DLC Discussion Thread

liontamer*

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Finlay render is from like 2006 or 2007 with his WCW late 90's mullet photoshopped onto it. His face looks so much older on the render and the attire is more his WWE singlet than the singlet he wore in WCW and his in-game model wears. Made me chuckle when I looked at him in the character select screen.

I still want to know what's in the *censored*ing move pack though. I need my Jay Driller/Tiger Driver 98/ Double Underhook Piledriver dammit!

Oh yeah i really want the Jay Driller in there too. But one thing i'd love to see is Adam Cole's superkick to the back of the head and the Florida Key combo, oh i just pray thats in there.

Is PSN like down for maintenance or something on the PS4 side I like can't sign in or anything and I'm antsy af. ;-; To Xbox ONE people how much is Hulk Hogan? Can you buy them separately because I can't see myself using Hollywood Hogan.

PSN is updating which means we wont be able to get the DLC until at the earliest 2 pm EST because Sony are a bunch of user unfriendly retards.

Just installed Paige on my X1. Realizing now that I have to pay for the WCW pack & the moves pack, despite me buying a season pass. And I'm looking at my recipt right now "Showcase Season Pass" is nowhere to be found, it just says "WWE 2k15 Season Pass CTC". I don't really know what that means and why I'm limited to just Paige & The Accelerator.

downloaded the WCW pack this morning. didn't see Paige anywhere to download. pretty unimpressed with the movesets so far. just recycled moves from past games, regal has his modern moves that he wasn't doing in WCW. still no regal cutter either. bam bam's greeting from Asbury park finisher looks less like a piledriver and more like a variation of big E's big ending. hoping future packs with be worth the money...

They've given Regal CM Punks Arm Trap Neckbreaker as a substitute for the Regal Cutter

:( Between the lack of new moves, DDPs awful model and Finlay's photoshopped render the WCW pack is a big let down. Bam Bam is great though with new Bam Bam sault. But the Grettings from Asbury Park is so badly animated.

Paige is awesome though :) they've gave her like 9 new moves plus taunts with her screams.

Anybody have problems with the DLC and loss of data?

This ???

Also, when should the people of the UK expect this DLC to be available for the PS4? I know we're not gettiing Hogan yet but with regards to Paige & WCW pack.

It comes out tommorrow in Europe.

Anybody have problems with the DLC and loss of data?

This ???

Also, when should the people of the UK expect this DLC to be available for the PS4? I know we're not gettiing Hogan yet but with regards to Paige & WCW pack.

It comes out tommorrow in Europe.

Ah hellz yeah!!!

Is there a usual time content is up on there? It's my early finish at work tomorrow so should be home & ready for this by 4PM.

Sony can legit suck my *censored*, I wanted to be able to play WWE 2K15 with the DLC all day but no their bullshit PSN Store having to update bullshit.

first..chill. Seriously

secondly...Sony is a company, not a human being (or animal for that matter). Sony doesn't have a mouth to suck anything.

Archived