DLC Discussion Thread

liontamer*

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though I personally think the DLC list is awesome, I'm a little pissed off that we only keep getting bits of WCW each year. Ok I get when they first did it in WWE 12 they didn't have all big name talents so they should of just postponed it

WWE 12

Arena - Night of Champions

Arena - Nitro

Arena - Starrcade

Superstar - Arn Anderson

Superstar - Road Warrior Animal

Superstar - Road Warrior Hawk

Superstar - Vader

WWE 2K14

Superstar - Curt Hennig

Superstar - Eddie Guerrero (mullet)

Superstar - Goldberg

Superstar - Kevin Nash

Superstar - Randy Savage (nWo)

Superstar - Ric Flair (retro)

Superstar - Ricky Steamboat

Superstar - Scott Hall

Superstar - Scott Steiner

Superstar - Syxx

Superstar - The Giant

Add all that to the WCW related items in WWE 2K15 and you got an additional showcase in itself, that way we can get WCW out of the way for future games rather then the little pieces we've been getting for years

WAIT A *censored*ING SECOND

The Season Pass does not include Moves, WCW and NXT? Did I see that right? That's *censored*ing disgusting, Jesus...The only thing I actually want from those Showcase things is Paige, why is the good stuff excluded?

It's the "*Censored* you, give me money" method

Well, I'm definitely getting the season pass now... The DLC sounds rather exciting actually, good to see we know something more about the game. Too bad we don't have fan axxess where that would cover everything... :(

The WCW pack seems like a complete waste to me (aside from Bigelow). I'll probably use everyone included, but I really don't need Luger or the retro versions of Finlay and Regal. Makes me hope and pray that the main roster is completely up to date...because if we're getting these guys as DLC, rather than, say...Goldust, I'ma be pissed.

The WCW pack seems like a complete waste to me (aside from Bigelow). I'll probably use everyone included, but I really don't need Luger or the retro versions of Finlay and Regal. Makes me hope and pray that the main roster is completely up to date...because if we're getting these guys as DLC, rather than, say...Goldust, I'ma be pissed.

But Goldust is in the game already?

Archived