WWE 2K15 Early Reveal/Gameplay (PS3/360) Topic *SPOILERS*

Jeb ★

i never realized that custom soundtracks were such a deal breaker for everyone.

I like them an all.....but in the grand scheme of things.....i don't watch entrances that often. Not having 3MB, Brodus, Aksana, Ryder, Los Matadores, Sin Cara, Create a finisher being gone, same bad Manager A.I and not having every superstar head available....are way worse atrocities

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not bashing the game for gameplay. The game play is really good. Just the crap they took out of the game i wouldnt pay 60 for it

Especially with keeping information about this particular version in the dark.

If you don't follow news on the game you probably didn't know it was coming out on Tuesday.

But this was honestly expected. All their resources and time are going to the current-gen version of the game. I'm not one bit surprised by last-gen 2K15.

A huge thanks from me, impalarydin, for all of your time and effort in uploading and answering questions!

Gutted that the custom music has being removed for no good reason whatsoever. To accommodate "WHO'S GOT NXT" is a theory doing the rounds, but seriously? Anyway, i;m sure there are a few decent sounding generic rock tracks for Ambrose and Rollins.

Could you take a look and see if the D-X theme is in as it's the closest we'll get to completing the New Age Outlaws best we can. Thanks!

why remove Austins vest? seriously. I can almost see getting rid of Story Designer & Create a move because of space.

but was Austins vest really taking up too much memory? He had it in every game except SvR2011...which was the last THQ screw job.

I really think these stupid story modes are killing the content. Yeah we get a new interesting mode to play w/ cutscenes and tons of Audio/Video. Cool

but at what cost.

Did you notice any commentary and improvements or that likely current/next gen too?

from the gameplay vids......the audio & commentary seem much better.

Certainly compared to that one year where all Cory would talk about for months was how the improved audio.....was going to blow us away. Then it came out and the audio was probably the worst it had been in years

East Coast didn't you know this person doesn't post proof and videos and gameplay videos or actually play the game instead he moans and bashes it instead of playing if you want to watch people actually enjoy the game there are a few that actually post videos of game play of the game on youtube.

Dude you have been completely rude and beligerant throughout this entire thread. impalarydin absolutely DOESN'T have to answer anything from the community and is doing so as a great service to us. You should be grateful that you actually know what kind of game you will be buying since 2K cleverly left out tons of info. Just because he answered the question regarding themes and you didn't like that answer and can't accept that custom themes aren't in doesn't make him a liar. We should be thankful he is still answering anything after your childish outbursts.

He's on other boards too(I'm pretty sure it's the same dude, same screen name) and that's pretty much typical, sadly.

Hey man, I may have missed it, and if so apologies, but did they add any different generic themes this year? Or are they all the same? Any Retro themes we may not have expected?

Archived