous rounds.

So, here's a look at what happened in this month on Raw leading up to the Backlash PPV...

.The Brotherhood defended their tag titles against Rob n' Rey

2yke0xe.jpg

Note: Sorry about pic quality - it wasn't until about Summerslam that I understood how to use 'share' on my PS4 so the first lot of pics are from my camera.

. AJ Lee & Brie Bella feud over AJ's Women's title.

. Batista emerges as Ultimate Warrior's first adversary following his recent World title victory in a scorching hot feud, which saw Warrior defend his belt at the last Raw in April in a tables match.

2qavggx.jpg

2j61r29.jpg

Backlash - Year one

2 on 2

Evolution vs Prime Time Players

35broms.jpg2m6v0c6.jpg vs tao31x.jpg2mhbgpc.jpg

Winners: Evolution

A glorified squash match for The Game and The Devil's Favourite Demon to kick off the post-mania PPV.

WWE Tag Team Titles

The Brotherhood © vs The Usos

1z3cbkj.jpg9gg9pg.jpg vs 2h67rpc.jpg24c62yt.jpg

Winners: & still Tag Team Champions - The Brotherhood

1 on 1

The Rock vs Damien Sandow

2dr86co.jpg vs 659306.jpg

Winner: Damien Sandow

These two collided earlier in the month on Raw with the People's Champ picking up a fairly straightforward victory. At Backlash, however, it was Sandow who walked away with an unexpected giant-killing to his name.

WWE IC Title

Bo Dallas © vs Dolph Ziggler

28ic1lt.jpg vs 20ib6lk.jpg

Winner: & still IC Champion - Bo Dallas

1 on 1

Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton

301njvt.jpg vs mbquiu.jpg

Winner: Daniel Bryan

A bout that pit The Initiation against Evolution. It was a nasty bout and looks set to spark a rivalry between the two factions that will probably last for some time!

WWE Women's Title - Extreme Rules match

Brie Bella vs AJ Lee ©

2ryhfra.jpg vs ifuyo1.jpg

Winner: & still Women's Champion - AJ Lee

WWE World Title - Extreme Rules match

Ultimate Warrior © vs Brock Lesnar

2r2b0bd.jpg vs 2lt2att.jpg

Winner: & still WWE World Champion - Ultimate Warrior

After seeing off Batista the previous Raw, Ultimate Warrior came up against his toughest opponent yet. The writing seemed to be on the wall and it looked as though his reign as champion would only last a month but the face-painted hero managed, with the help of a range of weaponry, to beat a Brock Lesnar who had almost torn him limb from limb.

An excellent defence by Ultimate Warrior but will Lesnar's destruction have a lasting effect on our champion?

With Backlash, and April coming to a close, here's the current champions...

WWE Champion - 2r2b0bd.jpg

WWE IC Champion - 28ic1lt.jpg

WWE Tag Team Champions - 1z3cbkj.jpg9gg9pg.jpg

WWE Women's Champion - ifuyo1.jpg

May - year one

Following on from Backlash, here are the latest stories surrounding Raw in May.

. The AJ Lee/Brie Bella feud continues. It looks like their match at the previous PPV will not be the end of their rivalry.

. World champion Ultimate Warrior finds himself tangled within a feud born out of respect when he and fellow fan-favourite Daniel Bryan lock horns, setting up a main event match for the title at Money in the Bank at the end of the month.

. With one face vs face rivalry taking place on Raw, there is also an all-heel affair taking place. Perhaps the highlight of May's Raw shows has been Y2J and Batista bumping heads with the added element of Natalya thrown into the mix.

When Natalya emerged on the ramp to applaud Chris Jericho on his victory over The Animal during the first Raw of May it seemed to make sense that the fellow Canadian would be on his side.

However, the following week she showed up in support of Batista & it seems a romantic interest has tipped this heel vs heel feud in Batista's favour. The question is, will Natalya be by the side of her fellow countryman when these two meet at MIB or has she fallen for Batista?

