DLC Discussion Thread

liontamer*

plz Jay Driller plz Jay Driller plz Jay Driller

That would be awesome! Not sure who I'd give it to, since I had no room for any Briscoes among my 25 slots, but I'd surely find someone to use it!

So far they've announced: Backslide Driver, Spike Tombstone and a Spinning Powerbomb.

Awww, I'd have preferred a gotch style tombstone myself. It's probably based off The Young Bucks indie taker move.

The Backslide Driver though? Holy crap, I hope they got someone good to mocap that one. Such an awesome move.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't a spike tombstone a double team move? At least that's what I'm hoping it's going to be, we definitely need more double team moves!

Yeah, and I say young bucks because they've been using it a lot lately. I hope its their variation considering they like to do it from a springboard instead of the turnbuckle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs9mK5Z8yWI&spfreload=1

Lol they probably got Ricochet in to mo-cap the backslide driver (and hopefully more of his moves)

It'd certainly be nice. He's pretty damn smooth on all of his moves. And it might mean we'd have a chance at a 630 Senton.

:facepalm: The people posting on their twitter regarding the move pack, some of them are real morons..

Man, no disrespect to them indy guys & their moves but *Censored* where the *Censored* is a good People Elbow?

I think at this point it's been kind of established that the move packs are meant to cater more towards the indie lovers crowd. Though I agree, that piece of crap peoples Elbow we've got is so anticlimactic.

Probably wont get it in Europe.

nah. the WCW DLC works fine here.

It's just the on-disc content (aka pre-order bonuses) that aren't downloadable

Yes I know this is the case, I was just taking the piss.

I realized that and choose to ignore it :hqhq:

Moves pack and One More Match? Oh hell yes! Can't wait to have Edge in my game. I'm sure he'll have a street clothes attire in Showcase but his in-game model should have a wrestling attire, probably Wrestlemania 27's no less. If not I hope his trenchcoat is in CAW mode that'd be pretty killer since it's super unique, his T-shirts on the other hand you can just get a logo for that.

Moves pack and One More Match? Oh hell yes! Can't wait to have Edge in my game. I'm sure he'll have a street clothes attire in Showcase but his in-game model should have a wrestling attire, probably Wrestlemania 27's no less. If not I hope his trenchcoat is in CAW mode that'd be pretty killer since it's super unique, his T-shirts on the other hand you can just get a logo for that.

Well.. we have attires from the WCW Pack in CAW Mode.. so we'll most likely get Edge's trenchcoat.

Well.. we have attires from the WCW Pack in CAW Mode.. so we'll most likely get Edge's trenchcoat.

I meant if his in-game model isn't wearing the trenchcoat if they'd include it in CAW mode anyways. Like say his in-game model was just street clothes. The WCW Pack didn't include any CAW parts that weren't on the models even though I'd love to of had the All American Luger stuff anyway even though it was the WCW model. Or like how Sting's model didn't come with his Starcade shirt. I feel like I'm explaining it wrong though.

That would be awesome! Not sure who I'd give it to, since I had no room for any Briscoes among my 25 slots, but I'd surely find someone to use it!

So far they've announced: Backslide Driver, Spike Tombstone and a Spinning Powerbomb.

I hope there's more. Not really that impressed with spinnin powerbomb as we did have that before, no?

I highly doubt we're getting both DLCs next week. It seems as though the One More Match tweet was rather unhappily placed and they're saving that for the future. I'm pretty sure we're only getting the moves. And maybe the god damn Hogan pack, finally.

I hope there's more. Not really that impressed with spinnin powerbomb as we did have that before, no?

They've already announced that we'll get 30 moves.

Also we've had a delayed Spinning Powerbomb since SYM but it was removed in the great move purge of 2011.

They've already announced that we'll get 30 moves.

Also we've had a delayed Spinning Powerbomb since SYM but it was removed in the great move purge of 2011.

Shhhh... we do not speak of the dark days. Else the dark god Ledesma and his evil guard return for the rest of our moves.

I meant if his in-game model isn't wearing the trenchcoat if they'd include it in CAW mode anyways. Like say his in-game model was just street clothes. The WCW Pack didn't include any CAW parts that weren't on the models even though I'd love to of had the All American Luger stuff anyway even though it was the WCW model. Or like how Sting's model didn't come with his Starcade shirt. I feel like I'm explaining it wrong though.

Ah dammit, I read your post totally wrong lol. I now got what you meant heh.

I am not really creating many indie characters this year with the limitations. But I may take some freedoms with move sets. Backslide driver may end up going to Kofi. Spinning powerbomb, depending on the animation, will probably go to Harper or Rowan. If it's a quicker Ohtani(nipw/Zero-one)style, it will go to Zayn. Not sure about the spike tombstone, maybe Kidd and Gabriel.

Archived