John Cena Confirmed the Soundtrack!

grzmow.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You Can't See Me actually had some good songs, but this one here sounds pretty underwhelming.

If I was still a gamer, I would miss the shit out of SVR 2007's soundtrack. I already missed it back in 2009 when their soundtracks started to suck and become ultra repetitive with a select few of the wrestlers' themes playing over and over and over again.

WTF!

This was so damn predictable, it's hilarious.

Sorry to say that those song names sound like horrible Hip Hop Songs from the late 80s.

Is Rock music dead or what? Where's Fozzys cobtribution???

@AlterNation: Yeah "Bad Bad man"... Screams John Cena if you ask me... Fits his persona/personality perfectly.

As much as I like rap, I'm not even feeling the soundtrack. This just don't have the vibe of a wrestling soundtrack. I mean 'We Dem Boyz' and 'Ready'? Sounds like it could be a soundtrack for NBA 2k instead of WWE. Also, they could've at least threw 'Bawitdaba' on the soundtrack.

No rock music then. Not one song. I was hoping for some songs that'd work as entrance themes, but from quickly checking out these songs, none of them really seem to fit that at all. This isn't wrestling music AT ALL.

"Hard work pays off"?

Choosing ten songs to go in a video game is now considered hard work? NEVER GIVE UP!

Hey man, he had to take a whole five minutes away from counting his money and banging a bella to choose those songs, he must be increeeedibly exausted from it.

White people are so pissed. LOL, forgive me guys. I'm having too much fun with this. In actually, I don't like most of the rap songs he picked... BUT I can live with it. Also, the 2nd Song with Wiz and Cena is ALOT better than I expected. The first isn't that great though.

White people People with good taste in music are so pissed. LOL, forgive me guys. I'm having too much fun with this. In actually, I don't like most of the rap songs he picked... BUT I can live with it. Also, the 2nd Song with Wiz and Cena is ALOT better than I expected. The first isn't that great though.

Fixed.

White people are so pissed. LOL, forgive me guys. I'm having too much fun with this. In actually, I don't like most of the rap songs he picked... BUT I can live with it. Also, the 2nd Song with Wiz and Cena is ALOT better than I expected. The first isn't that great though.

hey now im white and i love hip hop,i welcome this way more then any rock

"This sucks! It should have been MY favorite band/genre instead!"

^^^

thank god someone isnt being a baby about it

Archived