DLC Discussion Thread

liontamer*

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Played a bit of 2K15.. and loving the Warrior path! I made a joke "Cena Rules" Hogan Gimmick attire as .. well, just felt like having a laugh haha.

Oh and since when was Undertaker's entrance available? I went into CAE and it was there! Did they add it in with the patch? Haven't used CAE before the Warrior DLC/Patch. Pretty cool of them to do that, even though it's his old LOD motion, but not complaining about that though.

I've got the Path of The Warrior DLC but I can't find Sid, he's not under managers, and he isn't showing on the unlockables page. Is he showcase exclusive ?

And yes General Adnan is playable.

Just checked myself, and Sid isn't showing. Like, what the *Censored* is this BS? Yeah, I know he's just a Manager, but we were told we'd have access to him.

Played a bit of 2K15.. and loving the Warrior path! I made a joke "Cena Rules" Hogan Gimmick attire as .. well, just felt like having a laugh haha.

Oh and since when was Undertaker's entrance available? I went into CAE and it was there! Did they add it in with the patch? Haven't used CAE before the Warrior DLC/Patch. Pretty cool of them to do that, even though it's his old LOD motion, but not complaining about that though.

Hopefully they opened up the Brothers of Destruction tag entrance, too...previously it was only available for default Kane and Undertaker, I'd really like to use it for their Showcase attires.

I've got the Path of The Warrior DLC but I can't find Sid, he's not under managers, and he isn't showing on the unlockables page.

Well, that's a little disappointing for those of you would've used him as a manager. Afterall, the DLC notes did promise access to him as a manager.

But personally, if I can't use him as a wrestler, I'd rather not even see him. He'd just be sitting there in the manager's section taunting me that I'd used a precious CAW slot on him while there he sits with a perfectly good model wasting space.

How does Macho King look? I never cared for his Cowboy Hat look, always preferred the way he looked from WrestleMania 2 thru 5. But when he was Macho King was later than that, so I'm assuming his later WWE looks are all that's available. But, Randy Savage is my favorite wrestler of all time, so I'll take what I can get. I'm at work for the next 7 1/2 hours, so could someone provide a screenshot of him if you can? Just curious what they were able to do as all the CAWs I've seen of him look awful.

I am on the edge of paying 2K the $10 that they are clearly trying to take from me. I'm tired of waiting. It's been almost 7 hours. This is bullshit.

PSN updates at 5pm ET, only 8 hours to go!

I'm on 360, but God I hope that's not the case.

EDIT: I caved. I bought it for $10 from the Xbox Live store. Should I ask for a refund whenever it becomes available through the in-game store? My gut feeling is that they'll pin it on me being impatient and not give me my money back.

I am on the edge of paying 2K the $10 that they are clearly trying to take from me. I'm tired of waiting. It's been almost 7 hours. This is bullshit.

PSN updates at 5pm ET, only 8 hours to go!

I'm on 360, but God I hope that's not the case.

EDIT: I caved. I bought it for $10 from the Xbox Live store. Should I ask for a refund whenever it becomes available through the in-game store? My gut feeling is that they'll pin it on me being impatient and not give me my money back.

Oh, hell yeah, if you've got the season pass, I'd definitely ask for a refund. And you don't even need to let them know you were impatient, half the people don't know what the season pass entitled them to anyway! ;)

Annoyingly the old blue bar steel cage isn't available outside of Showcase. Just tried playing a cage match in an old arena. You also can't turn the 'vintage filter' off, so puts a bit of a bummer on making a retro SNME special in my Universe.

Ouch... that's pretty lame.

Annoyingly the old blue bar steel cage isn't available outside of Showcase. Just tried playing a cage match in an old arena. You also can't turn the 'vintage filter' off, so puts a bit of a bummer on making a retro SNME special in my Universe.

yes it is. i have it set as my default steel cage

yes it is. i have it set as my default steel cage

How? I can't see an option for this anywhere?

Archived