.In other noteworthy news, IC champ Bo Dallas defended his title with brother Bray at ringside against Sheamus. He wasn't so lucky, however, when he had to go it alone in a steel cage against the Bulgarian Brute, Rusev. This victory for Rusev suggests that he will get a shot at Dallas' IC title somewhere down the line.

2luyott.jpg

Money in the Bank - Year one

WWE IC Title

Bo Dallas © vs Bad News Barrett

28ic1lt.jpg vs 34gpt7d.jpg

2 on 2

Rob n' Rey vs Evolution

2ljsv3q.jpg2cz4h7d.jpg vs 35broms.jpg2m6v0c6.jpg

A slightly more testing PPV bout than the previous month but Triple H & Kane still came through as winners for the second month in a row. They look to be unstoppable.

WWE Tag Team Titles

The Brotherhood © vs The Shield

9gg9pg.jpg1z3cbkj.jpg vs 2dr86co.jpg66krb8.jpg

Winners: & still tag team champions - The Brotherhood

The Rock suffers another embarrassing loss for the second consecutive PPV as The Brotherhood, despite being champions, cause an upset over a team widely regarded as the most dangerous in WWE right now.

WWE Women's Title

Brie Bella vs AJ Lee ©

Brie Bella falls short once again but demands one more shot at that women's belt before she'll give up. AJ is only too happy to oblige at the next PPV for one final showdown between the two.

1 on 1

Chris Jericho vs Batista w/ Natalya

eitugm.jpg vs opa9ft.jpg w/ aaur90.jpg

Winner: Chris Jericho

One of the hottest feuds from the past month finally sees itself immersed in the world of PPV as bad-guy Jericho takes on bad-guy Bastita of Evolution.

The major question was answered early on after Y2J walked to the ring alone we were left wondering if Natalya would sit this one out. Despite her vested interest in both men it seems she has chosen Batista as she accompanied Big Dave to the ring.

The referee was knocked unconscious pretty much as soon as the match started which allowed for illegal weapons to be used by both men. In the end, Jericho getting the better of Batista with these weapons probably went a long way in ensuring him victory over his rival.

Jericho attacked Batista post-match to a chorus of boos. Perhaps the fans have decided that Batista is the lesser of two evils. We will surely find out as this rivalry is nowhere near over!

WWE World Title

Daniel Bryan vs Ultimate Warrior ©

301njvt.jpg vs 2r2b0bd.jpg

Gracious in defeat, Bryan extends a handshake to his friend the Ultimate Warrior. Warrior accepts to underline the end of this friendly feud.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match

Shawn Michaels vs CM Punk vs Bray Wyatt vs Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton vs Stone Cold

2v9euxd.jpg vs 2yo506f.jpg vs 347xp3o.jpg vs 2lt2att.jpg vs mbquiu.jpg vs bxxsn.jpg

Winner: & Mr. Money in the Bank - Randy Orton

A worrying time for the current WWE World title holder, Ultimate Warrior, or any future champions as Randy Orton, who already has the corporate power of Triple H & Evolution behind him becomes the briefcase holder for year one. The Viper is pretty much guaranteed to get his hands on the world title at some point over the next 12 months.

So, we end May with the same champions as we ended April, but for how long will this be the case?

WWE World Champion - 2r2b0bd.jpg

WWE Tag Team Champions - 9gg9pg.jpg1z3cbkj.jpg

May - year one

Following on from Backlash, here are the latest stories surrounding Raw in May.

. The AJ Lee/Brie Bella feud continues. It looks like their match at the previous PPV will not be the end of their rivalry.

. World champion Ultimate Warrior finds himself tangled within a feud born out of respect when he and fellow fan-favourite Daniel Bryan lock horns, setting up a main event match for the title at Money in the Bank at the end of the month.

