WWE 2K15 Early Reveal/Gameplay (PS3/360) Topic *SPOILERS*

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we reckon Crow Sting's coming down from the rafters or just walking from the stage, probably doing Hall's overhead finger point that most nWo guys and Sting all co-opted for themselves?

Judging by the little glimpse of him from the trailer, I'd guess he's walking. Looking at his hair, facepaint, and attire, I'm guessing this is more of a 1999 Sting. Shame. Starrcade '97 was his best crow look, imo.

Community creations was a big feature especially for number of downloads. Removal of theses features was a real dumbass move by 2k. I've already spent my cash so I might as well enjoy my wwe last game for last gen if that's even possible. If it wasn't for the legends and my interest to showcase, I'd get my money back.

Community creations was a big feature especially for number of downloads. Removal of theses features was a real dumbass move by 2k. I've already spent my cash so I might as well enjoy my wwe last game for last gen if that's even possible. If it wasn't for the legends and my interest to showcase, I'd get my money back.

Wait a min there no more downloading created wrestlers O.o

Archived