I met Y2J on Sunday

Scorpion™

I did work for a radio station called KwikRock's 45th anniversary concert. I just went because my buddy was going to help and since his aunt works for the station and put the show together we got passes and everything. He picks me up on Sunday morning and he said something about Fozzy, so I exploded with excitement. I told his aunt that if she could make it happen I'd love to see him and I got to meet him by his tour bus after his set. I got his autograph and shook his hand. I told him it was a pleasure and I'm a huge fan and he had an awesome show. As I went to ask him for a question like 60 people ran up to him and he went to his tourbus. I didn't get a legit picture with him but I have a couple of me standing by him haha.

Overall one of the coolest experiences I've ever seen.

Can confirm that Jericho is cool. I met him before a Fozzy gig in February last year. I decided to get to the venue 30 minutes early. It was an over 18's gig, so there was a crowd of high school kids with handfuls of Jericho merch out front. I went over and asked them if he'd arrived yet, and just like that, Fozzy's minibus rolls in.

The guys get out and wave at us all before going in, but Chris stops to talk. He signed every bit of merch and didn't go inside until everybody had a photo and conversation with him. That dude is awesome.

Lucky.

This pizza place I go to here named a pizza after his band called the Fozzy. So Jericho came here last week to the reveal of it and I would've gone if I didn't have work. :(

Jericho is pretty well known to be an incredibly nice guy when not trying to play a heel on and off camera. The dude is a shining example for all other wrestlers (and musicians in my opinion) to follow.

Archived