Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ernez

Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Man, i hope this gives Impact a boost, they deserve it a ton.
They deliver good wrestling currently and i hope people realize that.

-Trey Miguel on an endless quest to become Ricochet

-just realized i have never seen a Chelsea Green match

-Morrissey off the BIG juice but hey he looks great

-i remember thinking Chris Sabin was best in the world at one point. *Censored* injuries.

-No Way Jose huh? aight.

Edited by EJ!

JAY WHITE 

wtf something happened but they cut the show off

Edited by EJ!

I wasn't really planning on even watching this show. But, it sounds like there were at least 3 or 4 pretty cool things that happened. So...I'll do it tomorrow, I guess. Apparently the show ended with all of the Bullet Club guys 2-sweeting in the ring. Then Jay White started to run down the ramp, and the show went off air. I guess that was done to keep people guessing...did he attack them, or did he join them for a 2 sweet? Either way, Kenny winning the NEVER title seems to be a possibility.

*it seems like NJPW has the footage of what happened after Jay White ran in.

Edited by Generations

24 minutes ago, Generations said:

I wasn't really planning on even watching this show. But, it sounds like there were at least 3 or 4 pretty cool things that happened. So...I'll do it tomorrow, I guess. Apparently the show ended with all of the Bullet Club guys 2-sweeting in the ring. Then Jay White started to run down the ramp, and the show went off air. I guess that was done to keep people guessing...did he attack them, or did he join them for a 2 sweet? Either way, Kenny winning the NEVER title seems to be a possibility.

in case you wanna skip around: Ultimate X, Moose/Sabin, Rosa/Purazzo, Sami/Kenny (though i wasn’t really that into it. not really a fan of Sami or super violent matches)

Morrissey/Edwards was aight but you’ll live without seeing it. mixed tag is only cool if you care about Chelsea, but it’s an average mixed tag with mostly average wrestlers. the tag title match i mostly tuned out of tbh. once i saw NWJ i stopped caring.

oh and FinJuice had an impromptu match 

Edited by EJ!

Watching Trey Miguel for the first time ever. This man looks and moves just like Ricochet lol what the hell 

how long till he start wearing denim