Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ernez

Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Is it really necessary for guys that are legit tag teams like Shaw/Gunner, Bromans and the Hardys to announce who their partner is?

YES SHAW YESSES.

Edited by #QuiteManly

Is it really necessary for guys that are legit tag teams like Shaw/Gunner, Bromans and the Hardys to announce who their partner is?

YES SHAW YESSES.

That does seem a bit contrived. Who knows why that was done.

New York New York which happens to reside in America? So you think the entire TNA audience are morons don't ya Anderson?

Kinda like Jerry Lawler explaining a joke on RAW.

New York New York which happens to reside in America? So you think the entire TNA audience are morons don't ya Anderson?

I was insulting Anderson. Not TNA turn it down a notch. You don't have to defend everything that happens.

I was insulting Anderson. Not TNA turn it down a notch. You don't have to defend everything that happens.

Not at all.. I was agreeing. lol

Not at all.. I was agreeing. lol

Lol my bad then.

So I boycotted TNA for what, almost 2+ months now. I bet it hasn't changed one bit.

2+ months.. Huh.. Were you around for the first Bethlehem, PA taping/shows and the first NYC shows? If not... then yes.. it has changed. Focus is now on WRESTLING.

I saw the first NYC taping, I remember catching Hardys/Wolves/3D match a little down the track and caught when Bully put Dixie through the table. That's about it, I might just watch the latest episode and see for myself. Edited by R A T E D.

I'm actually so happy with how Ethan Carter III has developed. Like, from still being entertaining as Derrick Bateman in WWE, but not going anywhere, to this now. It's pretty cool.

Yes, it's very well deserved too. In WWE, he had a comedy character that could've been a decent midcard champion at best. But in TNA, he's made himself into a legit character that could be a future world champion one day.

Also, "You Can't Wrestle", "I Disagree", "You Can't Wrestle", "I'm very good", "You can't wrestle", "You wish you could" should be on a T-Shirt.

Edited by #QuiteManly