Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins new attire

cody8595

Ambrose/Rollins new attires new gen  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think their new attires will be available for new gen?

• Yes
    • No
    • Their Superstar heads will be only in new gen

Do you guys think it'll make the new gen version of the game? Whether that be yes, no, or in superstar heads only. I think it's insane if it doesn't considering Daniel Bryan had his hair fixed that damn fast and the cut off date was August meanwhile the shield broke up in june..

Well, seeing the Ambrose vid that was showed in the HIAC matchcard, I think it's going to be in the new gen, considering that his shirt/belt was too realistic to be available on the caw mode

I think his jeans looked too unrealistic for a current-gen in game superstar . I guess we'll have to wait and find out. By unrealistic I mean the quality was pretty bad.

Well, seeing the Ambrose vid that was showed in the HIAC matchcard, I think it's going to be in the new gen, considering that his shirt/belt was too realistic to be available on the caw mode

It just confuses me because Marcus and 2k's twitter both said the rosters are exactly identical so that's why I'm leaning towards thinking it's superstar heads.

The only thing we'll have to do is play the waiting game

Btw, for those who still didn't see..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLZb3LKNY3c

Edit: Changed my mind. Looks like it was done on Superstar Heads

Yeah I dont even think he ever had slicked back hair with his singles run, did he?

That's the reason why I changed my mind. This and the jeans

The only thing we'll have to do is play the waiting game

Btw, for those who still didn't see..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLZb3LKNY3c

Edit: Changed my mind. Looks like it was done on Superstar Heads

Yeah I dont even think he ever had slicked back hair with his singles run, did he?

Even at the beggining of this year he had the messy hair, but 2K and the hairs... they made a few hairs pretty bad or outdated

As long as they are in SS heads, I'll be fine with their new attires not being in. However, I'm more concerned about their new themes and trons. Wasn't it confirmed that those aren't in the last gen versions? Especially with no custom themes it would be a real bummer.

Whether it is in or not doesn't matter for Ambrose, because we've already seen his model look pretty good whether that superstar heads or not. Rollins is a little more worrying. What's important is if their new themes and trons are in. Obviously if the models aren't in they'll only have crowd entrances, but it is what it is, really.

They said, scanning makes it easier to get guys in, but we still don't know how fast or when the cut off date was. Usually it's around Mania, they didn't change until late late May/Early June.

I know they have Batista in from the night before the break up, but it still doesn't mean much. We don't know if Batista was scanned around Mania and they added the beard and hair or if he was scanned that way. Plus, it was another week or two before they had new looks.

I'd like a suprise pack of the Authority, that would be cool Stephanie from Summerslam, Rollins, Corperate Kane, Wrestlemania XXX attire HHH, and Ambrose (I know, not authority, but still), but that's just dreaming, lol.

Archived