AgeofSandow's Movesets-Last Sets

AgeofSandow

can u please do kevin steen's and enzo and colin cassady and baron corbin moveset please

I'm doing all of NXT, and I will post them as I can finish them.Enzo is a little hard because he dosen't have many moves yet, but I'll be releasing Cassady. Putting out Steen once he debuts. Baron Corbin I'm trying to do with the material I have, and if I can't finish it yet, I will eventually. I also plan on, once they get a new finisher in WWE:

Tye Dillinger

Jason Jordan(difficult one, but if someone can find me more FCW episodes with him maybe it'll be easier)

Wesley Blake

Buddy Murphy

Vaudevillians-Aiden English/Simon Gotch

Lucha Dragons-Kalisto/Sin Cara

The Mechanics-Scott Dawson/Dash Wilder

Sami Zayn

CJ Parker

The Ascension(after DLC is out)

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AgeofSandow got banned for uploading a moveset on CC?

this better not be a month long ban

What did you do to the moveset to get banned? Hacks?

literally just uploaded a chris benoit moveset.

Wait. For year people have been making Benoit caws and movesets. Now they are banning people for this? Really? This is where this got to?

AgeofSandow got banned for uploading a moveset on CC?

this better not be a month long ban

What did you do to the moveset to get banned? Hacks?

literally just uploaded a chris benoit moveset.

Wait. For year people have been making Benoit caws and movesets. Now they are banning people for this? Really? This is where this got to?

It's not even like I wrote "kill Daniel" or something awful referring to the tragedy

could you please post or make these roh movesets when you get time no rush, cant find them anywhere. any help would be greatly appreciated.

bj whitmer
hanson
j.diesel
larry mercer
moose
Nigel McGuinness
rd evans
Romantic Touch
TaDarius Thomas
Will Ferrara

I can do:

Whitmer

Hanson IF someone figures out his facial hair(he's my favorite in ROH right now)

Moose

Nigel McGuinness

Romantic Touch

the rest I'm not really a fan of or know very well

Is your ban over? If so will you be uploading more move sets on ps4. Because i only see finn balor,noble and mercry along a few others. Also I tried to find you on PSN to add you to my friends list but it shows 0 players found.

It is but I use 2 accounts:

AgeofSandow

AgeofSandowYT

I am stuck with 5 uploads/account so there isn't much I can do.

Oh ok. I am glad your ban is over. The finn balor set is awesome. Never knew he did his own version of trouble in Paradise though.

thank you. I liked Balor and Richards so far. I actually think Balor used his trouble in paradise on nxt recently, and it's always been a cool move he did. if you can't add me, give me your psn and I will try to add you

Archived