Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An overzealous fan in North Carolina looking to get deleted by Broken Matt this weekend was hit with a reality check if you trespass onto someones property, theyll call the cops.

Reby Hardy tells Pro Wrestling Sheet that she was forced to contact law enforcement this morning after someone went around the gate on their property, walked down the long driveway to their house and actually knocked on the front door asking for Matt or Jeff.

Were told Reby went off on the guy for having the nerve to do that and then quickly called police. By the time they arrived though, the fan was long-gone.

Any wrestling fan who might think this is OK, just know its definitely not.

For real.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/broken-matt-hardy-cops-home-trespass/?platform=hootsuite

I actually ended up watching some Impact the other day...I think the new day is a good thing for them. (Lol...just re-read that as WWE's New Day. But I meant "new time and day", etc.) :lol:

Anyway, the product is actually much better now than anything I remember from the past few years. I was kind of shocked by how watchable it was...if I'm being honest. Except for the knockouts segment...(that was even tougher to watch than some of the Stephanie-directed divas segments from WWE). But everything else seemed pretty solid. I might set my DVR to record Impact for a while.

TNA star Matt Hardy recently took part in an interview with Sports Illustrated. During the interview, Hardy talked about his desire to wrestle Bray Wyatt in WWE. Below is what he had to say:

I actually find fondness and appreciation for the Bray Wyatt, said Hardy. I see that he is driven by a higher power, much like I am driven and motivated and inspired and given strength by the Seven Deities. I respect how he doesnt walk the normal path, he carves his own. I would love, one day down that road, to show up in WWE and have a match with the Bray Wyatt. I would love to bring him to my battlefield and delete himthat would be my honor.

You can read the entire interview here: http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2016/07/27/tna-matt-hardy-wwe-bray-wyatt.

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/43090/Matt-Hardy-Wants-To-Wrestle-Bray-Wyatt-In-WWE/

Videos are in the source link at the bottom of this post.

Jeff Hardy was at last nights Bloodymania 10 indie event in which he caused quite the scene. A correspondent who was live at the event sent in the following statement and video of Hardys bizarre antics.

I attended Bloodymania 10 tonight at the Gathering of the Juggalos, and Jeff Hardy was involved in the main event. He botched several moves over the course of the match, including one that caused several people to be concerned for his well being. After the match Jeff went on a rampage and continuously set up tables and ladders and began drop kicking or just generally attacking and destroying the chairs and ladders. He also took a cardboard cutout of Arnold Schwarzenegger and climbed up a ladder with it, then pointed to the sky, I assume he thought it was a person he thought was dead. It was just a trainwreck of a moment for him.

http://www.ringsidenews.com/misc-news/tna-news/jeff-hardy-causes-bizarre-scene-at-bloodymania-10/

Follow up:

As previously reported, Jeff Hardy caused a scene at the July 22nd Bloodymania 10 event after his three-way match against Kongo Kong and Willie Mack. Apparently there is more to the story than our initial report we received from a correspondent at the event.

At some point during the match against Kong and Mack, Hardy received a running hip attack from Kong that ended up knocking Hardy out for a brief second. His Neck was whiplashed hard against the turnbuckle, which feared he may have had suffered a concussion while working the rest of the match.

After the match, Hardy spent bout ten minutes destroying a ladder and piece of a broken table, took off most of his ring gear and threw it into the crowd. A cardboard cutout of Chris Benoit and of El Dandy, who Hardy mistaken it for a Eddie Guerrero one, was handed to him. Jeff then went to the top of the ladder and said, I miss you and pointed to the sky.

Its being said that Jeff thought he may have injured his neck and got knocked out and probably got a stinger as well in match.

Beth Hardy posted, My husband can barely walk and cant turn his head after his match last night. Its straight to the hospital when we land. The belief is that he was at the least, whiplashed. Beth Hardy later revealed that his CT scan was normal, so he didnt have a concussion, but just had swelling that his chiropractor could help him work through.

http://www.ringsidenews.com/misc-news/tna-news/jeff-hardy-hospitalized-after-bizarre-scene-at-bloodymania-10/

Archived