_____ and Lana feud

Quisee

In WWE someone facing and/or beating Rusev seems to be the main focus for him, but I’ve noticed most of the issues come from what Lana says even though Rusev talks a little Lana mainly does the talking and Rusev is the muscle so defeating Rusev is fine, but Lana still does the talking so I think a Diva should feud with Lana to quiet her. I don’t know how extensive Lana’s wrestling background/training is but if she does have experience than maybe she can feud with a Diva on the main roster or maybe a Diva from NXT. I don’t know who but I’m just saying what do you think?

No. It was already discussed whether Lana should have an in-ring career and most people were against it. Myself included. She's perfect as a manager. When she's done with Rusev, she should manage Cesaro or someone from NXT. If she got in the ring, she would be lost in the mix like everyone else...she would probably also fall short and damage her otherwise perfect career. Managing is what she's good at. Aside from seeing her in latex or spandex, I oppose any in-ring endeavors for her.

I'm 100% ok with having her wrestle in the ring and be a manager just like Melina did with MNM, Trish Stratus did with T&A and Lita did with Team Extreme. Lana has been training behind the scenes for a while now and as I said in another thread.

Putting her in the ring isn't going to automatically ruin her character if you book everything well enough for it to make sense. Giving her a reason why she's getting in the ring. Goals like winning the WWE Divas championship. How she's so much more attractive, athletic and skilled in the ring they all are.

I'm 100% ok with having her wrestle in the ring and be a manager just like Melina did with MNM, Trish Stratus did with T&A and Lita did with Team Extreme. Lana has been training behind the scenes for a while now and as I said in another thread.

Putting her in the ring isn't going to automatically ruin her character if you book everything well enough for it to make sense. Giving her a reason why she's getting in the ring. Goals like winning the WWE Divas championship. How she's so much more attractive, athletic and skilled in the ring they all are.

That's the problem. There's very little booking when it comes to the Divas, and it wouldn't be worth it at all.

I like the idea of Daniel Bryan returning to take on Rusev for the US championship. He'd have held the title for quite a while by then and Bryan being the one to defeat him could be pretty huge along with Brie handling Lana.

I don't think Lana should leave Rusev for anyone either, not even Cesaro. Maybe she could manage Rusev and someone as a tag-team in which they break up and she has to decide whom to stick with, but ultimately she stays with her man.

I don't think Lana should leave Rusev for anyone either, not even Cesaro. Maybe she could manage Rusev and someone as a tag-team in which they break up and she has to decide whom to stick with, but ultimately she stays with her man.

This

. She should be Rusev's manager. They are clearly over together, have a good thing going, and they haven't managed to screw up Rusev yet. There is a reason why Heyman is still Lesnar's manager, even when he had stints with other guys in WWE, Lesnar was always his top client and thats the image that excels. Same with this, and imo same with Zeb and Swagger.

This

. She should be Rusev's manager. They are clearly over together, have a good thing going, and they haven't managed to screw up Rusev yet. There is a reason why Heyman is still Lesnar's manager, even when he had stints with other guys in WWE, Lesnar was always his top client and thats the image that excels. Same with this, and imo same with Zeb and Swagger.

Yet he choose Big Show over him :shifty:

I never said Lana should become a full time wrestler or even a part time wrestler, I didn’t say she should leave Rusev, go for the Divas championship or anything like that. I was simply saying maybe another Diva could feud with her during this current storyline even if they just cat-fight in and outside of the ring she doesn’t have to necessarily be a wrestler.

This

Yet he always went back to Lesnar and shone the most

This

Yet he always went back to Lesnar and shone the most

Obviously....

As the villainous mouthpiece for Rusev, it is only expected that Lana eventually "gets what's coming to her" for her devious tactics and scathing political commentary. However, several months into this run of "The Super Athlete" often dominating his opponents, it has yet to happen. Not once has "The Ravishing Russian" been attacked, or really embarrassed for that matter. There is a reason for Lana not getting physical (outside of putting her hands on a wrestler without getting hurt).

In February 2013, WWE held auditions for potential Divas in Los Angeles, California, featuring women the sports-entertainment organization had recruited from modeling agencies. The women ranged from models, aspiring actresses and dancers, one of whom was the future Diva. The accomplished entertainer impressed talent scouts during a multi-day evaluation session that included wrestling training and she was signed to a developmental contract; she arrived to the WWE Performance Center when it opened that summer.

As she was training to wrestle, she got hurt and is therefore prohibited from taking bumps for health reasons. So for those hoping that Lana one day laces up the boots and wrestles, or least becomes a Sensational Sherri-like character, that will likely never happen -- and WWE can't make her do it. She can get away without getting physical since she's an actress enhancing Rusev's presentation through her words, not to mention that it's not particularly necessary in the storyline for her to be assaulted.

Inevitably, Lana will get her comeuppance, but it will come in the form of her being in disbelief over Rusev finally going down for the count.

that is why she has yet to be attacked yet..

Well there you have it. Shame for her really because I imagine she would love to wrestle atleast once, but it's okay because she really just be a manager. By all means get slapped, punched or maybe even a cat fight with another Diva, but not a match.

As the villainous mouthpiece for Rusev, it is only expected that Lana eventually "gets what's coming to her" for her devious tactics and scathing political commentary. However, several months into this run of "The Super Athlete" often dominating his opponents, it has yet to happen. Not once has "The Ravishing Russian" been attacked, or really embarrassed for that matter. There is a reason for Lana not getting physical (outside of putting her hands on a wrestler without getting hurt).

In February 2013, WWE held auditions for potential Divas in Los Angeles, California, featuring women the sports-entertainment organization had recruited from modeling agencies. The women ranged from models, aspiring actresses and dancers, one of whom was the future Diva. The accomplished entertainer impressed talent scouts during a multi-day evaluation session that included wrestling training and she was signed to a developmental contract; she arrived to the WWE Performance Center when it opened that summer.

As she was training to wrestle, she got hurt and is therefore prohibited from taking bumps for health reasons. So for those hoping that Lana one day laces up the boots and wrestles, or least becomes a Sensational Sherri-like character, that will likely never happen -- and WWE can't make her do it. She can get away without getting physical since she's an actress enhancing Rusev's presentation through her words, not to mention that it's not particularly necessary in the storyline for her to be assaulted.

Inevitably, Lana will get her comeuppance, but it will come in the form of her being in disbelief over Rusev finally going down for the count.

that is why she has yet to be attacked yet..

This makes it sound like " got injured one time = never going to wrestle".

Archived