During: Bo Dallas looks like he will take out Zayn but hits Graves

Winner: Corey Graves

After: Graves continue his attack on Zayn

Thursday- Superstars

Stardust vs. Luke Harper

Winner: Luke Harper

Daniel Bryan vs. Batista

Winner: Daniel Bryan

After: Triple H and Randy Orton meet Bryan on stage and embraced. Daniel Bryan has joined Evolution!

Ultimate Warrior vs. Shawn Michaels

Before: The ref gets knocked out

Winner: Shawn Michaels

News:

Face Turn- Triple H

Face Turn- Randy Orton

Friday- Smackdown

Jimmy Uso vs. Damien Sandow vs. Jey Uso

Winner: Damien Sandow

The Brotherhood vs. The Shield(Rollins/Reigns)

Winner: The Brotherhood

Rivalry Match

AJ Lee vs. Naomi

Winner: AJ Lee

After: Brie Bella appears on stage and slowly claps for AJ

Rivalry Match

Dolph Ziggler vs. Bad News Barrett

Winner: Dolph Ziggler

After: Cody Rhodes appears on stage and signals that he wants the title

Rivalry Match

Randy Orton vs. Kane

Winner: Randy Orton

News:

Championship Challenge- IC Championship- Dolph Ziggler© vs. Cody Rhodes

#1 Contender- Divas Championship- AJ Lee© vs. Brie Bella

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am using a 4 brand universe. WWE have RAW on Tuesdays, Smackdown on Fridays. I have brought back WCW and called it WCW 2.0 (original....) And use the old RAW arena on Monday, and have WCW Superstars on Thursday.

RAW and Smackdown use the WWE Championship (So its like the new Brock one). I have retired the US Title. And both shows have the Intercontinental Title, WWE Tag Team Titles and Divas Championship. NXT is featured on Smackdown and I manually make it defended on Minor Show NXT every 4 weeks. Sami Zayn is the Champion and has had it for more than a year!!

As for WCW, its all CAW with a few select divas. I have the World Title (Big Gold Belt) The WCW US Title, The WCW Tag Team and The Womens Title on Monday Nitro and all the same on Superstars apart from the WCW Cruiserweight title and cruiserweight division is highlighted on that show. (All CAWs are being uploaded too the relevant thread if you want to see them)

I have played through a medium rivalry for the US Title where Barry Bryan and Dynamite PM swapped the tite a few times before Barry Bryan defended it at the 2nd PPV and has held it since. Then I played though as WCW Cruiserwieght Champion Jordon Kyle and Ace Bluehart (my take on Brendan Bluehart a CAW created by KingDW on 2K14) which was epic it was 12 weeks and started when Jordon beat down Ace before a No #1 contenders match, i played every match it ended with Jordon never losing the belt and even had them brawling once around the ring, up the ramp and being seprated by security and another CAW.

I havent really paid attention to WWE, apart from Cesaro has had the title for a while now.

NXT; May Week One

Match One:

Erick Rowan def. Fandango

Match Two:

Brie Bella def. Natalya

Match Three:

Titus O'Neil def. Justin Gabriel

Match Four:

Cesaro & Curtis Axel def. Randy Orton & Ryback

Match Five:

Non-Title

NXT Women's Champion AJ Lee def. Nikki Bella

- Before the match, Nikki attacked AJ before the bell rang.

Match Six:

Non-Title

Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods def. NXT Tag Team Champions Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow

Main Event:

Non-Title

NXT Champion Dean Ambrose def. Seth Rollins

Extreme Rules Year One

WWE United States Championship

Falls Count Anywhere

Rusev© Vs. Big E

Winner: Rusev

Match #2

Xavier Woods vs. Justin Gabriel

Winner: Xavier Woods

Match #3

Los Matadores vs. The Miz & Damin Sandow

Winner: Los Matadores

WWE Divas Championship

AJ Lee© Vs. Brie Bella

Winner: AJ Lee

WWE Tag Team Championship

Extreme Rules

The Usos vs. The Brotherhood©

Winner: The Usos

Match #6

Roman Reigns vs. Kane

Winner: Kane

WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Extreme Rules

John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar©

Winner: Brock Lesnar

News

AJ Lee has successfully defended the WWE Divas Championship!

