Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ernez

Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

15 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Damn, but they put up with Josh Mathews for so long? Lol

Weird i never thought he was back in Impact but his was *censored*ing horrid for Triplemania.

That's why I watched it in Spanish lol Striker can be good sometimes when he knows the product but he did no damn research on AAA and his partner I believe was some unknown dude as well. Konnan already confirmed they will have a different English team next time. I wouldn't have minded if they brought back the old Lucha Underground team just cause Vampiro can be a trip lmao

This is the Zicky Dice show I was talking about the other day. Same building they hold the local indie I go to every month.  Meet & greets included and it’ll be streaming live on twitch for free. Y’all should check it out. 

EBB4D265-B099-4CC9-BE1D-E39C17AB8047.jpeg

Not sure where the hell to talk about it, but that was one of the most fun shows I’ve ever been to. Up there in my Mount Rushmore of shows with WrestleMania night 1 & 2. 

Got to meet Thunder Rosa, Taya & Chris Bey. Wanted to meet Myron Reed but he had people run his table and looked like he was out before the show ended lol

There were others doing greets like Dalton Castle, but I only had so much money. 

4A7128D3-69B0-4561-8DC3-AD3D982A3E73.jpeg

BE538A54-60CD-426C-81FC-01AD1027C979.jpeg