Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

Goddamn current Beer Money is so cheesy and whack

Glad Roode left, jesus.

RANDOM BRO MANS REUNION, BOO-BOO-BOO-BOOOOOM. They should've never broken without clear direction, they had a little decent feud but thats it.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Beer Money naming all the classic TNA tag teams made me sad. Good times. :(

Can't do a Bro-Mans reunion without DJZ doe. Lol @ Pope saying they've been disbanded for almost 2 years, it's only been 11 months.

Phil and Scott from Chicago. :lol:

So happy it looks like Pope is coming out of retirement against Lashley. I hope so anyway.

More on the new signings:

– TNA has officially announced the signings of five new stars. The list includes the already-revealed Thomas LaRuffa and Mikael Vierge (Marcus Louis and Sylvester LeFort) and Laura Dennis (Cherry Bomb), as well as Jesse Guilmette and Marshe Rockett.

Guilmette is best known on the independent scene as Pepper Parks and is married to Dennis. Rockett is known as Mr. M80 and according to the press release, “impressed Impact Wrestling officials at a recent tryout and was signed immediately.”

The release adds, “We welcome all five of these amazing athletes as the newest members of the TNA IMPACT WRESTLING roster and look forward to seeing them in action on IMPACT WRESTLING in the near future.”

http://411mania.com/wrestling/tna-announces-five-new-signings/

Ethan Carter III was scheduled to appear at the April 3rd Preston City Wrestling show in the UK. However, TNA pulled him from the show. The promotion issued the following statement:

It saddens me to announce that TNA have issued the withdrawal of EC3/Ethan Carter from our April 3rd PCW show. The other international talent booked being Ken Anderson, Jade, Eddie Kingston, Cedric Alexander are all still confirmed to appear.

Wrestle Mania weekend is the hardest time of the year to secure a replacement talent but I have worked hard to secure somebody and subject to him finding his passport we may have another guest from the USA.

I did reach out to TNA management but was told Unfortunately nothing can be done. This is a network commitment and something he had no control over.

Considering TNA was publicly vocal about not being happy when AJ Styles pulled out of an agreed deal with them, it does seem double standards to me that the company would ask talent to back out of a deal that has been in place for many weeks. I have lost out financially having paid for an extensive promotional campaign with EC3 clearly front and centre promoting his appearance but most of all I feel for fans who have used their hard earned money and booked travel to see/meet EC3. We have gone above and beyond to try source a replacement in tough times for those fans but it is a shame that when asked for assistance TNA told us nothing can be done.

I will in future be thinking twice about using TNA talent to avoid repeat scenarios as even WWE respect that when a date is agreed it is agreed and do not try to pull talent from it. I try give my fans more than value for money and will continue to do so but even though I do take full responsibility for the change in the line up, you know I will always be honest with you all.

The show will still be amazing and tickets are available fromprestoncitywrestling.com

PCW owner Steven Fludder

http://www.ringsidenews.com/misc-news/tna-news/angry-promoter-rants-over-tna-pulling-ethan-carter-from-event/

Multiple sources have confirmed to PWInsider.com that former TNA Knockout champion Velvet Sky's TNA deal is set to expire in about 3-4 weeks. Sky's status going forward will be an interesting one to follow as she has been one of the best merchandise sellers in the company over the last several years, at times, second to only Jeff Hardy.

Sky, 34, debuted for TNA in 2007 and has been a major cornerstone of the promotion's Knockouts division for years as part of The Beautiful People with Angelina Love (who herself disclosed over the weekend that she was gone from the company). Sky left the promotion in January of 2015 after being "fired" via The Feast or Fired route and returned in May 2015 as a babyface.

Sky's most recent storyline was a feud with the Dollhouse that climaxed at the London Lockdown event.

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=100890

Guest Fight Me.

So did the team of Eli Drake & Jessie Godderz get a proper end or did it just end with no explanation other than they wanted to reform the BroMans? lol

Guest Fight Me.

Just wondering since I'd always see one with the other, but I guess it was just an alliance and nothing more.

Also, whatever happened to the Raquel/Lashley stuff?

• 2 weeks later...
There’s more drama surrounding TNA Knockout Raquel, formerly known as WWE Tough Enough contestant Gabi Castrovinci.

Raquel faced indie wrestler Barbie Hayden in a match for the recent “One Night Only: Knockouts Knockdown” pay-per-view that premieres on April 22nd and it was said to be really bad. Most of the “horrible” match was blamed on Raquel and it will have to be heavily edited before airing. There’s now talk of keeping Raquel out of the ring until she can improve.

Earlier this year we reported on a locker room incident with Raquel at this link.

http://www.dailywrestlingnews.com/backstage-heat-on-a-tna-knockout-after-recent-horrible-match/

Well kudos to Gabi for taking this wrestling thing seriously when no one thought she would after Tough Enough but it's proving to be something she may not be cut out for. Maybe just get a manager's license?

Archived