The Usos have won the WWE Tag Team Championship!

Brock Lesnar has successfully defended the WWE World Heavyweight Championship with an aggressive win!

CM Punk defeated Lesnar for the WWE WHC, and then went on to feud with Triple H for the belt. Triple H won the belt, held it for 2 ppvs, Punk regained the belt and Bryan cashed in his MITB on Punk. I retired the WWE WHC and brought back the WHC. Bryan is now the champ and feuding with Punk for the belt.

RVD won the United States Championship from Sheamus but lost it to Ryback 2 months later.

Dolph Ziggler lost the IC title to Jericho but regained it in their final encounter.

HBK went against Hollywood Hogan and got injured in their final match.

Erick Rowan defeated John Cena in a 12 week long rivalry.

Randy Orton defeated Ric Flair in a dominant 12 week rivalry.

Kane injured Luke Harper in his final match against Harper, after Harper beat him for 2 months straight.

Now, Triple H is feuding with Roman Reigns, Punk is feuding with Bryan and Ryback is feuding with Sheamus for the US title.

On Smackdown, Cesaro is defending his IC title against Cody Rhodes, and Kofi Kingston and Big E are defending the tag titles against Miz and Mizdow.

I'm wanting to create a Raw 02 roster and brand but i'm not sure how to go about making the ppvs for the show since half the ppvs from that era aren't in the game and CAA is out this year. So could someone give me some suggestion for the ppvs that would be good replacements?

Also some advice on the roster would be great.

First PPV;

EXTREME RULES!

Opening Contest - Tag-Team

RVD & Kane vs. Rybaxel

RVD & Kane def. Rybaxel via Five Star Frogsplash to Ryback.

Grudge Match - Single w/ Manager

Alberto Del Rio w/ Natalya vs. The Miz w/ Damien Mizdow

Alberto Del Rio def The Miz via Cross Armbreaker

Intercontinental Championship - Submission

Dolph Ziggler© vs. Mark Henry

Dolph Ziggler© def. Mark Henry via Sleeper Hold.

Grudge Match - Single One-on-One

Cody Rhodes def. Cesaro

Cesaro def. Cody Rhodes via Neutralizer

WWE Tag-Team Chamoionships - Extreme Rules Tornado Tag-Team

The Uso's©© vs. Luke Harper & Erick Rowan

The Uso's def. Wyatt Family via Superfly Splash to Luke Harper

United States Championship - Extreme Rules

Sheamus© vs. Big E.

Sheamus def. Big E via High Cross

WWE Championship - Extreme Rules

Brock Lesnar© vs. John Cena[/b]

Brock Lesnar def. John Cena via F5 through announce table.

NXT; May Week Two

Match One:

Erick Rowan def. Corey Graves via Chokeslam

Match Two:

Justin Gabriel & Big E def. Titus O'Neil & Fandango, via Big Ending to Fandango

Match Three:

Ryback def. Curtis Axel, via Shellshock

Match Four:

Randy Orton def. Seth Rollins, via Catching RKO

Match Five:

Non-Title

NXT Women's Champion AJ Lee def. Brie Bella, via Shining Wizard

- After the match, Nikki Bella came out and had a staredown with AJ Lee

Match Six:

Xavier Woods def. NXT Tag Team Champion Cody Rhodes, via Honor Roll

Main Event:

Non-Title; Extreme Rules Match

Sting def. NXT Champion Dean Ambrose, via Scorpion Death Drop

- During the match, Seth Rollins came out and attacked both Ambrose and Sting

EXTREME RULES - Year 1

WWE United States Championship:

Sheamus © defeated Cesaro

Extreme Rules Match:

Randy Orton defeated The Big Show

WWE Divas Championship - Triple Threat Match:

AJ © defeated Brie Bella & Natalya

6 Man Tag Team Match:

The Wyatt Family defeated Dolph Ziggler, Sami Zayn & Daniel Bryan

Steel Cage Match:

Dean Ambrose defeated Seth Rollins

Extreme Rules Match:

Batista & Kane defeated Roman Reigns & CM Punk

WWE World Heavyweight Championship:

Brock Lesnar © (w/ Paul Heyman) defeated John Cena

So with the first month under wraps I thought I'd give you guys an update on my rosters, champions & rivalries;

RAW

AJ Lee©, Batista, Big E, Bo Dallas, Bray Wyatt, Brie Bella, Brock Lesnar©, Cameron, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Curtis Axel, Damien Mizdow, Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose, Erick Rowan, The Hurricane, Jack Swagger, John Cena, Kofi Kingston, Luke Harper, Naomi, Nikki Bella, R-Truth, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Ric Flair, The Rock, Roman Reigns, Rusev, Ryback, Seth Rollins, Sheamus©, Summer Rae, Tamina Snuka, Triple H & Xavier Woods.

Smackdown

Alberto Del Rio, Bad News Barrett, Big Show, Booker T, Cesaro, Cody Rhodes, Corey Graves, Darren Young, Dolph Ziggler©, Fandango, Finn Balor, Goldust, Hideo Itami, Jeff Hardy, Jey Uso©, Jimmy Uso©, Justin Gabriel, Kane, Kevin Nash, Mark Henry, The Miz, Natalya, RVD, Sami Zayn, Santino Marella, Shawn Michaels, Sting©, Titus O'Neil, Tyler Breeze, Tyson Kidd, Ultimate Warrior, The Undertaker, William Regal.

Champions;

WWE Champion; Brock Lesnar

World Heavyweight Champion; Sting

United States Champion; Sheamus

Intercontinental Champion; Dolph Ziggler

WWE Tag-Team Champions; The Uso's

Diva's Champion; AJ Lee.

Tag-Teams & Stables

The Uso's©©

The Wyatt Family

Kane & RVD

Stardust & Goldust

Rybaxel

The New Day

The Miz & Damien Mizdow

Finn Balor & Hideo Itami

Evolution.

Second PPV;

ARMAGEDDON

Opening Contest

Xavier Woods vs. Luke Harper

Xavier Woods def Luke Harper via Roll-Up

WWE Tag-Team Championships

The Uso's©© vs. Rybaxel

The Uso's©© retain the Titles via Superfly Splash to Curtis Axel.

United States Championship

Sheamus© vs. Dean Ambrose

Dean Ambrose© def. Sheamus via Cradle DDT to win the US Title.

Grudge Match - Round 2

Alberto Del Rio vs. The Miz w/ Damien Mizdow

The Miz def. Alberto Del Rio via Skull Crushing Finale

Non-Title Extreme Rules

Sting© vs. Ultimate Warrior

Ultimate Warrior def. World Heavyweight Champion Sting via Ultimate Splash

Intercontinental Championship

Sami Zayn© vs. Corey Graves

Sami Zayn def. Corey Graves to retain via Koji Clutch. Former champ Dolph Ziggler was on commentary.

WWE Championship

Brock Lesnar© vs. John Cena

Brock Lesnar def. John Cena via Kimura Lock

Hello everybody, first post here. I've come here from the 2K Forums, got kind of fed up with the constant negativity from everybody over there. Anways, just made it through the first month of my single-brand universe and the first PPV Extreme Rules. While I'd love to give all the details here, I record each week on Twitch so I'll let you check it all out if you're interested. The only changes I made prior to starting my Universe were putting everybody under one main brand (Raw) which currently has five matches each week and then the minor show, Smackdown, has three matches. I may increase this over time, we'll see. I also made it so that the Intercontinental Championship is the primary "minor" championship.

I set up each of the rivalries in rivalry manager by myself. I choose the "Default" setting and just choose the length of the rivalry and the competitors on my own. When choosing default for rivalry type the game automatically assigns one of the Story Collector stories to the rivalry, I thought that was pretty cool so that's the way I'm doing it. If you watch my Twitch recordings, you'll notice that I tend to play some of the matches and let others play out on their own. Generally I'll play the weekly non-rivalry, non-tag matches only. I watch each of the "rivalry matches" that take place on Raw and most of the tag matches since they're a pain this year, but when the PPV rolls around I end up playing out the majority of the matches, especially the championship matches as I've got a somewhat decent plan as to who I want as my champions.