. With one face vs face rivalry taking place on Raw, there is also an all-heel affair taking place. Perhaps the highlight of May's Raw shows has been Y2J and Batista bumping heads with the added element of Natalya thrown into the mix.

When Natalya emerged on the ramp to applaud Chris Jericho on his victory over The Animal during the first Raw of May it seemed to make sense that the fellow Canadian would be on his side.

However, the following week she showed up in support of Batista & it seems a romantic interest has tipped this heel vs heel feud in Batista's favour. The question is, will Natalya be by the side of her fellow countryman when these two meet at MIB or has she fallen for Batista?

.In other noteworthy news, IC champ Bo Dallas defended his title with brother Bray at ringside against Sheamus. He wasn't so lucky, however, when he had to go it alone in a steel cage against the Bulgarian Brute, Rusev. This victory for Rusev suggests that he will get a shot at Dallas' IC title somewhere down the line.

2luyott.jpg

Money in the Bank - Year one

WWE IC Title

Bo Dallas © vs Bad News Barrett

28ic1lt.jpg vs 34gpt7d.jpg

2 on 2

Rob n' Rey vs Evolution

2ljsv3q.jpg2cz4h7d.jpg vs 35broms.jpg2m6v0c6.jpg

A slightly more testing PPV bout than the previous month but Triple H & Kane still came through as winners for the second month in a row. They look to be unstoppable.

WWE Tag Team Titles

The Brotherhood © vs The Shield

9gg9pg.jpg1z3cbkj.jpg vs 2dr86co.jpg66krb8.jpg

Winners: & still tag team champions - The Brotherhood

The Rock suffers another embarrassing loss for the second consecutive PPV as The Brotherhood, despite being champions, cause an upset over a team widely regarded as the most dangerous in WWE right now.

WWE Women's Title

Brie Bella vs AJ Lee ©

Brie Bella falls short once again but demands one more shot at that women's belt before she'll give up. AJ is only too happy to oblige at the next PPV for one final showdown between the two.

1 on 1

Chris Jericho vs Batista w/ Natalya

eitugm.jpg vs opa9ft.jpg w/ aaur90.jpg

Winner: Chris Jericho

One of the hottest feuds from the past month finally sees itself immersed in the world of PPV as bad-guy Jericho takes on bad-guy Bastita of Evolution.

The major question was answered early on after Y2J walked to the ring alone we were left wondering if Natalya would sit this one out. Despite her vested interest in both men it seems she has chosen Batista as she accompanied Big Dave to the ring.

The referee was knocked unconscious pretty much as soon as the match started which allowed for illegal weapons to be used by both men. In the end, Jericho getting the better of Batista with these weapons probably went a long way in ensuring him victory over his rival.

Jericho attacked Batista post-match to a chorus of boos. Perhaps the fans have decided that Batista is the lesser of two evils. We will surely find out as this rivalry is nowhere near over!

WWE World Title

Daniel Bryan vs Ultimate Warrior ©

301njvt.jpg vs 2r2b0bd.jpg

Gracious in defeat, Bryan extends a handshake to his friend the Ultimate Warrior. Warrior accepts to underline the end of this friendly feud.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match

Shawn Michaels vs CM Punk vs Bray Wyatt vs Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton vs Stone Cold

2v9euxd.jpg vs 2yo506f.jpg vs 347xp3o.jpg vs 2lt2att.jpg vs mbquiu.jpg vs bxxsn.jpg

Winner: & Mr. Money in the Bank - Randy Orton

A worrying time for the current WWE World title holder, Ultimate Warrior, or any future champions as Randy Orton, who already has the corporate power of Triple H & Evolution behind him becomes the briefcase holder for year one. The Viper is pretty much guaranteed to get his hands on the world title at some point over the next 12 months.

So, we end May with the same champions as we ended April, but for how long will this be the case?

