Who Got NXT: Sami Zayn Full video

Queen Stephanie

God after being spoiled so much by the PS4/X Box One graphics all the graphics on the game on Ps3 and 360 look like shit in comparison. I mean i always thought the graphics on 2K14 was good but now that i've seen the stuff from current gen i can't look at the games on last gen without thinking the graphics looks terrible.

Not trying to sound like an ass to anyone whos getting it on last gen but i'm just being honest.

God would it *censored*ing kill them to get some different commentators to record for the game? I mean it just looks stupid as hell hearing Lawler and Cole calling the matches at NXT. Would it have been that hard to get Alex Riley and William Regal to do some some voice over work for the NXT commentary?

I don't know about anyone else but i'm sick to death of just hearing Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole every single game, they couldn't even add in JBL this year even though he's been with the commentators for the last 2 years (I think).

I don`t mean any offence to the video uploader, but holy crap I hate that incredibly lazy slurring style of commentary. On the plus side, most new moves for Sami look great. that Blue Thunder looks absolutely stunning.

Does Sami Zayn have his Cradle Orange Crush Bomb he performed on Tyler Breeze?

If it wasn't in the video (which it wasn't) then we don't know, but chances are not good.

Archived