Best/Worst Models? [Xbox 360 and PS3]

Dont Feed The Parasprites

For him to be a decade older i think old school Orton looks surprisingly accurate. Booker T looks a lot more like himself now than he has in a long time. I'm glad they fixed Rock's face and bald Punk looks 100% authentic. They just don't give a damn about Triple H because they've been using the same model since 08.

Best....Adrian, Brie, Rusev, Summer & even Natalya looks pretty good this year

Worst....Vince...Bo Dallas....& maybe Tamina...she just looks freaking weird...like she got a Wrong Turn makeover.

To my surprise most divas look ight...next gen will look 20x.better

RVD on old gen looks terrible wtf you looking at? O_O And I'd agree from what I've seen, current Batista outshines most on old gen.

I think he looks good, especially in his entrance as the light really makes his textures pop I guess. And his singlets all look very good although I wish his default one from HCTP is in that's just me being greedy, his new moves all look very fluid and I LOVE his new entrance. :)

As for Batista both models kind of make me sad I guess. Current one is okay I guess I thought he had logos on his trunks is all. Retro Batista doesn't look pissed enough. From Deacon Bautista til he turned face he was always pissed and his model doesn't reflect that. I'm excited for last gen though,

Another bad model imo is Sting, something... a lot about him doesn't scream Sting to me. Only reason I'm complaining about him more than anyone else like Flair is because it's Sting's first game since TNA iMPACT Cross The Line and his first WWE game appearance outside of VesselMaker's AWESOME CAW from WWE '12

Archived