Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ernez

Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

The Fallen Angel is back!!! While I love hearing the Bad Influence music, I think it'd be more fitting if he got one of his older Fallen Angel themes back. Save that other music for another day if SCU ever reunite in Impact. I also wouldn't hate if he started using this unused AEW theme.

What I like is they spread out these surprises and give them their own spotlight while they're there. They come and go and put over current Impact talent (minus Kenny). They just really need a bigger venue though.

Finally met Zicky last night at my local Indy. Love the guy. Definitely one of my favorites and I hope he goes far. 

Zicky is really good. I'm not sure about introducing him as a member of Brian Myers' stable of random dudes, but hopefully he can break out and be himself soon. Some of his vignettes he's put online are phenomenal.

Also, I think it's time I got Impact Plus again for the specials starting tonight. Just wish they included their actual PPVs too, but I don't mind coughing up the dough every quarter.

Edited by Fight Me.

Great move ! Hope they get Braun & Murphy too. 

Lowkey Bray as well lol