Universe Is Finally How It Should Have Always Been!

Jealous

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This sounds awesome...can you please shed some light on the clues thingy. What are clues? How do we get clues to unlock more rivalries? I didn't see it explained thoroughly

also u suggest we simulate a year to unlock all rivalries and then reset universe with the rivalries still unlocked. I would try that when I get my next gen copy. I'm quite sure it will be the same on both gens

No branching stories yet. The clues are nothing they just tell you what the angle is about. You unlock more stories by playing them.

Ok so all I have to do is play these rivalry matches to get clues and unlock more

Thanks a lot for the info.

I'm liking the sounds of this. Universe might really catch my attention for most of the year.

Also I want to add there are storylines to set up heel/face turns or even have tag teams split up and decide how they actually split up. One turns heel over jealous of another, or one is tired of the others heels antics and becomes face. You really gotta read the description for each storyline to see what's best for you and your universe.

2k14 was a grind fest and worse universe in years. This is actually the best one they put out. When you first start universe you don't have storylines but if you sim a year you'll have a bunch to work with then you can always reset universe and start new and still have all the storylines there. If you start out without storylines IT will feel like wwe2k14 universe until you start choosing what storylines you want for each rilvarly.

Can you choose who turns face/heel or do they automatically do it?

This sounds awesome according to your example but I was watching a video online and the guy was trying out this storyline thing. He picked the default story of Brock vs Cena and got...

Brock vs Kane

Brock wins. Cena comes out and signals with his hands that he wants the title.

Cena vs Kane

Brock attacks Cena before the match and Kane wins the match

Brock vs Cena

Brock Wins

Brock vs Cena

Brock attacks Cena before the match. Brock wins

Brock vs Cena (Title Match)

Brock wins

Cena vs Bryan

He didn't play this match yet.

So yeah in that one storyline Brock faced Cena 3 times in a row. Seemed to me very repetitive. I hope that is not the case all the time with other stories.

some good news at last, so far its been pretty vague about these story lines for rivalries but this explains things much better. I hope we really can do what Jealous suggests and sim a few years to unlock the story's then reset universe but keep the story's. and to answer DroStudios above, i imagine a pre set rivalry will still be repetitive, but a rivalry with a storyline attached will probably have matches that revolve around the story. either way, universe mode sounds epic this year, can,t wait to get this game on PS4

I know it would be too much to ask but has anyone posted the list of all the rivalries in the Universe mode along with the description and cast involved?

I counted 865 stories from a Universe guide explaining it on Youtube so that would be way too long for anyone to write.

don,t suppose you have the link for that do you?

This sounds awesome according to your example but I was watching a video online and the guy was trying out this storyline thing. He picked the default story of Brock vs Cena and got...

Brock vs Kane

Brock wins. Cena comes out and signals with his hands that he wants the title.

Cena vs Kane

Brock attacks Cena before the match and Kane wins the match

Brock vs Cena

Brock Wins

Brock vs Cena

Brock attacks Cena before the match. Brock wins

Brock vs Cena (Title Match)

Brock wins

Cena vs Bryan

He didn't play this match yet.

So yeah in that one storyline Brock faced Cena 3 times in a row. Seemed to me very repetitive. I hope that is not the case all the time with other stories.

If it's the same guy I think of (TPG), then keep in mind he chose to make Brock vs Cena a "default" rivalry rather than one of these other stories.

Archived