WWE 2K15 Early Reveal/Gameplay (PS3/360) Topic *SPOILERS*

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So that video pretty much confirms that next gen will have more new moves than last gen, since Games Dungeon and Itsmyyard (yes, I know, amazing I could sit through that) confirmed a new GTS in it that was not on display in that video.

Also, that move near the end, I can't remember what its called but it was basically a trouble in paradise except with a forearm instead of a kick. that be awesome.

It's a Uso move :cool:

Its mine now. :lol:

Hey, everybody can be an Uso!

But seriously, if the Usos are pulling moves like that off, I gotta start watching again.

that reminds me...

This move wasn't on the list:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7ugFlkOSIw

Hopefully it's a running-corner-springboard move

Bruh, thats been in the game forever. As a running corner springboard and a corner grapple :shift:

No. It hasn't.

You'Re probably talking about the Whisper in the Wind and the Corkscrew Senton bomb.

Isn't it the same thing?

You guys are kidding yourselves if you think there's gonna some big time backlash from this game.

Alot of fans are looking at it as 2K broke into their bedrooms, stole all the expensive stuff and just had a massive piss all over their stuff and said this is what we think of you now buy our product.

You would think they would do something to help fans better with creation mode not remove it.

By the way I take it the call names in Belts are the same so there isnt a Federation call name.

So that video pretty much confirms that next gen will have more new moves than last gen, since Games Dungeon and Itsmyyard (yes, I know, amazing I could sit through that) confirmed a new GTS in it that was not on display in that video.

Also, that move near the end, I can't remember what its called but it was basically a trouble in paradise except with a forearm instead of a kick. that be awesome.

But seriously, if the Usos are pulling moves like that off, I gotta start watching again.

that reminds me...

Bruh, thats been in the game forever. As a running corner springboard and a corner grapple :shift:

No. It hasn't.

You'Re probably talking about the Whisper in the Wind and the Corkscrew Senton bomb.

Isn't it the same thing?

Nope.

It's like saying RKO and the Stunner are the same.

that reminds me...

No. It hasn't.

Isn't it the same thing?

Nope.

It's like saying RKO and the Stunner are the same.

Pretty much this. A move can be similar, almost virtually the same some times, but it is the different movements of the individuals that make each move unique.

What is SCSA going to say when it comes out that there are no custom soundtracks?

Lots and lots of crying I'm sure. Can't remember what page it was on but some user totally pwned his custom soundtrack box theory by posting pics of the cases from Far Cry 3 and Legends of WM which both had the soundtrack thing on the box but neither allowed MP3 integration. This absolutely killed his running theory about how custom music HAD to be in the game and everyone reporting otherwise was just a liar ect ect. I haven't heard a word from him since the Far Cry post though. I have to admit though I almost died laughing when he was put in his place. If we don't hear from him again that would seriously be a blessing.

Archived