WWE 2K15 XBOX 360 Gameplay

DeadHaveRisen

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

on one hand I liked 2k14............so 2k15 (last-gen) looking to be the same exact game doesn't bother me so much.

on the other hand.........the graphics, better crowd and slower pace of 2k15 (current gen) look more appealing.

On the positive side.....Playing the 360 version i don't have to deal w/ the tiny ring, Chain grapple mini-game, ruined wake-up taunts or potentially game breaking Stamina system of the PS4/XB1 version

Totally agree. Im getting it on both gen, and i can already see theres some things im gonna like on 360 over xbox1 and vice versa.

complain, Complain COMPLAIN.

If there's reason to, so what? I don't know why that's a problem. People who buy the game should have their say, and not always just not their heads and clapping for whatever the developers do or don't do.

But it was already known for a while the last gen would just be WWE 2k14 V2.0

As a matter of fact it's WWE'13 V3.0.

tumblr_lia2j8Edme1qbpo86o1_500.gif

"Nailed iiiiiit!"

I agree, It's a shame I won't be able to update his theme

Right, so they've actually REMOVED custom themes?

This could be a deal-breaker for me :(

current gen wont have custom themes,. I have seen a youtube video last night of someone doing custom themes for what looked like 2k15 (updated bryan in the vid) unless it was a mod of 2k14

Now I haven't played 2k14 so it might just be my imagination, but alot of the animation popping, like characters resetting to a standing position after rising, seems smoother than what I've seen in WWE13. I wouldn't call myself "excited" about this one but I don't think a purchase is gonna hurt me in the least.

And for those talking about "affordability" being the reason why people (who aren't getting both versions) are getting the last gen version, just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you should. I could have the money to buy a "next" gen console right now... doesn't mean that I'm going to. Quite frankly, I don't think paying 350(?) for one game (that I'm not even OMEGA EXCITED for) is smart. I don't have any good reasons to get one of those systems. I even declined an offer from my brother who demanded I get an Xbox One and even offered to buy me one. I... don't... want it. These devs need to give me a better reason to "upgrade" than a WWE game cause that's not enough.

I don't understand why anyone would want to spend money on both versions of the game. If you're getting it for next gen, why in the world would you want it for a rehashed version of last years game on last gen? I'm getting this for PS4 and can't think of a single reason to get it for PS3.

I don't understand why anyone would want to spend money on both versions of the game. If you're getting it for next gen, why in the world would you want it for a rehashed version of last years game on last gen? I'm getting this for PS4 and can't think of a single reason to get it for PS3.

Because some people (myself included) may have friends who haven't yet made the jump to current gen, and will want to get last gen to play with them online.

I will say that, graphics wise, it does look better than 2K14. I don't know if that's to do with the new lighting system or whatever, but they don't look so cartoony anymore, which should make those sticking with previous gen at least a bit happier.

Looks like PS2 graphics.

I will say that, graphics wise, it does look better than 2K14. I don't know if that's to do with the new lighting system or whatever, but they don't look so cartoony anymore, which should make those sticking with previous gen at least a bit happier.

How can you say that with that Cena pic above your post? Lmao.

Looks like PS2 graphics.

good.....models looked better on ps2 than ps3. I could never understand why. PS4 looks amazing so I am hoping the gameplay matches the visuals.

Archived