DLC Discussion Thread

liontamer*

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given General Adnan wasn't actually listed as a playable character in the original information that was put out yet now we see Adnan is and Sid remains a "manager" is baffling.

Because Adnan wrestled in a handicap match at Summerslam 1991 and Sid didnt wrestle!

I myself cant wait to get Taker remove his clothing stick him in Black pants so he can be Mean Mark Callous.

I hope Sheiks boots are in CAW mode.

Yes, I know. The point I was making was the original press release had Adnan down as being a manager (like Sid) rather than playable. So I was asking if Adnan's playable, why didn't they make that change for Sid?

But as someone has pointed out it was probably just a typo in the original information.

Summerslam 91 is actually one of my all time favourite PPV's so don't need to remind me about who played what role on the night ;-) lol

Id have loved it if the DLC we got was Kerry, Bulldog, Steamboat, Warlord, Roma & Herc.

So does the season pass cover this?

The Season Pass will cost $24.99 and unlocks WWE Diva Paige for use in the game. It also includes all three 2K Showcase stories and the Accelerator perk

It says so but at the moment it's listing a price of $14.95 AUD which is strange, I bought the Season Pass and apparently it doesn't cover it despite the evidence it does. May be an issue on the Aus store?

http://au.ign.com/articles/2014/10/14/wwe-2k15-dlc-and-season-pass-details-revealed

Some dude uploaded a Sting CAW, but I swear it's actually the real Sting wtf. I don't have the Sting DLC either, unless I'm missing something here?

Xbox One, Sting '99, Nick MX5

It is. It doesn't have the little exclamation point in the top corner and people are even asking the uploader to upload some other DLC.

Looks like the DLC will not be released on Xbox One tonight or the night before, 2K probably got on them about that. Oh well, lol! :P

Lol yeah, logged on my XB1 just before Raw started to see if it was available and download while I watch the show.. but meh, not there. No big deal though.

Path of warrior DLC is available in UK now

Do you have Season Pass? And if so does it say PoW is free? Because in Aus it's available in store but for me it seems the store made a mistake so that it the Season Pass doesn't cover it.

Path of warrior DLC is available in UK now

Do you have Season Pass? And if so does it say PoW is free? Because in Aus it's available in store but for me it seems the store made a mistake so that it the Season Pass doesn't cover it.

Having the same problem on the UK psn store, I'm guessing the dlc has been released without the marker on it to tell the servers it's part of the season pass, wouldn't be surprised if this isn't fixed until the usual day the store updates.

Well, just started to download Warriors showcase on PS4 (UK version).. 4.000 GB? WTF? Anyway, decided against getting the showcase season pass for the PS4 version, as I already have it on the XB1. So, just got the NXT, WCW, New Moves and Warriors packs for the PS4 version.

Oddly, the warrior DLC still isn't showing up here yet, will probably have to check back in the morning to see if the xbox store will be updated then. It actually may not be up until 12 PM EST/9 AM PST or 3 PM EST/12 PM PST tomorrow by my assumption.

What system in the US just checked PS4 not too long ago

I just wanna say something real quick, I dont have the DLC its not even in the PS4 store yet, but I went to Hulk Hogan's moveset to make sure yannow his legdrop wasn't glitched and Leg Drop 4 is now like a new one like what I posted earlier on. Must of been in the patch.

And I'm not sure but it looks like they gave Current Hogan's model some love as his mustache and hair have more texture and are more blonde than white now

Archived