DLC Discussion Thread

liontamer*

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love that Sherri is in, such a great manager..

But As it stands to get the "full" experience I need to pay for the game, $60, season pass $25 and then $7.99 for the WCW pack, $6.99 for NXT and $3.99 for extra moves.

And then some??

Love that Sherri is in, such a great manager..

But As it stands to get the "full" experience I need to pay for the game, $60, season pass $25 and then $7.99 for the WCW pack, $6.99 for NXT and $3.99 for extra moves.

And then some??

I dont think this is THQ on disc dlc. It seems like their adding all this to the game post release!

Something I'm curious about...if Extreme Rules 2011 is playable in the Orton/Christian Showcase, that means they must've included the Christian/Del Rio Ladder Match, which featured Brodus at ringside.

Does that confirm him?

They didn't have Brodus in the 30 years of WM mode, despides him being in the game. So I doubt it.

Come to think of it, do we know if Ricardo Rodriguez is in this year's game? He played a big role in the triple threat Hell in a Cell featured in showcase.

I doubt it, I don't really see him being in since ADR betrayed him well over a year before his release by attacking him after a match & just had the regular announcers say his name.

Something I'm curious about...if Extreme Rules 2011 is playable in the Orton/Christian Showcase, that means they must've included the Christian/Del Rio Ladder Match, which featured Brodus at ringside.

Does that confirm him?

They didn't have Brodus in the 30 years of WM mode, despides him being in the game. So I doubt it.

True, but to be fair there were a lot of inconsistencies with managers and the like last year.

If 2K can get General Adnan of all people in the game as a manager to keep things authentic, I don't see why they couldn't get 2011 Brodus while he was still under contract.

This thread hilarious, it happens every year. The same people saying they aren't going to buy it, buy it.

They either buy it in the end or can't shut up about not buying it.

And how everybody who buys it is a fool, as opposed to...you know... a "wrestling fan"

People act like this is soooo much to pay for DLC, but almost every major game has like 50-$100 in DLC, look at the cods and battlefields, the micro transaction DLC for all the sports titles. The thing with DLC? You don't have to get it.

I think about it like this, any game that lasts more then about 12 hours deserves my $60 because you reckon it's 2 hours at a movie and that's about $20 a pop, so you get your money's worth doubled with a video game.

This thread hilarious, it happens every year. The same people saying they aren't going to buy it, buy it.

Past years it's been i'll just wait for Black Friday! Like a god damn 10 dollar discount matters. We all know they'll buy it.

Archived