DLC Discussion Thread

liontamer*

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The WCW pack seems like a complete waste to me (aside from Bigelow). I'll probably use everyone included, but I really don't need Luger or the retro versions of Finlay and Regal. Makes me hope and pray that the main roster is completely up to date...because if we're getting these guys as DLC, rather than, say...Goldust, I'ma be pissed.

Goldust was literally the third model we saw.

So wait

- Ultimate Warrior

- 80's Hogan

- Andre the Giant

- 90's Undertaker

- Hunter Hearst Helmsley

- Christian

- Edge

- Adam Rose

- JBL

- Colonel Mustafa

- Rick Rude

- Macho King

- Honky Tonk Man

- Fit Finlay

- DDP

- Lord Steven Regal

- Bam Bam Bigelow

- Lex Lugar

- Jimmy Hart

- Sherri

- Sid Justice

- Paul Bearer

- Bobby Heenan

- The Great Khali

- Emma

- The Assension

At least I can save 8 dollars because I do not give a shit about WCW

To me the only reason to get the WCW pack really is to get Lex Luger.

Bam Bam Bigelow > Lex Luger.

One is one of the biggest superstars to ever grace a wrestling ring and has main evented countless PPVs and held numerous world titles, the other has not. Your statement makes little to no sense. It may be your opinion but if you are going by fact then there is no way in hell that Bigelow is greater than Luger.

One is one of the biggest superstars to ever grace a wrestling ring and has main evented countless PPVs and held numerous world titles, the other has not. Your statement makes little to no sense. It may be your opinion but if you are going by fact then there is no way in hell that Bigelow is greater than Luger.
The same one who was only pushed due to Hogan jumping ship and failed miserably? And went back to WCW and didnt really amount to much there other than being third fiddle in the Wolfpac?

Bam Bam > Luger

*cough*Politics*cough* Bigelow could do moves Luger could only dream of doing. If the business was based off of true talent, Bam Bam would be a multiple time world champion.

*cough*Politics*cough* Bigelow could do moves Luger could only dream of doing. If the business was based off of true talent, Bam Bam would be a multiple time world champion.

But it's not isn't it?? And aren't you guys forgetting that Luger was a star in Wcw long before he ever left for WWE. He was a muti-time champ in WCW long before he ever became "The Narcissist" or "Made in the USA".

Also, he did beat Hogan for the title on Nitro. What did Bam Bam do?? He jobbed to LT at WM 11 in one of the worst main events ever.

Sid Justice is he as a playable

No, only a manager. Superstar heads should be able to fix that, but I'm kind of doubting managers will be in the feature as opposed to playable superstars, divas & legends. :/

But it's not isn't it?? And aren't you guys forgetting that Luger was a star in Wcw long before he ever left for WWE. He was a muti-time champ in WCW long before he ever became "The Narcissist" or "Made in the USA".

Also, he did beat Hogan for the title on Nitro. What did Bam Bam do?? He jobbed to LT at WM 11 in one of the worst main events ever.

Sure he had one major reign and won the US championship a few times. And the Hogan nitro thing, you fail to mention he lost the title 5 days later.

Bam Bam > Luger.

One is a fantastic wrestler and not just for a "big guy" and the other was an average wrestler who was over pushed and didn't give 2 shits about the business.

I don't really care about the WCW pack, but I'll buy season pass for this. Very disappointed in the NXT pack considering how little NXT stars they have in the game already, no Tyler? Charlotte (and I hate her)? Sasha? Moves sound great though.

Hate to overreact because the lack of a roster reveal, but it disappoints me from what information we have now for NXT.

Sure he had one major reign and won the US championship a few times. And the Hogan nitro thing, you fail to mention he lost the title 5 days later.

He did lose the title 5 days later, but that's more than Bam Bam ever had. Don't argue with what Bam Bam could have been. He was a great wrestler, but lets measure guys in what they did not on what they could have done. Luger was a star and he was a big enough star to even get the chance to beat Hogan on national television back in those days. We shouldn't even be discussing this because it is completely off topic. I'm excited both are in the game but Luger is a bigger selling point for me than Bam Bam.

Archived