Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ernez

Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

"As noted, TNA will tape a special "Total Nonstop Deletion" episode of Impact Wrestling from Matt Hardy's compound in North Carolina, to air on December 15th. The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that they also may tape a two-hour Hardy Family Christmas special from the compound, to air on December 22nd. TNA may then finish the month with a year-in-review show on December 29th."

Source LOP

If TNA goes down these three episodes are going to be the greatest Impact episodes ever.

If TNA doesn't go down these three epsiodes are going ot be two of the greatest Impact episodes ever.

I thought the piped in crowd reactions were great during Eli Drake's segment :lol:. Loved how that talk show music played when they went for a short break.

I hope this wasn't a complete turn for Rex because it lacked so much... impact? Felt sort of random. He still needs to turn though, but properly.

Lashley is truly a GOAT, he won his Bellator fight.

Still not as good as Eddie Edwards, though

Eddie caught him off guard, he's gonna get his rematch though. Vanilla Midgets get lucky once in a while

I dunno, just a guess, that Lashley had to drop the title a few weeks back so he could train more maybe?

Still, not feeling Eddie as Champ at all tbh

Yeah, that's the assumption. I love Eddie, but I still don't see why EC3 didn't get it at Bound for Glory.

Edited by Fight Me.

But Lashley still worked the tapings, as we could see on this week's show.

Edited by Vinsmoker

Didn't he get hurt falling down some stairs or something?

It's crazy cause I was deadset that he would be TNA's next big "star" (as big of a star as someone can be in TNA) yet he just kinda fizzled out. It's to be expected with TNA tbh

Wasn't the greatest wrestler, but had a unique look and great mic skills...funny how that didn't translate to the commentator's booth...

I thought he was great in the ring. Anyone who can hold their own with Angle, Styles, McGuinness etc. is pretty good to me

He had some great hardcore or ladder match...anyone remember what I'm talking about? I remember on some random Impact he had a great ladder/hardcore match, but the memory is really vivid.

Edited by Omēga