Restrictions for community creations ! Oh Boy...

sttifyd35

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is bullshit! I have absolutely no talent when it comes to making anything on these games. I rely on CC for about 99% of the stuff that I use.

Trust me your not alone, your in a mighty BIG boat with the rest of us. Hopefully there will be enough of a backlash that they will change it before the PS4/X-Box1 versions come out.

Slap on the face of the caw makers in our community.

I'm mainly only uploading and I downloaded less than 10 things in WWE2k14 at all.

Mainly only models I cooperated with other creators to make so I uploaded, they added a design, I downloaded again to finish the work and that's it.

Forcing us to download stuff we don't need only to be able to upload our creations is the wrong way to go in my opinion.

On the other Hand they are forcing People that are mainly downloading our creations to upload stuff which will make them to fill up the Servers with random stuff only so they can rank and be able to download the creations they want for their game.

If they want to Limit the flood of copies of caws, just make reuploading not possible anymore and that's it.

I know it will be harder for Teams that are working together but at least we won't be having 20 times the same caw on the Servers because of the copycats that want to use our work and Claim it's theirs.

Adding however forced upload/download and ranks with time Limits for it is beyond stupid.

I guess that their game designer wasn't in his right mind when he/she did that or doesn't have a clue in Overall.

This is bullshit! I have absolutely no talent when it comes to making anything on these games. I rely on CC for about 99% of the stuff that I use.

Trust me your not alone, your in a mighty BIG boat with the rest of us. Hopefully there will be enough of a backlash that they will change it before the PS4/X-Box1 versions come out.

I won't hold my breath.

Tbf, I don't even know why people are so annoyed at this in particular.

They completely f'd the whole thing up when they took away half of the entrances and forced us to use WWE ones. They're clearly making a statement of intent here - say goodbye to your customisation, and enjoy the WWE product.

I KNEW it when they f'd us over with the small logos on CAA last year. It's a sign of things to come. Don't expect any CAA, CAF and CAS in the current gen version, guys.

I hope the timer goes easy on us. But I'm guessing it will be 10 per day limit thus the hours are also shown along with the minutes and seconds. I think I can take 10 per day although it sucks but then I hope previewing doesn't count as a download

Forcing us to download stuff we don't need only to be able to upload our creations is the wrong way to go in my opinion.

You don't have to download anything. If people download your content, you'll earn the ability to upload more.

Ok, this solves my and the other creators Problem.

However, it Forces People that are not creators but mainly want to download caws, logs, Arenas for their game, to upload garbage or even copy formulas of others and add them as theirs in the hope that they will get enough People to download them so they can increase their rank too.

This won't solve the current Problem with the CC, it will make it much worse instead.

Wow they really went out of there way to annihilate all the creation features didn't they? I heard they got rid of all the pre set entrances and only left us with very few default generic entrances. They took out features, no custom soundtrack, and now they added this rule about downloading caws.

For me i usually get alot of fun out of the game for the first month or so with the in game roster, but as time passes i play less and less of the ingame wrestlers and mainly use caws to keep things fresh. But with the way they butchered all the creation modes this year its gonna be hard to feel enticed to play as a caw without custom music, custom entrance and now having to jump through loops and swim over a river of snakes just to download one.

Archived