DLC Discussion Thread

liontamer*

So I guess I have 4 weeks to decide if this game will be worth $113.96..if I purchase season mode and extra dlc packs

$113.96 for you? Hulkamania edition here. I'm staring at AU$165 for everything. Season pass actually seems worth the download this year.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol I'm sorry, there are alot of great things in this dlc but I have concerns and one of those is who in the blue hell decided that showcase add ons revolving around mark Henry or orton and Christian out of all the things you could've done in its rich history, was even remotely a half entertained idea. its great we get edge and christian. I like mark henry too but they could've added those guys for no reason because they belong anyway and thought of someone who put on an actual great set of spectacular matches than Mark. if sid is just a manager that is a total let down. and where are the other great wcw players and arenas? I know we may not know the whole roster but why the randomness?? I'm not knocking the whole thing or am expecting anyone to agree but i just hate some of this out of the blue random shit that doesn't make a ton of sense. i would love an actual strong presence of wcw and nwo guys.

lol I'm sorry, there are alot of great things in this dlc but I have concerns and one of those is who in the blue hell decided that showcase add ons revolving around mark Henry or orton and Christian out of all the things you could've done in its rich history, was even remotely a half entertained idea. its great we get edge and christian. I like mark henry too but they could've added those guys for no reason because they belong anyway and thought of someone who put on an actual great set of spectacular matches than Mark. if sid is just a manager that is a total let down. and where are the other great wcw players and arenas? I know we may not know the whole roster but why the randomness?? I'm not knocking the whole thing or am expecting anyone to agree but i just hate some of this out of the blue random shit that doesn't make a ton of sense. i would love an actual strong presence of wcw and nwo guys.

it's like sex, you don't want to blow your whole load on the first try. Same thing with the major stories they could do for showcase.

Have they mentioned release dates yet? Is all of the DLC going to be rolled out over the next few months, or are they actually going to give it all on one day. I really don't wanna wait another three months to get all of the DLC. If that's the case, I might just buy the game in three months when it's cheaper and all of the DLC's already available. They'll probably release the Hollywood Hogan and current Hogans as DLC by then too, so I won't have to spend an extra 40 bucks for the Hulkamania edition.

Have they mentioned release dates yet? Is all of the DLC going to be rolled out over the next few months, or are they actually going to give it all on one day. I really don't wanna wait another three months to get all of the DLC. If that's the case, I might just buy the game in three months when it's cheaper and all of the DLC's already available. They'll probably release the Hollywood Hogan and current Hogans as DLC by then too, so I won't have to spend an extra 40 bucks for the Hulkamania edition.

I saw in the 2k forum a game reporter said on Twitter the 3 showcases maybe day 1 with wcw being dec and nxt/ moves being january.

This tweet by wwe games makes me believe you unlock a lot more than just the unlockables in cena/punk and hhh/hbk showcases for $24.99

"The #WWE2K15 2K Showcase Season Pass will give you access to new 2K Showcase storylines, playable characters, arenas and more for $24.99!

2:23pm - 14 Oct 14"

i must admit i have no interest whatsoever in showcase mode but i,m glad we are getting more than just the rivalries as dlc. at least now we know we are still getting the unlock all, although it makes no mention of attribute customizer, unless that's part of accelerator as well. shame i,m forced into buying the whole thing because i want paige, but its still worth it due to all the extra superstars and legends we are getting, many of whom i really didn,t expect.

WAIT A *censored*ING SECOND

The Season Pass does not include Moves, WCW and NXT? Did I see that right? That's *censored*ing disgusting, Jesus...The only thing I actually want from those Showcase things is Paige, why is the good stuff excluded?

i,m pretty sure its all included, it was just someone jumping to conclusions

Glad Los Matadores aren't in, they don't deserve to be in. They suck.

to be fair, we havn,t heard the full roster yet, they could still be in

https://twitter.com/Futterish/status/522014067696074752

So apparently WCW, NXT, and the Moves DLC will be available at a "discount price" for Season pass owners.

seriously? 2k games officially turned into a bunch of money hungry asses with that move. looks like people are now forced into buying the showcase dlc if they want paige

I'm starting feel super glad I cancelled the Hulkamania edition and went the digital deluxe instead. The fact that three dlcs isn't being covered as being apart of the season pass is disappointing, and would've ate my wallet to shreds if I never knew this. Hopefully, the dlcs are discounted drastically to be at least equal in total at the $5-10 range, but the realistic side of me is thinking $15 (ugh).

Man, with the exception of Khali, I was planning on CAWing all of those guys. That's 16 new slots I have to fill in CAW. Awesome. Finlay and Regal have been a tag team in my Universe for years (dating back to when I manually did a WWE League) so it's really cool to have them in. Plus lol to Col. Mustafa. That's sweet.

Awesome, awesome list. Maybe could have had some better showcases, but I love Mark Henry and Chistian so I'm down.

Some good stuff. I am a little bummed there is no WCW arenas in the game but some good stuff in there. I hope they add a nitro template to caa

This is a bit of a must.

It's nigh-on impossible to create a good one without using the stupid glitch.

Sid won't be in as a "manager". He was the special guest referee in the Hogan & Warrior vs Sgt. Slaughter's Triangle of Terror Match at Summerslam 91 so I'd hazard a guess that his involvement in the story arc is you control him as referee in said match.

I also reckon he'll be playable. The full roster still hasn't been announced for the mode outside of Showcase and given there's about 60 on 2k15's official website and some Youtube videos showing the character selection screen and it having close to 90 slots, then there's still a LOT to be confirmed as playable in Exhibition and Universe Mode.

B9fKqkr.jpg

Given Sid and Honky Tonk Man put out those cryptic tweets, like Sting, i'll take it as a big clue they're playable outside of Showcase otherwise you'd ask what's the point in them even doing that?

Sid won't be in as a "manager". He was the special guest referee in the Hogan & Warrior vs Sgt. Slaughter's Triangle of Terror Match at Summerslam 91 so I'd hazard a guess that his involvement in the story arc is you control him as referee in said match.

I also reckon he'll be playable. The full roster still hasn't been announced for the mode outside of Showcase and given there's about 60 on 2k15's official website and some Youtube videos showing the character selection screen and it having close to 90 slots, then there's still a LOT to be confirmed as playable in Exhibition and Universe Mode.

B9fKqkr.jpg

Given Sid and Honky Tonk Man put out those cryptic tweets, like Sting, i'll take it as a big clue they're playable outside of Showcase otherwise you'd ask what's the point in them even doing that?

Slots on the screen mean nothing. Especially since that picture up there is just a recreation from the 2nd party footage we got.

Im looking forward to having sherri join the wyatts in my universe.

Not to mention i have ALWAYS wanted Warriors summerslam 90 (vs rude) attire in a game.

Omg I am excited with all the diff Warrior attires there will be in this game.

1.Wrestlemania VI

2. Wrestlemania VII

3. Summerslam 88

4. Summerslam 90

5. Summerslam 91

6. Wrestlemania XII

7. Saturday Nights Main Event

That's seven attires at least. Plus whatever attires they have for him fighting The Undertaker in.

Archived