AgeofSandow's Movesets-Last Sets

AgeofSandow

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big announcement. I'm going to retire soon. I might make a couple more sets, but then that's it. This been an awesome year, and I really appreciate everyone who supported me. It really meant a lot, even if I never said anything. You made this guy feel special when nobody else did. And big thanks to Righteous for being my inspiration at the beginning, and for teaching me so much. You really helped me grow and become a much better person. Thank you.

But now it's time to move on.

Big announcement. I'm going to retire soon. I might make a couple more sets, but then that's it. This been an awesome year, and I really appreciate everyone who supported me. It really meant a lot, even if I never said anything. You made this guy feel special when nobody else did. And big thanks to Righteous for being my inspiration at the beginning, and for teaching me so much. You really helped me grow and become a much better person. Thank you.

But now it's time to move on.

I'll miss your videos man. You really helped me out in WWE2K14. I really appreciate that. You've been a really good friend.

• 1 month later...

Added my last sets for 2k15. These should work on 2k16 as well-at least on next-gen consoles. These are the sets:

WWE

Rusev(Updated)

Erick Rowan(Updated)

Luke Harper(Updated)

Sasha Banks

Charlotte

Alicia Fox

Becky Lynch

Tyson Kidd(Updated)

The Miz(Updated)

Summer Rae(Updated)

John Cena(Updated)

Kevin Owens(Updated)

Seth Rollins(Updated)

Sheamus(Updated)

Damien Sandow

Stardust(Updated)

Cody Rhodes(Masked/Disfigured)

Cesaro(Updated)

Layla(Re-done)

Naomi(Updated)

NXT

Baron Corbin

Brian Kendrick

Aiden English

Simon Gotch

Tyler Breeze(Updated)

Sami Zayn(Updated)

Scott Dawson

Dash Wilder

Indies

"Premier Athlete" Tony Nese

"The Juice" JT Dunn

Caleb Konley

Timothy Thatcher

Dalton Castle

Matt Sydal

"All Ego" Ethan Page

Andrew Everett

"Speedball" Mike Bailey

Brian Myers

Trevor Lee

Tommy End

TNA

Eli Drake

Micah

Legends

Owen Hart

Jim Neidhart

Bret Hart

"Loose Cannon" Brian Pillman

Tajiri

AJ Lee(Updated/Re-done)

Gregory Helms

The Hurricane

CM Punk(Updated/Refined)

You still got it, you still it, you still got it! :P You are a movesets legend buddy. Will you be returning to do at least some 2K16 sets? I'm getting an Xbox 1 in December. If you're not, hopefully someone will be. But they need to be as good as you or Righteous. Maybe East Coast will be going to current gen.

You still got it, you still it, you still got it! :P You are a movesets legend buddy. Will you be returning to do at least some 2K16 sets? I'm getting an Xbox 1 in December. If you're not, hopefully someone will be. But they need to be as good as you or Righteous. Maybe East Coast will be going to current gen.

Haha thanks dude. I appreciate it. I'll do some 2k16 sets if I get time! Maybe some LU/more indies.

Haha thanks dude. I appreciate it. I'll do some 2k16 sets if I get time! Maybe some LU/more indies.
That's great!

yup. definitely doing Lucha Underground sets in 2k16. Absolutely love the company.

Do you think it would be possible to update your sigs. and fins. list on Smacktalks like with added ROH wrestlers Raymond Rowe, Caprice Coleman, Mark Briscoe, I know she doesn't wrestle too often, but Maria Kanellis I use her against ODB in my universe with additions to some other female wrestlers to fill the Women's championship spot you have to have in your brand Also, NJPW wrestlers The Time Splitters Kushida and Alex Shelley? Also, Yuji Nagata? I found a good Nagata that Dre41 did on CC. If I may I have a few others for TNA, Mr. Anderson... Anderson, Brooke, Crimson, Gail Kim, Tara/Victoria, and Rebel?

yup. definitely doing Lucha Underground sets in 2k16. Absolutely love the company.

Do you think it would be possible to update your sigs. and fins. list on Smacktalks like with added ROH wrestlers Raymond Rowe, Caprice Coleman, Mark Briscoe, I know she doesn't wrestle too often, but Maria Kanellis I use her against ODB in my universe with additions to some other female wrestlers to fill the Women's championship spot you have to have in your brand Also, NJPW wrestlers The Time Splitters Kushida and Alex Shelley? Also, Yuji Nagata? I found a good Nagata that Dre41 did on CC. If I may I have a few others for TNA, Mr. Anderson... Anderson, Brooke, Crimson, Gail Kim, Tara/Victoria, and Rebel?

not really interested in those companies much anymore. I only am doing Lucha Underground because I love watching the show and will be watching it anyway(especially if they go to Netflix). TNA sets are a possibillity-but not a guarantee. Really trying to get the most out of my time at college.

not really interested in those companies much anymore. I only am doing Lucha Underground because I love watching the show and will be watching it anyway(especially if they go to Netflix). TNA sets are a possibillity-but not a guarantee. Really trying to get the most out of my time at college.
To be honest in was talking about updating it for this game, nit for '16. Because a lot of those wrestlers I'm not able to see if certain moves are their finishers or if certain moves would be their signatures.... if you get what I mean.

To be honest in was talking about updating it for this game, nit for '16. Because a lot of those wrestlers I'm not able to see if certain moves are their finishers or if certain moves would be their signatures.... if you get what I mean.

this game? no, i'm done. like I said, I don't really watch those shows so I can't offer much help there.

this game? no, i'm done. like I said, I don't really watch those shows so I can't offer much help there.

Okay, that's cool. Thanks anyways. :)

Archived