Who else is sticking with 2K14 for another year?

DomoDaDude

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I agree with you 100%! 2K14's roster is amazing enough that I can do without 2K15 for the time being.

Although it is kind of hard not to be affected by all of the 2K15 hype, 2K14 is great enough to tide me over for now.

Usually, I like to complete at least one year of Universe Mode before moving on to the next installment and thanks to life responsibilities (and the fact that I have multiple accounts with loads of NJPW, TNA, ROH and classic CAWS), I am just now entering July on the Universe calendar. It'll be a while before I reach 'Mania so that should give me ample time to to upgrade to Next-Gen.

• 2 weeks later...

Im sticking with 14 as well. Im gonna wait till the game comes out and see what news is on here about ps4 version. I got everything i need in 14 so doesnt bother me either way

I've been thinking about buying 2011 for a while now. Still not cheap enough, though...

Starting playin the other night and cc has been shut down. Was disappointed

Im sticking with 14 as well. Im gonna wait till the game comes out and see what news is on here about ps4 version. I got everything i need in 14 so doesnt bother me either way

I've been thinking about buying 2011 for a while now. Still not cheap enough, though...

Starting playin the other night and cc has been shut down. Was disappointed

It is a shame, but at least now I won't need an online pass. Just the game, the Nitro arena, Lex Luger and Bret Hart.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived