Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oglocdx10

WWE 13 Servers Go Down on OCT 28th

Download while you can, cause the day 2K15 comes out will be the final day for servers for this game.

Im calling it bullshit. They said 2010 went down and they never did. Play that game on the PS3 and you can download community creations.

Download while you can, cause the day 2K15 comes out will be the final day for servers for this game.

Im calling it bullshit. They said 2010 went down and they never did. Play that game on the PS3 and you can download community creations.

I tried getting online on 13 this morning. its down.

So seeing this pattern when a new game comes out the servers for a WWE game 2 years apart shuts down. From now on I will be more aware.

Why is it I can get creations on the older games on the PS3 yet on the 360 its down?

It says on the front page that the servers close October 28th and today is Oct. 30th and I have no problem downloading stuff from CC.

^ I think 2K reversed the decision after the outcry the day it was shut down. It started working again on the 29th.

I predict the online servers will be finally shut down on November 18th. With the new gen versions of WWE 2K15 being delayed I think that also delayed online being shut down for this game.

I predict the online servers will be finally shut down on November 18th. With the new gen versions of WWE 2K15 being delayed I think that also delayed online being shut down for this game.

Why is 2010 still working then?

Why is 2010 still working then?

Well WWE '13 servers are still running. The reason WWE SvR 2010 is still running is because they did not make the policy of closing the online function for WWE games at that time.

Servers are now a lot slower then before. Could it be that 2K did it on purpose to make WWE 2K15's servers seem faster then they really are?

CC servers are still up. You can still glitch and freeze while browsing content, though. 13 is a very freeze-heavy game on PS3.

2010 doesnt freeze!

I was just on CC last week, on XB360. The ones that aren't on anymore are the 2010 and 2012 servers for sure, but then again, the WWE 12 servers were never really "on" to begin with.

Good thing I downloaded everything I wanted from CC before it shut down. I just finished late last year.