Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ernez

Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

- The TNA vs. GFW storyline is scheduled to continue at this months TNA TV tapings in Orlando. A big angle may go down on the July 22nd episode of Impact, just a few days before the first GFW TV tapings on July 24th in Las Vegas.

- Speaking of the July 22nd episode, it may be a live show that airs on Destination America with a slight tape delay.

http://dailywrestlingnews.com/backstage-news-on-gfw-vs-tna-plans-live-impact-this-month-more/

EC3 is gold. Lmao. I really didn't used to care for the dude, but I'm sold on everything he's been doing lately.

Anderson wearing a "pro wrestling is real" shirt is literally everything that's wrong with TNA.

EC3 is gold. Lmao. I really didn't used to care for the dude, but I'm sold on everything he's been doing lately.

Anderson wearing a "pro wrestling is real" shirt is literally everything that's wrong with TNA.

Not just that, but he's made like 5 different versions of that same shirt since he debuted in 2010 lol.

I hope 2 out of the 3 opponents that EC3 defends his title against tonight are his old rivals Norv Fernum & Dewey Barnes. :lol:

33dv19c.jpg

Here comes the BOOM.

Robbie E with dat Cesaro superplex.

Was that supposed to be a Last Ride by Jessie? Cause he barely picked him up lol. Adonis Crab is a pretty cool finish for him though.

Edited by Fight Me.

So Jarrett's gonna defend that KOTM Championship around the world, representing GFW, with a big ass TNA logo on it? Lol He better get a new belt.

NORV. *censored*ING. FERNUM.

SHARK BOY 24/7.

"I named him, that's my illegitimate son." :lol:

Odd that Jarrett would name Foley among the TNA Originals.

Velvet's Stunner reminds me of the ugly ass Stunner they made for Vince a few WWE games ago.

I feel like this Kurt Angle booking is Destination America's fault, "MAKE KURT LOOK STRONG."

I hate cliffhangers like that...someone already spoiled it for me on here a few days ago anyway. No one respects the spoiler rules when it comes to TNA. :/

Edited by Fight Me.

nqehk0.png

Dixie is intolerable. She sounded like that video from youtube where the kid is trying to explain something to his mom and keeps going "Listen listen".