AgeofSandow's Movesets-Last Sets

AgeofSandow

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi man. Awesome work. All of the movesets posted in first page are for ps4? And are all available to download now?

Whats you gamertag?

thanks! These are all on PS4, but not all are uploaded and many have been removed by 2k. Also I can only upload 5 per account since I have not reached enough downloads for more spots. Your best bet is just using the video formulas. They take about 5-10 minutes to put onto your game. My names however are:

AgeofSandow

AgeofSandowYT

AgeofSandowNJPW

• 2 weeks later...

Added updated sets for Nikki Bella, Seth Rollins, Finn Balor, Roman Reigns and Bray Wyatt. On the new side, added Daniel Bryan and Shelton X Benjamin

Note: for whatever reason, I forgot about the Phoenix Splash in Seth Rollins moveset. Replace Diving Knee Drop with either the Reverse 450 or the Red Arrow.

BTW man have you distinguised between the versions of the superstar? I mean do you have currnet mark henry moveset and on the other hand mark henry's 2011 HOP sets? And same with sheamus, daniel, orton...

Keep your work.

Mark Henry's set is a heel current one hich does not include the JYD headbutt. I don't usually create sets based on a certain year unless they change a lot. But I did not include any danielson moves in Bryan's set. Orton is an example of a more current set; same with Sheamus.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived