WWE 2K15 Early Reveal/Gameplay (PS3/360) Topic *SPOILERS*

Jeb ★

Hey man, what up. When you get the chance, I'm sure I and many others would appreciate a quick listing of the new moves and reanimated moves in the game. Take your time though, I'm sure very few of us will have a heart attack waiting for the info.

Also, correct me if i'm wrong guys, but I thought Sting and Hogan were only on next gen, am I wrong?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey man, what up. When you get the chance, I'm sure I and many others would appreciate a quick listing of the new moves and reanimated moves in the game. Take your time though, I'm sure very few of us will have a heart attack waiting for the info.

Also, correct me if i'm wrong guys, but I thought Sting and Hogan were only on next gen, am I wrong?

Sting is on all systems, it's only Hollywood & Current Hogan that are PS4/Xbox one exclusives (80's Hogan is on all versions as he's part of Warrior's DLC Showcase)

So far it seems a massive trade off.. they upped the graphics and gameplay on Next gen.. but removed a lot of features from all versions. So those stuck on last Gen actually get less than previous years games... Cheeky marketing.

Bet next year they add Vader and Bret hart back ... AGAIN... to make us drop cash.. AGAIN. lol

Archived