DLC Discussion Thread

liontamer*

Hmmm. Minecraft was free if you bought it on either.

I know microsoft makes it shared for live across both.

I presumed if you bought the dlc it wouldnt matter as its the same game on the same account.

Is gameplay any different or is it slow on the 360 as well?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm. Minecraft was free if you bought it on either.

I know microsoft makes it shared for live across both.

I presumed if you bought the dlc it wouldnt matter as its the same game on the same account.

Is gameplay any different or is it slow on the 360 as well?

There are many Games/DLCs that have and don't have cross-buy, the developers are the ones that ultimately decide on whether games will be cross-buy or will have to be purchased separately on each platform.

Hold up, did they patch in the Brothers of Destruction entrance in the last DLC pack? Cause I don't remember seeing it before until just now. I'm glad they added the accurate Undertaker pyro to it too, the SvR09 pyro looked so bad.

Edit: No special win animation though.

undertaker has 2 secret tag team enterance tthat only showed up if you form a team with him with him and anyone else you see him come in and the other as paul bearer with urn its a nice thing to see this with bray wyatt as pail bearer :D

the other one is the undertaker and kane brothers of destruction enterance that only comes if you chose taker on place 1 and kane place 2 than it shows up :)

I was wondering why POW Hogan's minitron has more red in it than current Hogan'a does, and it's actually his more up to date minitron. Pretty cool they got it in there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived