Entrance Theme Substitutes Thread

AlterNation

Now as most people are aware there are no custom entrance music options in WWE 2K15. So I thought I'd make this thread so people could give suggestions for which themes in the game could be decent substitutes for a created wrestlers.

For instance, I think that Sting's Crow theme could be a decent substitute for Goldberg.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sami Zayn's theme could work for a lot of Chikara wrestlers. I admit I'm not too up on most indy scenes but anyone with techno/dubstep can use Justin Gabriel's theme.

Another option (although it would be a hassle, and I don't know if PS3 can do it) would be to use the in-console music player and try to set up your theme at the right moment.

Yeah I would use Swagger for Goldberg. Also, as soon as the soundtrack was announced I knew I was gonna use Royal Blood's "Come On Over" for Hawkins & Ryder (and also for my own self-based CAW hahaha)

They said we can't use soundtrack songs for themes though, didn't they? I thought someone confirmed they were unavailable.

Yeah I would use Swagger for Goldberg. Also, as soon as the soundtrack was announced I knew I was gonna use Royal Blood's "Come On Over" for Hawkins & Ryder (and also for my own self-based CAW hahaha)

They said we can't use soundtrack songs for themes though, didn't they? I thought someone confirmed they were unavailable.

Really? Damn... Well I got nothing for them then haha

I am assuming that nWo Hogan will have either the nWo theme or Voodoo Chile?

Curtis Axel's theme could be good for a late WCW 'Total Package' Lex Luger, where he did the pose down with Miss Elizabeth.

It's not a fantastic choice, but Cesaro's features an air raid siren at the beginning, probably as good as you're gonna get for stand-in Scott Steiner theme with sirens.

Will we be able to use MP3 music for entrances after the new PS4 update? It says music from USBs can be played in game now.

Will we be able to use MP3 music for entrances after the new PS4 update? It says music from USBs can be played in game now.

The game has no option for it, and it wouldn't be a simple patch. I think it was said they wouldn't do it if it wasn't available during development.

The game has no option for it, and it wouldn't be a simple patch. I think it was said they wouldn't do it if it wasn't available during development.

I read in the update that there is an option on the PS4 to drown out in game music with USB music. My plan would be to turn on the appropriate USB music during the entrances, and turn it off whenever it's over. That music can apparently be used at any point in the game.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/26-essential-facts-on-ps4s-2-0-update-masamune/1100-6423203/

I think that Jack Swagger's theme is also a decent Goldberg replacement.

Maybe the first five seconds, other than that, hell no.

I know I shouldn't say this on this thread, but god damnit, it's like we're back to the PS2 times when you had to find a suitable replacement from the in-game themes.

Custom tracks gone + Old entrances gone = What's the point

Thank goodness I don't use a lot of CAWs. My OCD/ADD doesn't allow it. Having a Goldberg CAW with Triple H's entrance and Sting's theme would be so distracting that I would forget where I was for 5 minutes. I'd just sit there in silence, wheels turning but no one behind the wheel.

And just so this doesn't get deleted, I'll add:

Bret Hart - Natalya's Theme :cena:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived