WWE 2K15 Early Reveal/Gameplay (PS3/360) Topic *SPOILERS*

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hope the only reason they cut those things was to make room for Who got NXT.

If that's the case then that's even worse. If they took out all of that stuff to add 12-16 matches that people will play 1 time then the future of this brand is doomed.

Who got nxt 5 guys with 4 matches a peice objectives to complete the match and you unlock them after 4th match. Nothing great

Alot of times i go back and play smackdown 2 for ps1. Shitty graphics but gameplay was great. Ruthless aggression roster

Real Talk, I do too. Thought I was the only one. Me and my cousin have a season going that we enjoy more than Universe mode, even though the loading kills. Five minutes of loading for five seconds of somebody walking backstage.

I always play as benoit and take him straight up the rankings. Hey i dont mind the wait period to see that glorious cutscene lol

I always use either Jeff Hardy or X-Pac. For some reason I have the most fun using X-Pac.

Alot of times i go back and play smackdown 2 for ps1. Shitty graphics but gameplay was great. Ruthless aggression roster

Real Talk, I do too. Thought I was the only one. Me and my cousin have a season going that we enjoy more than Universe mode, even though the loading kills. Five minutes of loading for five seconds of somebody walking backstage.

lol yeah... "The Rock is here tonight!"

I think it's amazing how way back then, they made stables relevant, because I loved the scenes where D-X or another group is backstage planning on attacking somebody before the match and they actually do it. Now, stables don't even have tag matches together, let alone matter.

How big are ps4/one discs compared to PS3/360 ones?

PS4, Xbone and PS3 all use Blu Ray. 360 doesn't which is why it's the only system that still uses multi-disc games. That could potentially be a factor on why last gen versions of them game could have been 'trimmed'.

People really will clutch at straws, won't they? The disc sizes have NOTHING to do with this year's creation content being cut out. Neither does Who Got NXT Mode. PS4/XBONE version won't magically have those things included either. For Christ's sake. Stop looking for ways to excuse 2K.

PS4, Xbone and PS3 all use Blu Ray. 360 doesn't which is why it's the only system that still uses multi-disc games. That could potentially be a factor on why last gen versions of them game could have been 'trimmed'.

People really will clutch at straws, won't they? The disc sizes have NOTHING to do with this year's creation content being cut out. Neither does Who Got NXT Mode. PS4/XBONE version won't magically have those things included either. For Christ's sake. Stop looking for ways to excuse 2K.

The first guy who leaked MyCareer info a few weeks ago (2K told people to reveal it on Tuesday and he revealed it way before then) said he went into the creation aspects by "accident" and he actually said it's "better" in this game (PS4 at least) compared to how it was previously in 2K14. If everything was cut out and the same as 2K14, he wouldn't have said that.

Given that, I'm pretty sure the current-gen consoles won't be suffering these issues. Chances are, as dirty as a business tactic as it is, they cut a lot out of last-gen simply so they can say "well current-gen can do all of it" even though last-gen had it previously. We've seen companies doing a lot of shady things since last generation and this wouldn't be unheard of.

The first guy who leaked MyCareer into a few weeks ago (before 2K told people to reveal it on Tuesday) said he went into the creation aspects by "accident" and he actually said it's "better" in this game (PS4 at least) compared to how it was previously in 2K14. If everything was cut out and the same as 2K14, he wouldn't have said that.

Given that, I'm pretty sure the current-gen consoles won't be suffering these issues. Chances are, as dirty as a business tactic as it is, they cut a lot out of last-gen simply so they can say "well current-gen can do all of us" even though last-gen had it previously. We've seen companies doing a lot of shady things since last- generation and this wouldn't be unheard of.

Basically this. The sales push they want to emphasize is the next gen console versions. Either way I already have the PS4 version pre-ordered so I could care less how the last gen versions turn out. I also saw the leaked article with the guy mentioning having seen the enhanced creation mode in the PS4 version which definitely does not appear to be present in the PS3/360 version.

The first guy who leaked MyCareer into a few weeks ago (before 2K told people to reveal it on Tuesday) said he went into the creation aspects by "accident" and he actually said it's "better" in this game (PS4 at least) compared to how it was previously in 2K14. If everything was cut out and the same as 2K14, he wouldn't have said that.

Given that, I'm pretty sure the current-gen consoles won't be suffering these issues. Chances are, as dirty as a business tactic as it is, they cut a lot out of last-gen simply so they can say "well current-gen can do all of it" even though last-gen had it previously. We've seen companies doing a lot of shady things since last generation and this wouldn't be unheard of.

The most I see next gen getting is a re-jigged CAW apppearance mode, because somebody said that Seth Rolin's hair was in CAW Mode. But if the CAMoveset has less slots overall due to the new grapple system it might not be all positive. I highly doubt (but would love to be proven wrong, mind you) that the next gen version will still have Create A Story and Create A Special Move, or the removed entrance animations for people not in the game.

The done *censored*ed up this game and I haven't even played it yet. Sad to see how it turned out. Although I expected something like this, but not this bad. I was thinking a carbon copy of 2k14 with new Superstars & Divas along with the new modes and NOTHING removed.

What is Marcus' Twitter handle? Poor bastard is gonna get blanket bombed.

Are you going to figure out his personal cell phone number and txt bomb him too? What are you all of 11 man? Way to act mature..

Are you going to figure out his personal cell phone number and txt bomb him too? What are you all of 11 man? Way to act mature..

pathetic answer.

marcus has essentially ignored the 'questions for marcus' thread here, for starters,

and it's unfortunate, but many things only get changed in today's gaming industry after a ''twitter campaign'', when the mainstream gaming sites start picking it up, and the developers/publishers are forced to acknowledge it, and most of the time 'make good' after their enormous screw-ups.

Otherwise we just keep silently bending over and taking what they give us. They don't give a crap about their official forums or fan forums like this one. Get a clue as to how modern gaming works.

Is it possible that you have simply yet to unlock the preset entrances. I noticed on the picture of the games theme list you posted that locked superstars themes like Adrien Neville and Bo Dallas are not listed, nor is their a slot stating "Locked" or "????" maybe the list of preset entrances are also hidden and need to be unlocked by say beating NXT Mode or Showcase Mode. At this point I'm not holding my breath but it could be a possibility.

pathetic answer.

marcus has essentially ignored the 'questions for marcus' thread here, for starters,

and it's unfortunate, but many things only get changed in today's gaming industry after a ''twitter campaign'', when the mainstream gaming sites start picking it up, and the developers/publishers are forced to acknowledge it, and most of the time 'make good' after their enormous screw-ups.

Otherwise we just keep silently bending over and taking what they give us. They don't give a crap about their official forums or fan forums like this one. Get a clue as to how modern gaming works.

Your anger is so misplaced that its actually hilarious. Want to send a message to 2K? Simply DON'T buy the game lol. Marcus is the community manager and only took over that job recently he had no hand in making the game. I'm a bit saddened I have to actually explain this but if you want to go throw a hissy fit on twitter and expect IGN or the like to run a news story on your campaign then you are just simply delusional lol. Myself I'm waiting for info on the true version of the game which releases on Nov 18th.

Archived