The Straw that broke the camel's back

TheAbyss24

I'm not concerned. My game is reserved for XB1, all I'm doing is playing the waiting game. I do not believe it's the end of the world just because features are missing. Oh btw...for anyone out there with XB1, there's an update for the new media player app. Doesn't mean we'll be able to have custom music though. I just downloaded it yesterday. But yeah...the zombie apocolypse isn't gonna break out just because 2K removed some features. Me personally, I'm still excited for this game

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean realistically unless your working 2 or 3 jobs who has the extra money right now for a Ps4 or and Xbox One.

Wat.

I work one job part time and I got both. And I don't have rich parents or anything. Like... maybe learn to manage your money.

So I preordered for 360 and I'm getting the game tomorrow but I'm probably just going to use this game for dream matches (legends vs. current) and current roster, then just use my 2k14 for my CAWs and legends (WWF,WCW, and ECW). Really disappointed with a lot of things for this years game and with no custom soundtracks I really doubt I will make any CAWs this year except for Superstar Heads.

I mean realistically unless your working 2 or 3 jobs who has the extra money right now for a Ps4 or and Xbox One.

Wat.

I work one job part time and I got both. And I don't have rich parents or anything. Like... maybe learn to manage your money.

I have one job three days a week and my parents are dead and I have all three systems. Maybe you need a better job

Wat.

This.

I have one job, A Satellite bill, and a Cellphone bill on top of numerous subscription services. I also know how to manage my money and have a PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, and 3DS.

I'm not as excited as I was for the game but, I also havent played a wrestling game in well over a year so im getting it regardless.

Stopped reading here...because I work one job, and I can easily afford a $400-500 system.

As can I, and many others but at the same time there are people who have different situations and expenses and cannot. Low wages and bills to pay, families to feed, etc. I will say though that if you need to work multiple jobs to make enough to just get by, a video game should be the least of your worries.

So in a nutshell, you're getting less game in WWE2K15 for past gen then you did WWE2K14. Gotta side with the OP on this one, though not exactly for the frivolous reasons he mentioned. Story Designer was a major component for the creative community, especially those who produced Youtube content. It's omission pretty much negates the reason to even buy the game for those people. Suffice to say, if it's not available on current gen as well, I see a lot of people opting not purchasing it. To those of you who don't care for the features removed, that's all well and good. But for some of the comments dismissing other's concerns and dismay on the matter, that's about as logical as a Vegan saying "so what" to someone complaining about their Rib-Eye steak being under cooked. If it doesn't apply to you, ya' really don't have a right to dismiss someone else having issue with it.

I feel for people with last gen. Plenty of people here still in school or college or just with high bills to pay and can't afford the luxury of a $400 console, $50 for online and $60 for a game. Just makes it worse if you want the full game it'll closer to $100 than $60.

People who are like "Pfft! I can afford it so everyone should be able to." (overblown exaggeration) are so up their own asses it's embarrassing.

Anyway, it's hard to justify buying it on last gen this year. I can't justify paying them for it on current gen with all the DLC crap along with the stuff removed. I just hope people stick to their word and speak with their wallets.

So in a nutshell, you're getting less game in WWE2K15 for past gen then you did WWE2K14. Gotta side with the OP on this one, though not exactly for the frivolous reasons he mentioned. Story Designer was a major component for the creative community, especially those who produced Youtube content. It's omission pretty much negates the reason to even buy the game for those people. Suffice to say, if it's not available on current gen as well, I see a lot of people opting not purchasing it. To those of you who don't care for the features removed, that's all well and good. But for some of the comments dismissing other's concerns and dismay on the matter, that's about as logical as a Vegan saying "so what" to someone complaining about their Rib-Eye steak being under cooked. If it doesn't apply to you, ya' really don't have a right to dismiss someone else having issue with it.

Lack of features doesn't mean you're getting less game. If the game plays well and is able to remain fun for a long period of time, then it's not a big deal which features are missing. Obviously it would be better to have the features that we had in the past, but it doesn't make 2K15 less of a game than 2K14 if those features happen to be missing. Gameplay is paramount.

For those expecting everything cut from 360/PS3 to be present on XB1/PS4, I'd like to point out that Stephensen opted not to answer that question when I posted it in the Questions for Marcus thread.

I'd also like to point out that their removal was announced not by IGN, Game Informer, 2K themselves, or Stephenson but by the first user here to get his mitts on an early release copy.

You know, every year with THQ I was always like "Man, I'm not gonna buy the game this year. After what they pulled last year..." And then they would surprise me at the last minute with some kind of hook or gimmick to reel me back in. The roster for 2K14, for example.

I kept waiting for something similar this year, but instead I'm given more and more reasons not to buy the game. In the words of Angry Joe, "You done *censored*ed it up," 2K.

But you'll buy it anyway.

You know, every year with THQ I was always like "Man, I'm not gonna buy the game this year. After what they pulled last year..." And then they would surprise me at the last minute with some kind of hook or gimmick to reel me back in. The roster for 2K14, for example.

I kept waiting for something similar this year, but instead I'm given more and more reasons not to buy the game. In the words of Angry Joe, "You done *censored*ed it up," 2K.

Nono. This year everybody's serious about this

why would you buy it, you already own it. it's called wwe 2k14

As a last gen, or current gen, owner, I'm not sure which is technically which, I saw this coming. Personally, I'm going to pass on this one and snag 2k14, while waiting for 2k16 to come out. I don't blame 2K on this one, as I realize that they're basically re-starting the series from the basics, and I figure by the time 2k16 comes out, I might have enough to snag a next-gen console. That, or it'll be on the 360. Either way, yep, no skin off of my teeth, as the saying goes.

oh i'll buy it. but i'll wait till like boxing day when its like 20 bucks. but i sure as shit am not paying $75-$80 for it. they don't deserve that out of me.

Nope. Maybe I'll buy the PS4 version in 2020, when it's in the bargain bin.

Archived