I don't really follow a strict schedule as to when I'll play each week of my Universe, but I am taking my time as I'm generally busy and I don't want to play through too quickly and get burnt out on the mode. I'll stop by here and post after I've completed each month's PPV but feel free to follow me on Twitch if you'd like. Anyways, here are the links to each week of the first month of my Universe on Twitch:

April Week 1: http://www.twitch.tv/mdnghtmgcn1/b/592236708

April Week 2: http://www.twitch.tv/mdnghtmgcn1/b/592327837

April Week 3: http://www.twitch.tv/mdnghtmgcn1/b/592903657

April Week 4: http://www.twitch.tv/mdnghtmgcn1/b/593714584

April PPV Extreme Rules: http://www.twitch.tv/mdnghtmgcn1/b/593857431

So I retire the whc with triple H and there no longer a world champion in my universe In my head Triple h is retiring and no longer wants anyone to be champion John Cena now the Us champion and has spinning version. Dz my intercontinental and Hogan come back to wrestling with Sting and The Rock and Stone Cold Booker T and willaim regal. May have triple H come back from retirement but no more world champion

Here's my question since I'm not terribly informed and familiar with Universe mode. When you guys are posting results, are you adding to what actually happened to "build the story" or are there actually cut scenes during rivalries in Universe mode where these things are actually happening?

I'm not super creative so I just put in the cut-scenes I get. Everything I type up actually happens in my game.

I don't know if you guys have experienced the same kind of rivalry I have.

So I started universe with default settings. Let the Brock and Cena rivalry play out (I do play every single match). But this rivalry has been so amazing. And what I love the most is not only does it make sense but it actually tells a story. And not every week are they facing each other either which is really relieving.

So I retire the whc with triple H and there no longer a world champion in my universe In my head Triple h is retiring and no longer wants anyone to be champion John Cena now the Us champion and has spinning version. Dz my intercontinental and Hogan come back to wrestling with Sting and The Rock and Stone Cold Booker T and willaim regal. May have triple H come back from retirement but no more world champion

OK, interesting. So what is classed as the main title on your shows now? The IC belt?

NXT; May Week Three

Match One:

Erick Rowan def. Fandango, via Chokeslam

Match Two:

Justin Gabriel & def. Titus O'Neil, via 450 Splash

Match Three:

Triple Threat

Summer Rae def. Natalya & Brie Bella, via Sunset Split to Natalya

Match Four:

Randy Orton & Ryback def. Cesaro & Curtis Axel, via RKO to Cesaro

Match Five:

Non-Title

Nikki Bella def. NXT Women's Champion AJ Lee, via Shoulder Backbreaker

- Before the match, AJ sprinted out and attacked Nikki

Match Six:

Kofi Kingston def. NXT Tag Team Champion Damien Sandow

- Before the match, Cody Rhodes came down and stood in Sandow's corner

- During the match, Rhodes distracted Kingston

Main Event:

Seth Rollins def. Sting, via Blackout

- Before the match, NXT Champion Dean Ambrose sat at ringside

- During the match, Ambrose distracted Rollins

OK, interesting. So what is classed as the main title on your shows now? The IC belt?

Us Title for raw and IC for Smackdown I have back the limit seaprete brands

I wish we could have tournaments for title in the universe

I'm having a great time with Universe mode, and I hardly play anything else. Here's whats going on in mine:

Jack Swagger just defeated Rusev for the US title at Wrestlemania.
Roman Reigns defeated Bad News Barrett for the Intercontinental title at Mania and Daniel Bryan went on to defeat Randy Orton for the World title following his Royal Rumble victory.

Dolph Ziggler is on a winning streak and has started climbing the World title rankings starting from the very bottom after he lost the IC title to BNB (who went on to lose it to Roman Reigns after a lengthy run).
Ziggler is really the most fun to play with, and I've had the best matches in the game as him. I was about to lose a lot of these matches, but its really as if ZIggler manages to find a way to win just like he would on wwe programming and I'm having a blast.
When he finally gets close to John Cena in the World title rankings, I'm going to create a rivalry between them where Cena would turn heel because he'd feel Ziggler is stealing his spotlight (I believe this rivalry is called 'Spotlight').
The winner of this rivalry would go on to face Daniel Bryan for the World title.

That's wonderful lol

Archived