Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never been one to see Sandow as a top guy. I've made that known. And I still think that's true when it comes to WWE. It was never just them misusing him. It's more than that. He wasn't top WWE talent, and he was never going to be.

That said, he's already more interesting than 99% of TNA's roster. That promo he cut was intense. If someone as boring as Lashley can hold three belts in TNA, then Sandow's got this shit in the bag.

Sandow is boring, Lashley is not. A matter of opinion of course.

...but Sandow looks ROUGH now.

TNA spoiler *title related*

Impact President Billy Corgan unveiled the brand new TNA Grand Championship last night at TNA's television tapings. According to Corgan, a tournament will be held to crown the inaugural champion. The title will be defended in matches featuring rounds, wherein judges will decide the winner if the contest exceeds a set time limit.
TNA has also reported retired the King of the Mountain Championship, won by Bobby Lashley on last week's Impact.
Below is a photo of Billy Gorgan with the championship:
Source LOP

Spoiler: TNA Introduces New Championship Title

During Saturday’s Impact Wrestling Tapings, Billy Corgan introduced a new Impact Grand Championship Title for the promotion.

The Impact Grand Championship will be replacing the “King of the Mountain” Title. A tournament will be held to crown the first champion. Matches for the the title will have rounds, with judges declaring the winner if they go the distance.

87UBnC6.jpg

https://twitter.com/HazardF5/status/764734664774934528?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Corgan would go on to cut a promo announcing that many changes will be taking place with the company. He even hinted that they may even change the name of “TNA” to something else. The Impact Zone may also be getting a new look as well.

http://www.ringsidenews.com/misc-news/tna-news/spoiler-tna-introduces-new-championship-title/

That title is hideous.

Archived