DLC Discussion Thread

liontamer*

Well ofcourse I dont believe 3 extra ortons took Ryder, Layla and Sin Cara's "slots" But still, 4 Ortons just ticks me off. I actualy had to send one to NXT :| also the only difference is the trunks and shirt. Well Christian has different tight designs and shirts, but one character.

All of Christians attires came in one Showcase. The only duplicates that annoy me are the ones on disc. If Triple H can have all of his attires together than why can Del Rio and Bryan. But I understand why the DLC had to be a seperate spot

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People are still going on about "slots"? That's an old bit of THQ propaganda. There's no such thing as "slots". They couldn't have put the 4 Ortons as alts due to two of them being DLC. It doesn't matter if they're alts or have their own pages on the roster, they're not taking the place of say, Heath Slater or Roddy Piper. There's no wasted anything.

ahh, so "pages" is the preferred term? :rolleyes:

Either way, I believe that in the long run, all will work out well. The Hall Of Pain will obviously net the fewest single purchases of the 3 showcases. In 2k's quest to remove dollars from our pockets, my hope is that those low numbers may lead to higher quality downloadable content in future games and fewer wasted pages.

But before anyone gets butthurt, please remember that the opinions expressed above are exactly that. I could very well be wrong and we might end up getting a Santino vs Ricardo Rodriguez showcase along with 7 Cenas, half a dozen Rocks and 3 Stone Colds next year.

I just place the extra Henry's, Orton's, Bryan's and Sheamus' on WWE Retro in my Universe. All of my Del Rio's are free agents.

^^ This... I just use the most recent versions of each wrestler in my Universe. Exceptions being someone like Christian, who I always respected, and I can also use him in a great rivalry against Chris Jericho.

I have a feeling we may not be able to edit the attires of the legends in the Path of the Warrior DLC as we haven't been able to edit Superstar threads of any showcase wrestlers which kind of sucks as I would love to edit Honky Tonk Man's attire

In xbox360 i download all DLC OMM & HOP showcase and i can edit them in superstars threads

I actually hate that there's Orton in four different slots YET retro Triple H isn't separate. I hate that I can't give him a minitron yet Kevin Nash and HBK have theirs and Kane doesn't have his CORRECT retro trons as his tron is unmasked and his minitron is the generic fire one not "The Fire Still Burns" one from 2003.

I just want Emma.

Hell.. I just want funds to get the Showcase Season Pass for the PS4 version lol, only got £2.40 in my PSN wallet, can't even get the Hogan Pack! This hinders my chances of downloading CAWs, as most uploaded have DLC content I don't have.

I just want Emma.

Yeah, I was actually looking forward to that one so I could assign her finishing move to my Muta caw but recent suggestions that it'll probably be attached to an Emma specific taunt has stolen a bit of my enthusiasm. Oh well, will still be cool to see that and her rope hung boston crab in action. What other new moves do you suppose we'll get from her?

I just want Emma.

Yeah, I was actually looking forward to that one so I could assign her finishing move to my Muta caw but recent suggestions that it'll probably be attached to an Emma specific taunt has stolen a bit of my enthusiasm. Oh well, will still be cool to see that and her rope hung boston crab in action. What other new moves do you suppose we'll get from her?

I'd like to see her Emma-mite sandwich in. minus the dancing, it looks like a decent move for a few divas

I can't use Hulk Hogan's entrance? I wanted to update Curtis Axel to Axelmania (he ripped his shirt last night).

Probably as an easy entrance and title entrance, but there's a number of entrances not available in advanced entrance. Whether that be because of props or something.

I actually hate that there's Orton in four different slots YET retro Triple H isn't separate. I hate that I can't give him a minitron yet Kevin Nash and HBK have theirs and Kane doesn't have his CORRECT retro trons as his tron is unmasked and his minitron is the generic fire one not "The Fire Still Burns" one from 2003.

This. You would think WWE would supply 2K/Yukes with the right ones but it seems that's even too hard. Pretty much all the HHH/HBK showcase superstas have wrong minitrons or missing ones.

I can't use Hulk Hogan's entrance? I wanted to update Curtis Axel to Axelmania (he ripped his shirt last night).

Probably as an easy entrance and title entrance, but there's a number of entrances not available in advanced entrance. Whether that be because of props or something.

I've noticed that the entrances in Advanced Entrances are ones that were already split last year. I'm thinking they didn't get around to cutting all the other entrances, which is why we were restricted this year.

I checked on Easy Creation and both Hulk & Hollywood entrance are not there while every other DLC entrance are. :(

I checked on Easy Creation and both Hulk & Hollywood entrance are not there while every other DLC entrance are. :(

Bray's and Rowan's are also missing

Archived