DLC Discussion Thread

liontamer*

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Soon"... the one word game developers just love to use repeatedly.

You realize they have no power over when the stores update, right?

true, but i think most people hate that response cause that's what Jared used to say, and we all know what an ass he was.

I'll take Jared over Sitterson any day of the week, any week of the month, any month of the year.

Dafuq is wrong with the online stores in the US/UK? :P

Never ever once had I a problem with getting any DLC, that was supposed to be there

infact...I could download the NXT pack and the HoP showcase before the Europe PSN store usually updates

Wow...the DLC is on the Xbox 360 marketplace but not the in game store.

Same thing happened to the NXT DLC on PS4. Whoever is in charge of setting the tags for the DLC must be either drunk off his ass, or incompetent beyond all belief.

"Soon"... the one word game developers just love to use repeatedly.

You realize they have no power over when the stores update, right?

true, but i think most people hate that response cause that's what Jared used to say, and we all know what an ass he was.

I'll take Jared over Sitterson any day of the week, any week of the month, any month of the year.

i didn't like either but i think i disliked jared more since he banned me and several others from the 2k forums just for agreeing with another member about the fact that Eva marie was unattractive and couldn't wrestle/was talentless in the ring

Archived