Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

TNA is the only thing I watch that isn't HD...and it really stands out.

You have Xfinity? I had to look for it, but I've got Pop TV in HD.

Yeah, I got Pop in HD...surprisingly.

I love that Lashley is a beast. He's one of the best things going in wrestling, even Meltzer said he's one of better champs in the US. Its dope that they're having him dominate all the titles. Something not really done anymore. Rollins held the US title for a REALLY short time.

Nah...I only have one Pop channel, and it's SD. Apparently my comcast comes from the Northwest provider...which lists Pop as channel 100 and only channel 100. That's really weird that there actually is an HD version of Pop and some regions get it while others don't. I just thought Pop didn't have an HD channel in general.

So they're doing new tapings next week? Cool. I know the "live" episodes have a big tape delay except for on Fight Network where they have less commercials.

The fact that Hardy made that song is hilarious.

AYYYYYY CHUCKIE T

I don't really have an opinion on the Rosemary angle. Guess I'm just not following the point behind it. Is the point for her to convince Bram that she's crazy? Is she trying to make him crazy? Admittedly, I only picked up the storyline two weeks ago or something. I don't know where it started.

Guest Fight Me.

I'm here for Chukie T getting signed but i feel like he think he better than tna and is holding out for WWE. i don't think WWE would even look at him.

He was in the same tryouts as Johnny Gargano, Tommaso Ciampa, Drew Gulak, Biff Busick, TM61, Jessica Havok, Taeler Hendrix and Athena last year.

I'm here for Chukie T getting signed but i feel like he think he better than tna and is holding out for WWE. i don't think WWE would even look at him.

He was in the same tryouts as Johnny Gargano, Tommaso Ciampa, Drew Gulak, Biff Busick, TM61, Jessica Havok, Taeler Hendrix and Athena last year.

well it kinda confirms what i thought, something about him doesn't scream WWE, I used to be a mark for him but something about him i can't figure out.

Oh well I think TNA or ROH would be a good look for him I could even see him being a legit main event guy.

New "Big Free Agent" Talent debuting tomorrow.

https://mobile.twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING/status/763500899750797312

I hope to god it isn't The Ryback.

WELP, Just watched the RollingStone clip...pretty sure I know who it is now. Looooool

Another Edit: HE *censored*ING SPOILED IT, LOLOLOL

Was it

sandow

Archived