WWE World Champion - 2r2b0bd.jpg

WWE Tag Team Champions - 9gg9pg.jpg1z3cbkj.jpg

I love your Universe! I'm almost done with my May month.

Thanks very much. It makes the writing & placing of pictures all worthwhile to hear that.

It should improve as well, because by Summerslam I'd figured out the 'share' button on my PS4 so I will have those pics to go along with the rivalries & matches.

& looking forward to reading your latest info. I enjoy hearing about what's going on with other people's universe modes.

I usually read but thing is, Universe Mode becomes very stale after a while, at least for me. That's why I've always been a fan of Story Designer because you literally had to do the shows from scratch, putting things together, messing with camera angles, promos, etc.

The most annoying thing about would be how time consuming it was, specially the writting part. Took forever to do and was very tiresome but I admit, after seeing the ending results, it was really worth it.

I tried to focus on this years Universe Mode and even posted some results here but I simply can't put my heart into it.

I think people read it & probably, if they're like me, enjoy them but maybe just don't comment. It's shame really as a comment like yours to my universe just lets you know it's worth taking the time.

I couldn't agree more! I'll probably start posting after my Money In The Bank PPV! I'll probably post roster, teams and shows tonight. I'm hoping to get to Money In The Bank this weekend.

I usually read but thing is, Universe Mode becomes very stale after a while, at least for me. That's why I've always been a fan of Story Designer because you literally had to do the shows from scratch, putting things together, messing with camera angles, promos, etc.

The most annoying thing about would be how time consuming it was, specially the writting part. Took forever to do and was very tiresome but I admit, after seeing the ending results, it was really worth it.

I tried to focus on this years Universe Mode and even posted some results here but I simply can't put my heart into it.

I hated Universe at first this year! It took me a bit to figure out what I really wanted to do and the game made stupid rivalries. I got sick of them and I restarted my universe and I started doing my own rivalries myself. I do them a little different but it's how I enjoy doing it. And I'm super happy that I did. I couldn't be more happy with it. If you'd like me to explain how I do my rivalries id be more then happy to explain it. But Universe is my favorite mode ever! That's all I play anymore.

Coolest thing just happened in a triple threat. I wish they still had the feature to go back and save game clips, because my game DVR wasn't recording on Xbox One. Anyway, triple threat...Ryback, HHH and Stardust in Universe. I was playing as Stardust. HHH and Ryback were in the ring, I was outside of it. I was climbing the ring post to perform a top rope attack. HHH laid out Ryback in the ring. I got to the top too slowly and HHH grabbed me right as I reached the top. He throws me and I land right on Ryback (still down in the ring). It was the coolest thing I've seen so far in the game. So basic, but it made my day. The impact was perfect...and I just kind of laid there limply on top of Ryback. Really wish I had a clip of it.

Coolest thing just happened in a triple threat. I wish they still had the feature to go back and save game clips, because my game DVR wasn't recording on Xbox One. Anyway, triple threat...Ryback, HHH and Stardust in Universe. I was playing as Stardust. HHH and Ryback were in the ring, I was outside of it. I was climbing the ring post to perform a top rope attack. HHH laid out Ryback in the ring. I got to the top too slowly and HHH grabbed me right as I reached the top. He throws me and I land right on Ryback (still down in the ring). It was the coolest thing I've seen so far in the game. So basic, but it made my day. The impact was perfect...and I just kind of laid there limply on top of Ryback. Really wish I had a clip of it.

I've had a few things like that, the physics this year are pretty sweet. Happens with weapons too, like if you slam someone on a ladder it looks cool as hell.

Reset my Universe not long ago and now only have one roster with one main show (RAW) and one minor (Smackdown!) i dwindled the roster down to 30-something of the guys who I'll have the most playing as.

