Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People on FB shitting on this event like they don't understand that it was meant to be a joke...

I thought it was cool just to see a few random people that we don't otherwise see. Sure...there were no huge shocks or surprises. If you were actually expecting the Young Bucks or any number of other appearances, then I guess you set yourself up for disappointment...but people seem to be failing to grasp the concept of the show in general. It was definitely entertaining...which is all that it intended to be. And there were some top-grade burn/joke/insults in there about a few different people...

Really, it only makes TNA look like a joke...which it already was. Which is why it works.

TNA was such pure shit before the Broken Hardy angle...that they needed help any way they could get it. Matt saved the entire company by making it a parody of itself. There has always been a demand for comedy wrestling...which is why places like Interspecies and Chikara thrive. What Matt is doing has no negative effect on the industry as a whole. TNA can never be taken seriously again...but like I said, they had already accomplished that on their own. At this point it hardly matters.

DH Smith is a favorite of mine, btw...I wish he would wrestle for NJPW instead of NOAH, because NOAH is just a pain in the ass to find.

Lmao, didn't even know he was still wrestling. Is he still doing the Killer Elite thing? Last time I saw him, he went through his Eminem phase and bleached his hair.

Edit: He deleted the tweets, lmao. At least be a man and stick with your shit

Lmao, didn't even know he was still wrestling. Is he still doing the Killer Elite thing? Last time I saw him, he went through his Eminem phase and bleached his hair.

The most recent match of his that I've seen is from November 22nd, 2016. Not sure if he's had anything more recent than that...because, like I said...NOAH is very hard to keep up with. But, he basically just looks like a normal wrestler right now. Very basic tights with the British flag on the front and the Canadian flag on the back...natural hair color...wrestles the same style as his old man. His finish is a sitout powerbomb.

* Based on some quick homework I did, yes...K.E.S. is still around. The November 22nd match I watched was right before a November 23rd show where K.E.S. won the tag titles back...then they lost them on Dec. 3. So, yeah...something like that...

TNA issued the following:

Anthem Launches TNA Impact Wrestling App Across U.K. and Ireland

Total Access TNA Wrestling to feature new weekly episodes of IMPACT Wrestling

Toronto, Canada (December 22, 2016) Anthem Sports & Entertainment Corp. announced today the launch of a new TNA Impact Wrestling app in the U.K. and Ireland Total Access TNA Wrestling available online and on mobile platforms for £4.99 per month.

Starting on January 5, 2017, new weekly episodes of IMPACT Wrestling will be available to watch immediately on the app at the same time as they premiere on Fight Network and Pop across North America.

Fans in the U.K. can download the app at Apples App Store or Google Play or visit www.impactwrestling.com/ to sign up to watch online. Total Access TNA Wrestling will soon be available on more platforms, including streaming devices and gaming consoles such as Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire and Xbox.

In addition to premiere episodes of TNAs flagship weekly show IMPACT Wrestling and Fight Networks original weekly recap series Inside IMPACT, subscribers will have access to extensive TNA library content, including episodes of classic IMPACT Wrestling, TNA Xplosion, TNA Wrestlings Greatest Matches, TNA British Boot Camp, TNA Epics, TNA Unfinished Business and TNA Legends, plus the latest live pay-per-view events, classic pay-per-view events, One Night Only specials and more.

The IMPACT Wrestling brand has always maintained a strong presence across the U.K. and Ireland and the Total Access TNA Wrestling app will ensure our loyal fans there have the opportunity to watch premiere IMPACT Wrestling episodes and TNA pay-per-views in real time for the first time, said Anthem Executive Vice President Ed Nordholm. There are many exciting plans in the works for Impact Wrestling

in 2017 and the U.K. remains an important focus for us. As we continue our digital expansion, subscribers will have access to more content than ever before, including exclusive shows, series available on-demand, and more content to be rolled out on the app in the coming months.

For more information, please visit www.impactwrestling.com/.

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=106698

Archived