WWE 2K15 Early Reveal/Gameplay (PS3/360) Topic *SPOILERS*

Jeb ★

I got a feeling next gen might get screwed also, better graphics and a caw mode i dont think will make up for this f##kary This is horrible for ps3.

But the enchanted gameplay and career mode might and not just creation suite might be improved but perhaps other modes too like universe. Better models might help some too with better looking attires

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They removed that. I tried to change undertaker and there is no option for custom music

Might be a silly question, but I'll ask anyway. Do you have any songs set up in individual playlists (meaning a playlist saved with just the one song you want in it)? Don't know if you know or not (seems people ask every year anyway) but you need to have it set up like that in order for a song to be selectable in Create-an-Entrance.

Last gen version is dripping in the old WWE logo from the looks of it

All versions will be. Stephenson said they had to finalize the art at some point and couldn't update every last instance of the WWE logo.

Dude i had 100 tna wcw wwf caws in 2k14 i got music set up right lol

Fair enough, man. Figured as much if you cared enough to get an early copy--just wanted to make sure all bases were covered.

Alright, again I see a looot of people jumping to conclusions and the like. It's pretty obvious almost no focus was put on last gen so obviously it was probably gonna suck. I am willing to bet you can use custom themes, they probably changed how that works though.

WOW... no custom music.

Isn't that a console thing as well as probably 2K. It's all about licensing law's having changed with Next gen systems, people uploading gameplay with music on it.. there was a massive issue with that.

Maybe becuase of ps4 & future Xbox1 share features they have outright banned custom themes that aren't licensed to that game in question. The fact its not on last Gen versions is prbably just 2K being more anal that THQ was about the laws.

But wow... that is a pretty bad deal breaker. Along with the truly lack luster roster, inc DLC.

Archived