Coming out of Extreme Rules my feuds and storylines are as followed;

Triple H© vs. CM Punk :-

With Evolution (HHH, Rollins, Batista & Orton) holding all the gold in the company there are very few people wanting to take them on. However, the night after Extreme Rules in a match against Dean Ambrose, Triple H was distracted by the music of the returning CM Punk. The two have been attacking each other back and forth since. In a scheduled match on RAW the referee was accidentally knocked out just after the bell. Triple H decided to go for the sledgehammer, but the referee caught him using it and DQ'ed him.

Seth Rollins© vs. Shawn Michaels :-

HBK returned to the WWE after nearly 5 years of retirement to try and talk some sense into his bestfriend, the WWE Champion Triple H who has been using his power to keep dominance on RAW. The Game pushed him away and the ever hungry Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins begged to get a piece at Mr. Wrestlemania. Triple H feeling insulted by HBK's inquiry set his protege on HBK and Rollins has been at him ever since. Most recently a Falls Count Anywhere match on RAW. HBK's first victory since returning.

Luke Harper vs. Rey Mysterio :-

Since returning from injury Rey Mysterio has been enjoying victories over superstars like William Regal, Chris Jericho and Cesaro, but he came upon Luke Harper and fell to the dreaded Discuss Clothesline. Harper, without any real reason has been attacking Rey since and they have competed in several one-on-one matches. Recently, Harper received his first loss when Rey appeared at ringside during a match with Dean Ambrose.

Elsewhere on RAW the WWE Tag-Team Champions Randy Orton and Batista have been watching in the wings as WWE's top teams have been battling each other in hopes of becoming the number 1 contenders. William Regal and Ryback have been going at each other tooth and nail, Regal states that Ryback needs to test himself against a proven veteran before he can amount to anything in the WWE.

Tag Teams & Stables;

Evolution(HHH, Rollins, Batista & Orton)

BoolDust(Booker T & Goldust)

The Generation(Cody Rhodes & Curtis Axel)

The Uso's

Regal's Roundtable(Regal, Cesaro & Kidd)

The Wyatt Family

Roster;

Adrian Neville, Bad News Barrett, Batista©, Bo Dallas, Booker T, Bray Wyatt, Cesaro, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Cody Rhodes, Curtis Axel, Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, Erick Rowan, Goldust, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Kane, Luke Harper, Randy Orton©, Rey Mysterio, Ric Flair, RVD, Roman Reigns, Rusev, Ryback, Sami Zayn, Seth Rollins©, Shawn Michaels, Sheamus, Sting, Triple H©, Tyson Kidd & William Regal.

I have my universe set up for current WWE! My rivalries are:

Brock Lesnar© vs. John Cena for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship!

Rusev© vs. Dolph Ziggler for the United States Championship!

Nikki Bella© vs. Paige for the Divas Championship!

Bad News Barrett© vs. Sheamus for the Intercontinental Championship!

The Usos© vs. The Brotherhood for the Tag Team Championships!

RAW, Week One, April

Damien Sandow vs. Curtis Axel

Winner: Curtis Axel

Paige vs. AJ Lee

Winner: AJ Lee

Nikki Bella vs. Naomi

Winner: Naomi

After: Paige singes that she wants Nikki Bella's Divas Championship!

Dolph Ziggler vs. Big Show

Before: Rusev throws Dolph Ziggler into the steel steps.

Winner: Big Show

John Cena vs. Seth Rollins

Before: Brock Lesnar threw John Cena into the steel steps!

Winner: Seth Rollins!

Main Event, Week One, April

Tyson Kidd vs. Curtis Axel

Winner: Curtis Axel

Daniel Bryan vs. Roman Reigns

Before: Triple H threw Roman Reigns into the steel steps.

During: Triple H attacked Daniel Bryan and Roman Reigns.

Winner: Daniel Bryan

Bray Wyatt vs. Dean Ambrose

Winner: Bray Wyatt

After: Bray Wyatt meet Roman Reigns and Daniel Bryan on the stage to form a new stable called The Roman Empire!

Archived