Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Sandow even that good in the ring? All I recall him doing is an Elbow Drop and a Full Nelson Slam. Before anyone attacks, I am aware he can do more moves. I'm just wondering if he is capable of a great match.

He never really got to show much in WWE (in his defense).

Damien Sandow spoke with Rolling Stone about his decision to sign with TNA. Here are the highlights

On Signing with TNA:TNA just seemed like the perfect spot for me. They are a growing company with a proven track record. I really believe that they have their finger on the pulse of what the audience wants, and they will gear their product towards that.

On Not Planning to Sign so Soon: I really was not planning on signing with anybody this soon, I was serious about that. But the way the conversations went with several TNA officials, and the strong feeling of a family atmosphere, really made me want to explore the possibility of getting in the ring sooner than I expected.

On Creative Freedom: I am just looking forward to showcasing myself in a way that I have not been in the past. There is so much talent at TNA that I just cant name one person that I really want to face over another. Its just a pleasure for me to have creative freedom and continue to work with talented supportive people.

http://411mania.com/wrestling/damien-sandow-comments-on-signing-with-tna/

Full interview: http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/damien-sandow-on-signing-with-tna-w433910

I've never been one to see Sandow as a top guy. I've made that known. And I still think that's true when it comes to WWE. It was never just them misusing him. It's more than that. He wasn't top WWE talent, and he was never going to be.

That said, he's already more interesting than 99% of TNA's roster. That promo he cut was intense. If someone as boring as Lashley can hold three belts in TNA, then Sandow's got this shit in the bag.

Archived