WWE 2K15 Early Reveal/Gameplay (PS3/360) Topic *SPOILERS*

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoever thinks it will be the same on Xbox 1/PS4 are out of their minds. The grappling system, stamina system and graphics are wayyyyyy different. No way it's going to be the same.

Those are just the last gen kids clenching to their old hardware. In reality PS4/XB1 versions will be 2 times the game 360/PS3 are getting. This happens every console cycle. Want to enjoy the full game as it was intended? Upgrade..

Watching the first match in Cena/Punk rivalry and the commentary sounds so much better during the 'events' during the match.

I don't get it yet, why do the divas match has no music? The other one posted is from a different channel and doesn't have too. I don't play as divas but this isn't right.

Music gets copyright claims really easily.

Watching the first match in Cena/Punk rivalry and the commentary sounds so much better during the 'events' during the match.

I don't get it yet, why do the divas match has no music? The other one posted is from a different channel and doesn't have too. I don't play as divas but this isn't right.

maybe he has music off because they can strike his acc idk

But all the Superstars music are on, just the divas don't lol.

Thats not saying much,because that same channel has been posting superstar matches all day and they all had their themes.

Whoever thinks it will be the same on Xbox 1/PS4 are out of their minds. The grappling system, stamina system and graphics are wayyyyyy different. No way it's going to be the same.

Those are just the last gen kids clenching to their old hardware. In reality PS4/XB1 versions will be 2 times the game 360/PS3 are getting. This happens every console cycle. Want to enjoy the full game as it was intended? Upgrade..

im still hesitant about the next gen. I'm not going to be blinded by the pretty graphics.....these ppl have fooled me too many times.

Maybe its everything we hope. Maybe the grappling is better....the pace is better....the AI is better.

But then again, maybe the chain grapple mini-game ruins the gameplay just like it did in Legends of WrestleMania.

Maybe the new stamina system ruins the gameplay like it did in SvR 2011

Right now....i'll go with the devil I know. WWE2k14 version 2.0 on 360/PS3

Current gen version isnt that superior.Dont expect that much of a difference.Just because last gen looks bad doesnt mean the current gen is going to look that far superior.Sure they are the focus of the development but i hate ppl acting like the game is going to be the 2nd coming.

Archived