East Coast movesets [added Rose & Dolph version 2 sets]

eastcoastkody

why are essentials, like the big boot and spinebuster missing?

Spinebuster? You must be thinking of someone else.....because Swagger doesn't do a spinebuster.

my notes go back almost 2 years....and i only have Swagger using a spinebuster once. In Elimination Chamber 2014. And i just rewatched that part.....and it was actually a botched belly to belly suplex....so Swag just fell down, and it looked like a spinebuster.

i wanted to give him the Running Big Boot....or a Big Boot to a irish whip rebound opponent....but didn't have room.

Running moves were full w/ the running Front Chop Block that Swagger uses a lot. Plus its good for leg damage (setting up the Patriot Lock). And i had to give him the Clothesline that he always hits when his opponent leaves the ring.

I wanted a Shoulder Block in there, because he uses it every match. So i put that as his Irish Whip Rebound strike.

So he has Big Boot as a strong strike. Which he used just this week on RAW [vs. Seth]. He does it all the time...and has been using it a ton recently [Main event 10/21 & 9/30 etc] . Even as part of a come back

If i was doing a Swagger 2010-2012 moveset....he'd have more big boots...as he didn't use the strong clothesline or front chop block back then

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spinebuster? You must be thinking of someone else.....because Swagger doesn't do a spinebuster.

my notes go back almost 2 years....and i only have Swagger using a spinebuster once. In Elimination Chamber 2014. And i just rewatched that part.....and it was actually a botched belly to belly suplex....so Swag just fell down, and it looked like a spinebuster.

i wanted to give him the Running Big Boot....or a Big Boot to a irish whip rebound opponent....but didn't have room.

Running moves were full w/ the running Front Chop Block that Swagger uses a lot. Plus its good for leg damage (setting up the Patriot Lock). And i had to give him the Clothesline that he always hits when his opponent leaves the ring.

I wanted a Shoulder Block in there, because he uses it every match. So i put that as his Irish Whip Rebound strike.

So he has Big Boot as a strong strike. Which he used just this week on RAW [vs. Seth]. He does it all the time...and has been using it a ton recently [Main event 10/21 & 9/30 etc] . Even as part of a come back

If i was doing a Swagger 2010-2012 moveset....he'd have more big boots...as he didn't use the strong clothesline or front chop block back then

I've seen a few spinebuster a couple times. Boot flows better as running strike. I actually kept chop block as sig.

I've seen a few spinebuster a couple times. Boot flows better as running strike. I actually kept chop block as sig.

he does the strong strike Big Boot more often than a running one.

and no....he never does a spinebuster. I've literally watched every Swagger match for the last 3 years. And even when i googled it nothing comes up....except that one that i mentioned. Which again...was a botch

Ok I swear Ive seen a few. Maybe it really was a belly to belly gone wrong(SUPER DRAGON CLAP CLAP CLAP). I'm not a fan of belly to belly as a sig but I get why you did it

its because a lot of times.....Swagger does it to an opponent thats running at him. And setting it as a Sig, is the only way to make it an Irish Whip Rebound move.

[from RAW 10/13/14]

Xzu9JOP.gif

also Rusev moveset done

oh, that's why! Great idea-I wouldn't have thought of that. I wonder why certain irish whip rebound moves are only signature and finisher options...

Freaking Laziness my Friend, it's the only logical explanation that would explain why moves like the Sidewalk Slam are only available when used as a Sig. If you wanted to make a proper Triple H you should have a Counter Sleeperhold but NOPE we can't do that because 2K says so. One can only hope next year will be different. :P

oh, that's why! Great idea-I wouldn't have thought of that. I wonder why certain irish whip rebound moves are only signature and finisher options...

Freaking Laziness my Friend, it's the only logical explanation that would explain why moves like the Sidewalk Slam are only available when used as a Sig. If you wanted to make a proper Triple H you should have a Counter Sleeperhold but NOPE we can't do that because 2K says so. One can only hope next year will be different. :P

I hate how you can't do submissions as counters.

I hate how you can't do submissions as counters.

LOL Yeah among other things but hey lets "try" to stay positive here. :D

Ok I swear Ive seen a few. Maybe it really was a belly to belly gone wrong(SUPER DRAGON CLAP CLAP CLAP). I'm not a fan of belly to belly as a sig but I get why you did it

its because a lot of times.....Swagger does it to an opponent thats running at him. And setting it as a Sig, is the only way to make it an Irish Whip Rebound move.

[from RAW 10/13/14]

Xzu9JOP.gif

also Rusev moveset done

That is a great idea. I noticed a lot of moves are missing or can't do at the running or irish whip section. I wanted to use Tilt-A-Whirl Armbar as a replacement to the yes lock version but I can only use it as a Signature, it doesn't even show up. I wanted it as a signature anyway but for indy/japan wrestlers who use it as a common move it's locked to signature and moves that are Irish whip or running are also locked to signature. Hopefully that get's fixed in 16.

Archived